Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_m537clLQSO1rxcrvxo1_500.jpg

A small salute to MissJam. :D:D

My darling, what ca I say? ur awesome! this is overwhelming!!! so hot!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    This is for you Hedwich!

tumblr_m5rhxzzshm1rtpfkmo1_400.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:
    They were so cute together! :)

tumblr_lutyuyp7el1qhixmho1_500.jpg

Y U no kiss Ed back?? :o:mrgreen::mrgreen:

tumblr_m48m49FYr81r4dgzoo1_500.jpg

they were! they really suited each other! I'll be honest with u guys, I never thought Eddie would end up marrying a model, specially after hearing his opinions about media, and after writing Satan's bed! :o
    I assume they're soul mate-like. Obviously there was an undeniable connection, and only an idiot would reject that just because of a person's job at the time. :) She probably made him realize that not all models are vacuous morons and that he was being too judgmental.

It all makes sense now! thank you :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed388.jpg

Please dude, take it off!! :fp:

:lol::lol: :fp:

yes please Eddie!!! Take ur clothes off and sing for us!!! :lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    right my lovely girls! Im off on holidays for a week, going to York, here in the UK then Edinburgh to visit friends! will miss you, but will be back soon! much much pearl jam love :D:D:D:D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    That's so cute!! Funny how someone that just oozes sexuality could be shy :lol::lol:
    Yeah... But that just makes him more interesting. :)

MissJam81 wrote:
    It all makes sense now! thank you :D
    OR he just wanted pretty kids. :mrgreen:

Ana2112 wrote:
    With Beth. Sooooo cute!! :)

tumblr_m50x5mPRKd1r1g5bwo1_500.jpg
    Is it just me, or does it look like he's undoing his pants in pic one?? Lmao
    And the smile on Beth's face fits that scenario!!!lol :nono: :oops:
    :-o :o Yes I can totally see it, you could be right. :lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MissJam81 wrote:
    right my lovely girls! Im off on holidays for a week, going to York, here in the UK then Edinburgh to visit friends! will miss you, but will be back soon! much much pearl jam love :D:D:D:D
    Have a great time!! :wave: :)
    Evil Little Goat
    MissJam81 wrote:
    This is for you Hedwich!

wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed388.jpg

OMG!! drooling_smiley.gifdrooling_smiley.gif :corn: :mrgreen:
    Evil Little Goat
    Pretty from all angles. :D

tumblr_m573hcPzRx1ru69bqo1_500.jpg
    Evil Little Goat
  • OMG girls, today you have really outshined yourself. Lovely pics! And Ana, that drooling smiley is great!

Sometimes, I wish Pearl jam would do this on stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Dql7EiMWE

I mean, what´s stopping them? ;):lol::lol::lol: If they did, this thread would just explode. :lol::lol:

I heard this performance happened beacuse of problems with the sound, and this band wanted to compensate the audience for the crappy sound. Maybe PJ sometimes have these kinds of problems? :lol:
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed388.jpg

Eddie, please listen to MissJam!! After all, she´s had your sweat on her hand!! :shock: :lol:
    I don´t understand why he covers his beautiful, manly body! He should show it off a bit more! ;) I remember watching a clip from a Berlin show in 2008 or 09, and he actually said "Well, I´m very ugly", and I was like "No Ed, don´t say that about yourself! Don´t you see what we see???!!" I was almost pissed off. :lol: And it broke my heart when I heard him saying that about himself! :cry:
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • eddie.jpg

For MissJam who loves the "angry" pics!!
  • eddie.jpg

I need to invent some super delicious meal...
    then name it after this guy^^^ so I can say one
    day that I ate "EddieVedder" for dinner!! Don't lock
    this Kat!! Lol
  • Eddie_Vedder_21.jpg

And this one is for me.. To inspire me as I go make
    lunch LMAO!! Have a great day ladies!
    eddie.jpg

For MissJam who loves the "angry" pics!!

thank you! this is gorgeous! look at those locks! bloody love him!!! :lol::D:D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    OMG girls, today you have really outshined yourself. Lovely pics! And Ana, that drooling smiley is great!

I mean, what´s stopping them? ;):lol::lol::lol: If they did, this thread would just explode. :lol::lol:

I heard this performance happened beacuse of problems with the sound, and this band wanted to compensate the audience for the crappy sound. Maybe PJ sometimes have these kinds of problems? :lol:

oh yes that would be flipping amazing! Naked Pearl Jam right now please!!! I think Eddie doesnt do it cos he knows we would all die from a heart attack, and he wouldnt want to kill his fans right? :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • photo-3-2.jpg

My new poster came today girls!! Isn't he beautiful!! Can't wait for framing!!It's going in my bedroom :lol::lol:

Nice choice! I have the same one hanging in my bedroom. Absolutley love it! :D
  • Sheila23 wrote:
    photo-3-2.jpg

My new poster came today girls!! Isn't he beautiful!! Can't wait for framing!!It's going in my bedroom :lol::lol:

Nice choice! I have the same one hanging in my bedroom. Absolutley love it! :D

Glad to know that Sheila23,I will now tell my husband "see honey,it's not just me" :lol::lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    So where in the U.s. are you hanging out miss Emma?

San Francisco at the moment :) .

Note to Eddie: please feel free to wander around Seattle when I visit! :lol::lol:

WAR920515-01-CP.jpg

tumblr_ma356nwCr51rfdlpuo1_500.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_m537clLQSO1rxcrvxo1_500.jpg

A small salute to MissJam. :D:D

My darling, what ca I say? ur awesome! this is overwhelming!!! so hot!!!

Your pleasure is my delight, my dear! It's so nice to see a pic and at the same moment I think on you.
    Usually pics with an angry, sweat an in any way "exploding" Ed... :D:D:D
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:
    This is for you Hedwich!

naked Eddie, I want more!! Sabbernd.gifSabbernd.gif
    Isn't hot in here, or comes this only from my hormones? :oops: :D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:

Oh, my Dear! I'm sad!!! :( And happy for you at the same time! :?
    Im looking forward when you are back!! Have a great time much fun with your friends!! Be hug!
    I will miss you too! :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Ana2112 wrote:
    Pretty from all angles. :D

tumblr_m573hcPzRx1ru69bqo1_500.jpg
    Ana, good pic! I like statements on shirts! And this is great!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    wishlisa76 wrote:

I agree so much!! Not only the thread would explode... :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    My little own world have a completely Fallout also... 8-)

wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed388.jpg

Eddie, please listen to MissJam!! After all, she´s had your sweat on her hand!! :shock: :lol:
    I don´t understand why he covers his beautiful, manly body! He should show it off a bit more! ;) I remember watching a clip from a Berlin show in 2008 or 09, and he actually said "Well, I´m very ugly", and I was like "No Ed, don´t say that about yourself! Don´t you see what we see???!!" I was almost pissed off. :lol: And it broke my heart when I heard him saying that about himself! :cry:

I don't think that Eddie think this of himself. He know that he is very attractive and cool. Look at the many videos from the concerts, he move, dance and sing so as he don't would think so by themselves. I'm sure! Sometimes it's just a bit of coquetry of him, I think!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    -Emma- wrote:
    So where in the U.s. are you hanging out miss Emma?

San Francisco at the moment :) .

Note to Eddie: please feel free to wander around Seattle when I visit! :lol::lol:

WAR920515-01-CP.jpg

tumblr_ma356nwCr51rfdlpuo1_500.jpg

ahahaha, i cross my fingers for you!!! :D:D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    tumblr_m926k7rYVJ1rcqjbqo1_250.giftumblr_m926k7rYVJ1rcqjbqo2_250.gif

It's a good beginning...don't stop again , Eddie... :oops: :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

I don't think that Eddie think this of himself. He know that he is very attractive and cool. Look at the many videos from the concerts, he move, dance and sing so as he don't would think so by themselves. I'm sure! Sometimes it's just a bit of coquetry of him, I think!
    He's sexy and he know it. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :dancing_around: :mrgreen:
    Evil Little Goat
  • Ed_Ved7.jpg

He he
  • CrazyEddie.jpg

Yummmy!!!