Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    I don´t know Ana! I wish I did. :? 8-) I guess he just likes to get dirty sometimes. :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol: My kind of guy. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Evil Little Goat
    With Beth. Sooooo cute!! :)

tumblr_m50x5mPRKd1r1g5bwo1_500.jpg

And a slap pic, for MissJam. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

tumblr_m52bwxmk5B1rohz9zo1_500-1.jpg
    Evil Little Goat
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:
    tumblr_m571irlnOP1qiouago1_r1_250.gif

Awwwww!! :)

Nawwwwwwww :D That´s a lucky bastard :lol:

I agree!! :?
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed290.jpg

Two handsome devils ;):lol:

Oh, Lisa, that true words. Painful true... :?
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Ana2112 wrote:

Great pic, Ana!! It's so full of hotness!!!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    tumblr_lkfzntQQsc1qbqwr6o1_500.jpg

Sooo, my dear Girls, TAKE THIS!! Hahahaha!!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Just wanted to tell you a funny story! last weekend, I was telling one of my best friends all about Eddie's solo gig, and how I had an amazing time, and how amazing he was, and that I was shouting " Eddie you legend!!!" ha ha! and she looked at me and went: "Even if Eddie stood up on the stage, danced and sang the 'Hokey Cokey ' you would still think he was amazing anyway!" :lol::lol::lol: and I said: " I would probably say: " wow!! he moves his hips like no one else!" :lol::lol::lol:

Soooo thanks for the song being stuck in my head and the mental pic of Eddie doing the Hokey Pokey!!,not surprising tho that he does it very well :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    They were so cute together! :)

tumblr_lutyuyp7el1qhixmho1_500.jpg

Y U no kiss Ed back?? :o:mrgreen::mrgreen:

tumblr_m48m49FYr81r4dgzoo1_500.jpg
    Evil Little Goat
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Ana2112 wrote:

Yes, I like this picture.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Ana2112 wrote:

yay! Ive been slapped so often in this, im sore! :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    Hedwich wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Just wanted to tell you a funny story! last weekend, I was telling one of my best friends all about Eddie's solo gig, and how I had an amazing time, and how amazing he was, and that I was shouting " Eddie you legend!!!" ha ha! and she looked at me and went: "Even if Eddie stood up on the stage, danced and sang the 'Hokey Cokey ' you would still think he was amazing anyway!" :lol::lol::lol: and I said: " I would probably say: " wow!! he moves his hips like no one else!" :lol::lol::lol:

Soooo thanks for the song being stuck in my head and the mental pic of Eddie doing the Hokey Pokey!!,not surprising tho that he does it very well :lol::lol:

That's so funny!!
    Of course, we ALWAYS find something good or hotness on the things are Eddie is doing. :o:lol:
    Sometimes I ask myself, when believe our friends that Ed can do whatever he wants, it's always coooool!
    :lol::lol::lol:

I know! I laughed lots when she said it!!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ahahahahah!!! He already does the robot dance so well, you never know, Hokey Cokey might be next! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Ana2112 wrote:

they were! they really suited each other! I'll be honest with u guys, I never thought Eddie would end up marrying a model, specially after hearing his opinions about media, and after writing Satan's bed! :o
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Ana2112 wrote:

they were! they really suited each other! I'll be honest with u guys, I never thought Eddie would end up marrying a model, specially after hearing his opinions about media, and after writing Satan's bed! :o
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:

I assume they're soul mate-like. Obviously there was an undeniable connection, and only an idiot would reject that just because of a person's job at the time. :) She probably made him realize that not all models are vacuous morons and that he was being too judgmental.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    tumblr_ma77irTbh01ropiy9o1_500.jpg

I'm sure, Eddie played a Song in this moment somewhere in the world only for the Girls in this thread!
    Good night, your lovely Ladies!! :D:D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:
    You know you like it. :mrgreen:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I assume they're soul mate-like. Obviously there was an undeniable connection, and only an idiot would reject that just because of a person's job at the time. :) She probably made him realize that not all models are vacuous morons and that he was being too judgmental.
    Yes. I've been reading an interview some time ago. Somebody asked him about that, something like “Ed what's the deal with you marrying a model?? :shock: “ And he said exactly what you said. :) Her being who she was and him having the views that he had it took much more to make it happen. And since it did, it must be something really special. :)

To stay on topic... :mrgreen:

tumblr_m52hfyoVEp1rtpfkmo3_500.jpg
    Evil Little Goat
  • Ana2112 wrote:

That's so cute!! Funny how someone that just oozes sexuality could be shy :lol::lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Ana2112 wrote:
    tumblr_m56r21OTix1rslcoko1_400.gif

Yummy!!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:

Is it just me, or does it look like he's undoing his pants in pic one?? Lmao
    And the smile on Beth's face fits that scenario!!!lol :nono: :oops:
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    I'm on my holiday now in America :D ...I sure missed this thread while I was trapped on different planes!

When I was on one flight "Given to Fly" started playing on my iPod...it was the best bit of my flight! :lol:

Emma, when you come home again??
    Or have I false understand, and you can have contact with us in your holiday? I remember that you written for a few months, you can't have contact to a computer in your holiday?!

I wish you a beautiful vacation and have a great time! We will miss you so much!! Come back soon! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Hedwich :) ,
    I'm away for for over a month, so a while to go. The internet connection is fine where I'm staying at the moment thankfully so I can still get my daily dose of Eddie Vedder photos :lol: .
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • So where in the U.s. are you hanging out miss Emma?
  • ed388.jpg

Please dude, take it off!! :fp:

:lol::lol: :fp:
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • -Emma- wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    I'm on my holiday now in America :D ...I sure missed this thread while I was trapped on different planes!

When I was on one flight "Given to Fly" started playing on my iPod...it was the best bit of my flight! :lol:

Or have I false understand, and you can have contact with us in your holiday? I remember that you written for a few months, you can't have contact to a computer in your holiday?!

I wish you a beautiful vacation and have a great time! We will miss you so much!! Come back soon! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I'm away for for over a month, so a while to go. The internet connection is fine where I'm staying at the moment thankfully so I can still get my daily dose of Eddie Vedder photos :lol: .

Have a great time, Emma! And remember ... you never know who you´ll run into ... 8-) :shock:

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • ed392.jpg

One of those beach pics ... :fp: :shock:

Ana2112 wrote:

That's so cute!! Funny how someone that just oozes sexuality could be shy :lol::lol:

true!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed392.jpg

One of those beach pics ... :fp: :shock:
    Nice one!!
    -Emma- wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Thank god, then you can still alive! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Have a great time, i'm looking forward on your pics! Without you it's not the same!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed388.jpg

Please dude, take it off!! :fp:

:lol::lol: :fp:

Yeah! Funny! :lol::lol::lol: