Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    8398361329_b18c5303d1_z.jpg
    8398351191_2df5ece258.jpg
    8398357053_7de44be561.jpg

Love this top pic,any idea where it was taken??
    Seeing pics of Eddie being"normal" in life just makes my heart really happy :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    8398361329_b18c5303d1_z.jpg
    8398357053_7de44be561.jpg

Love this top pic,any idea where it was taken??
    Seeing pics of Eddie being"normal" in life just makes my heart really happy :D
    It was with a bunch of other pics from a South American tour. That would be my guess. When I get a chance I will try and research it.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    Oooh that was easier than I thought - 2011Brazil
  • Options
    8385159237_fcc69e8b5e.jpg

And now I am going to bed - Good morning Hedwich! :D
    Where was this first pic taken??? Cause... Me and my Bestie Keith, we're in
    there!!!!that's a hellofa thing to wake up to. So right at Ed's left
    Forearm, there's a girl with really long dark hair and a black shirt.
    That's me, the really Blonde chick next to me, with her hand up next
    To her mouth is Keith's GF, Sam. The guy with no shirt on kinda looks
    like a dark haired Conan the Barbarian, behind us, that's Keith!! How crazy is that?!?!?!

Whisperinghands - does Lolla 93 seem in the realm of possibilities?
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Hedwich wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

tumblr_m5kp56a9a91qjtvmuo1_1280.jpg

Well, to say what i think about this works only in my own language (sorry):
    I'm really not able to translate in english...

Meine Fresse, ist das geil!!! Der Kerl ist so Hammergeil...es haut mir immer wieder die Füße weg!!!

Great pic, MissJam...really great pic... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Oh my gosh,I'd love to know what you just expressed in your language,I bet it would make my ears,and Eddies burn!! :nono: :lol:

Hahahahaha, maybe?? ;)

Noooo, no sorrows. In no language i would risk that the thread would be closed! :D
    All words are clean... only hard German slang. :D:D:D
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options

Ahhhh, oceaninmyeyes, i love that pic!!
    The sweet smile from Eddie and the devil in his eyes...and the combination from these "Mr. Nice Guy" smile and the bad finger! 8-) Beautiful!!
    And Matt!! Hahahaha
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    735037_501091846618469_1434363594_n.jpg
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:

Ahhhh, oceaninmyeyes, i love that pic!!
    The sweet smile from Eddie and the devil in his eyes...and the combination from these "Mr. Nice Guy" smile and the bad finger! 8-) Beautiful!!
    And Matt!! Hahahaha

Glad you like it Hedwich. I think that finger is directed at me for posting the first pic in that set. :lol:
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:

Oh the wonderful ukulele songs. I bought a uke last year because of them. It is so much fun to play - I really love it.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    8385159237_fcc69e8b5e.jpg

And now I am going to bed - Good morning Hedwich! :D
    Where was this first pic taken??? Cause... Me and my Bestie Keith, we're in
    there!!!!that's a hellofa thing to wake up to. So right at Ed's left
    Forearm, there's a girl with really long dark hair and a black shirt.
    That's me, the really Blonde chick next to me, with her hand up next
    To her mouth is Keith's GF, Sam. The guy with no shirt on kinda looks
    like a dark haired Conan the Barbarian, behind us, that's Keith!! How crazy is that?!?!?!

Whisperinghands - does Lolla 93 seem in the realm of possibilities?
    I'm pretty sure we went to Lolla to see them in 92'. Could be wrong though,
    But yeah Lolla was whAt I was thinking, cause that's the only PJ concert I've
    ever gone to with people! Believe it or not I followed PJ for equal to a year
    and 8 months, from 93-95, and went to every PJ concert alone!!!
    Total bummer I never had anyone to share those experiences with!
    But their loss. Best adventure to date would be Bonnaroo in 08'.
    I went for four days with 66.00 in my pocket and a ticket! Was a total
    Blast! I collected trash for food and drink vouchers, cigarettes and beer!
    Ah good times good times!
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,033
    Hello Ladies!

I've been reading this thread for a while now and I just want to say "hello" to all of you. :D Thank you for posting all these great pictures of Eddie! I really enjoy being here, you make this thread super amazing! :D

If I may put my two cents in on the picture that whispering hands is in... It looks like it was taken in 92, because in 93 Eddie's hair was much shorter. :)

And of course in my desperate attempt to find out what Hedwich wrote in German, I used Google Translator to translate her post and here's what I got back: :crazy: :lol:
    Holy crap, that's cool! The guy is so ... I Hammergeil skin off your feet again!

This is what I get for being nosy! :fp: :lol:
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!

I've been reading this thread for a while now and I just want to say "hello" to all of you. :D Thank you for posting all these great pictures of Eddie! I really enjoy being here, you make this thread super amazing! :D

If I may put my two cents in on the picture that whispering hands is in... It looks like it was taken in 92, because in 93 Eddie's hair was much shorter. :)

And of course in my desperate attempt to find out what Hedwich wrote in German, I used Google Translator to translate her post and here's what I got back: :crazy: :lol:
    Holy crap, that's cool! The guy is so ... I Hammergeil skin off your feet again!

Welcome from me! :wave: I read the thread for a long time before I ever posted, as well. As far as the pic, I was never able to find a description of it. I had been looking at the photographers website and found that if I scrolled over the pic, the words "Lolla 93" showed. It was the only clue I could find.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!

LMAO!!! That's what I got too!!
  • Options
    And welcome from me too! I rejoined the 10c for the
    third time in 04 ( but my silly profile says 06' go figure!)
    ' and got smart... I started asking my
    renewals for Christmas! Someone wether friends or
    family has always stepped up to give this present!
    There was an original Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot
    thread, but we were bad and they locked it! Hahaha!
    Now we do our best to behave! Have fun here! We're
    glad you made it, and decided to join us!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for the warm welcome! :D

Oceaninmyeyes, there are probably many more women checking out this thread, because the pictures posted here are incredible, just like the man himself. :-D

Whispering hands, I see you've been a fan for a long time. :) Regretfully, I've only been a fan for like a year and half, although I am old enough to have followed PJ from the beginning. I don't know why I used to listen to crap back in a day instead. :fp:

As far as Google Translator goes, I am traveling to Brazil and Argentina for the PJ shows this spring, and I had to exchange a few e-mails with the Argentinian festival organizers regarding my tickets. I don't speak Spanish, so I had to rely on Google Translator to translate their e-mails. Each time I translated an e-mail from them, I was rolling on the floor laughing! These translations were hilarious! :lol:
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
  • Options

Oceaninmyeyes, there are probably many more women checking out this thread, because the pictures posted here are incredible, just like the man himself. :-D

Whispering hands, I see you've been a fan for a long time. :) Regretfully, I've only been a fan for like a year and half, although I am old enough to have followed PJ from the beginning. I don't know why I used to listen to crap back in a day instead. :fp:

As far as Google Translator goes, I am traveling to Brazil and Argentina for the PJ shows this spring, and I had to exchange a few e-mails with the Argentinian festival organizers regarding my tickets. I don't speak Spanish, so I had to rely on Google Translator to translate their e-mails. Each time I translated an e-mail from them, I was rolling on the floor laughing! These translations were hilarious! :lol:
    Yeah.. There's something wrong with that thing ! Lol ! Ok all off to bed with me! I'll
    Have some sweet dreams, thanks to you ladies ; just before
    clinical s and then work!
  • Options
    Have a good night! :)
  • Options
    8400361467_825e1e24cb_z.jpg
    8401452852_5b4286bb54.jpg
    These arms are amazing . . .
    8400363141_f86e023d7f.jpg
    8400369519_62851a4e66.jpg
    I am pretty sure that this last one has been posted here before, but when I ran across it - all I could think was WoW! :o :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: 8-)
  • Options

Hey congrats on your upcoming trip. That will be awesome. You are a lucky lady.

And yeah Google Translator is a riot. I had also tried it on Hedwich's comment with the same translation. I have one friend on facebook in France and another in Sweden and when they write in their native languages, I try to use the translator. Most of the time it is completely incomprehensible and I just have to ask them for help. :lol:
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787
    I am pretty sure that this last one has been posted here before, but when I ran across it - all I could think was WoW! :o :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: 8-)

:shock: ARMS! Good morning girls! Welcome GirlLovesPJ.... If you see someone driving around NJ with pj probably too loud, give a wave... Might be me! About a month ago I was stopped at a stop light. I was listening to Immortality clearly loud enough to be heard outside my van. There was a man riding a bike in front of me. He turned around and pointed at his ears and gave me a thumbs up just as the light turned green. If you live in NJ you know that if you don't move when the light turns green you are likely to get honked or cursed at (and probably flipped off). I was so happy to be acknowledged and he was clearly psyched to see another PJ fan. I nearly ran him over trying to wave. Because of all of this confusion in this short few seconds i made a wrong turn and had to pull into a parking lot. He saw me pull over and nearly fell off his bike looking over his shoulder. He couldn't stop or turn around because of traffic. All we could do was wave longingly at each other....two pj fans passing on their way. It was cool to feel a connection to a stranger.

Jen
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878

ah those arms Oceaninmyeyes! so big........... hmmmmmmmm..... and those abs..... I love skinny men.... I would 'be carried on horseback as a means of transportation' him like there's no tomorrow!!! :lol: :oops: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options

hello and welcome!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

tumblr_m5kp56a9a91qjtvmuo1_1280.jpg

Well, to say what i think about this works only in my own language (sorry):
    I'm really not able to translate in english...

Meine Fresse, ist das geil!!! Der Kerl ist so Hammergeil...es haut mir immer wieder die Füße weg!!!

Great pic, MissJam...really great pic... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Whatever you said I agree! His eyes, his skin.... oh I would cuddle that face, for ever and ever and ever :lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:

Oh the wonderful ukulele songs. I bought a uke last year because of them. It is so much fun to play - I really love it.

Oh, that's so nice!! I love it to read that other girls so crazy (and fall a little bit madness) like me...and in such different kinds! :lol::lol:
    Yeah! I'm not alone with these! :lol::lol: :thumbup: :wave:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!

Hello GirlLovesPJ!!
    Is nice to see you here! Welcome!!!
    (i know, it's later as the other Ladies here, but i was not on ealier today)

It's nice that you try my "bad german words" to translate...i have laughing a lot! But i must say, it was a very friendly translation from Goggle! hahahaha ;)
    Nevertheless, very nice! :mrgreen:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    And welcome from me too! I rejoined the 10c for the
    third time in 04 ( but my silly profile says 06' go figure!)
    ' and got smart... I started asking my
    renewals for Christmas! Someone wether friends or
    family has always stepped up to give this present!
    There was an original Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot
    thread, but we were bad and they locked it! Hahaha!
    Now we do our best to behave! Have fun here! We're
    glad you made it, and decided to join us!

Oh, WH, do you know why they closed the thread in the past? Do you know the reason? :shock:
    And, yes, i think we all trying our best to behave! hahahaha It's sometimes really hard, isn't it? Eddie is too hot! :lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    :shock: ARMS! Good morning girls! Welcome GirlLovesPJ.... If you see someone driving around NJ with pj probably too loud, give a wave... Might be me! About a month ago I was stopped at a stop light. I was listening to Immortality clearly loud enough to be heard outside my van. There was a man riding a bike in front of me. He turned around and pointed at his ears and gave me a thumbs up just as the light turned green. If you live in NJ you know that if you don't move when the light turns green you are likely to get honked or cursed at (and probably flipped off). I was so happy to be acknowledged and he was clearly psyched to see another PJ fan. I nearly ran him over trying to wave. Because of all of this confusion in this short few seconds i made a wrong turn and had to pull into a parking lot. He saw me pull over and nearly fell off his bike looking over his shoulder. He couldn't stop or turn around because of traffic. All we could do was wave longingly at each other....two pj fans passing on their way. It was cool to feel a connection to a stranger.

Jen

Jen, what a beautiful story! I can understand you so good! It's so hard to recongize a other person that loves PJ... and the enviroment do all for stopping the contact... hahahaha, my weird awkward english again... do you know what i mean?
    :fp: :fp: :fp:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

ah those arms Oceaninmyeyes! so big........... hmmmmmmmm..... and those abs..... I love skinny men.... I would 'be carried on horseback as a means of transportation' him like there's no tomorrow!!! :lol: :oops: :oops:

:shock: :oops: :lol::lol::lol: You are so funny, MissJam!!! I lay on the bottom!

The set are really unbelievable!!!
    I loooove the second pic...the arms are out of space!!
    (we really need a "drooling" smilie and one with "heart attack"!!)

I could be....
    I would wish....
    Noooo, better i stop myself now!
    Always i want to show the admins a good behavior...
    It's so so hard!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    198535_460029927391328_1674577640_n.jpg

Eddie is so cute here!
    Concerts