Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Emma-really enjoyed your video compilation-you did a great job on it! :thumbup:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    -Emma- wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    Here's another compilation video that I put together the other day ...the theme is "Crazy Eddie" ;)

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jurrxEUoug

F***ing Shit, i can't see this too. Damn, it's blocked! :cry::cry::cry:

:fp: That's annoying Hedwich! It's blocked in Germany because of the song (Who You Are)...

How can this be??? Someone hates Pearl Jam in the executive offices... I can't think a other way. It's so sad, so many compilation I NEVER have seen. :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    Emma-really enjoyed your video compilation-you did a great job on it! :thumbup:

Thanks so much, I appreciate it :) .
    Hedwich wrote:

How can this be??? Someone hates Pearl Jam in the executive offices... I can't think a other way. It's so sad, so many compilation I NEVER have seen. :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry:

Hi Hedwich,
    You could try these suggestions:
    http://www.labnol.org/internet/youtube- ... untry/2680

Not sure if they would work, but might be worth a try :) .

On youtube it says:

"Your video may include the following copyrighted content:
    Acknowledged claims
    "Pearl Jam-Who You Are", sound recording administered by:
    SME

What does this mean?

Your video is blocked in these locations:
    Germany
    In some cases ads may appear next to your video. Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change".
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • whispering hands~~

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Of god!! The whole
    "deliver" thought is requiring some serious "me time" if ya know
    what I mean.. Be back later..."

:clap: you rock, girl!
    Lol thanks!!
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    -Emma- wrote:
    Here's another compilation video that I put together the other day ...the theme is "Crazy Eddie" ;)

Enjoy!

I love it, thanks Emma :clap:
  • -Emma- wrote:

Enjoy!

Hahah!! This is great!!!
  • O

Ok now... If photobucket will cooperate, I'll post s
    some beautiful pics to start this Holliday ( for us
    party happy Americans) weekend off right!!
  • pj_Dusseldorf17.jpg

Holy FUCK !! Guess the keyword in this exclamation!!
    Hint, it's NOT holy!! :oops:
  • DSC05418.jpg

Mmnm double vision!!!
  • eddievedder.jpg

Give the man his campfire badge!! Cause uh, he started
    A damned good fire here!!
  • small126_2615-1.jpg

Yummy arm shot!!
  • Ok now THAT is how we start a weekend !! Enjoy
    ladies!!
  • pj_Dusseldorf17.jpg

Holy FUCK !! Guess the keyword in this exclamation!!
    Hint, it's NOT holy!! :oops:

Oh my ... :D *gasping for air*

I believe this photo is from 2006 or something, which I belive was his hottest year ever!! I mean, look at Immagine in Cornice ...

And also, today I thought about his performance of Garden in Stockholm on the 7th of July, that I was lucky enough to witness in person. That was the sexiest thing EVER. A lot of grunts, rolling his head, tigthtening the arm muscles, well ladies, you get the picture ... :mrgreen: He was quite sweaty by then, too ;) From 5:09 and on, it was like witnessing ... paradise :o;) .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msKT2xyccAM
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Oh magod Wishlisa!!! You are so lucky to have
    gotten to see and experience them like that!! I could
    FEEL the energy through the video!!! Experiences like
    Zthis one are why I will do whatever I can in my power
    tosee them live whenever I can!! Lucky lucky you!!
    thanks for sharing that!! :D:D
  • Oh magod Wishlisa!!! You are so lucky to have

Oh I´m glad you liked it!!! I could feel his charisma, his energy, that raw, sexy power during this whole performance. My body reacted. ;) It was really strange. And then, I had hoped for Betterman, cause it has a personal meaning for me, but I didn´t know if they were going to play it. But suddenly, I knew: next song will be Betterman. I though to myself that I was just imagining it. There were so many songs to play. Ten seconds passed ... and Eddie started to play Betterman. It was one of the creepiest, weirdest things. :o I shivered. And it became an emotional experience for me. :) A bit creepy! And very, very beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stkyu0GZ ... 0CC9472B88

I could go on and on about this night, but I won´t. Whispering hands, I really hope you´ll see them soon, it will be magical and you´ll never be exactly the same after seeing them!! (I have this urge to see them soon, I might go to USA if they won´t come here soon, my first trip to the states ... :) )

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh magod Wishlisa!!! You are so lucky to have

Oh I´m glad you liked it!!! I could feel his charisma, his energy, that raw, sexy power during this whole performance. My body reacted. ;) It was really strange. And then, I had hoped for Betterman, cause it has a personal meaning for me, but I didn´t know if they were going to play it. But suddenly, I knew: next song will be Betterman. I though to myself that I was just imagining it. There were so many songs to play. Ten seconds passed ... and Eddie started to play Betterman. It was one of the creepiest, weirdest things. :o I shivered. And it became an emotional experience for me. :) A bit creepy! And very, very beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stkyu0GZ ... 0CC9472B88

Oh trust me I know!! I have 13 shows under my belt, most of which
    were the early days, 92-97, then had an 101/2 year period where my sister
    and I could go nowhere cause we took care of our sick mother, when she passed
    in 2007, I picked up going to shows again.. Went to Bonnaroo in 08' and then
    Kansas City in 10'.. Just waiting for the next one to go see!! And I know what
    you mean about getting the chills when it seems as if they've read your mind
    and play "your" song!!

I could go on and on about this night, but I won´t. Whispering hands, I really hope you´ll see them soon, it will be magical and you´ll never be exactly the same after seeing them!! (I have this urge to see them soon, I might go to USA if they won´t come here soon, my first trip to the states ... :) )
  • Oh sorry, of course you have seen a lot of shows and I would be very lucky if I had seen 13 shows like you have! That must have been so amazing!! Lucky you!! They are addicting! :D I´ll be so lucky if I get to see some more shows. :o

• wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh sorry, of course you have seen a lot of shows and I would be very lucky if I had seen 13 shows like you have! That must have been so amazing!! Lucky you!! They are addicting! :D I´ll be so lucky if I get to see some more shows. :o
    They ARE addicting, but any good live music is!
    definatly come to the States, it's fun and absolutely
    beautiful out here, no matter WHAT state you end up in!!
  • If they do another PJ20-like weekend, I should def come!! Or if they decide to play for the female fans ONLY ;):lol: then I´ll rush over immediately!!

I added this photo to tumblr with the caption "Another admirer..." and over 520 people have liked/reblogged the pic so far! :shock:

Note to self: need more photos of Eddie & Beyonce :lol:;)

Note to Beyonce: back off! :lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_m9m1p857Hc1rtpfkmo1_400.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    42-16890316.jpg
    Love this one! :thumbup: :)
    Evil Little Goat
  • small126_2615-1.jpg

Yummy arm shot!!
    Double-whammy with the arm shot and sweaty Eddie! I love this one!
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif