Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Ana2112 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    this could be "hey Girled" !!!! ' Hey girl... things I would do to you...' :lol: :oops:
    oh lord! :crazy: :shifty: :oops: :lol:

ps: Ana I love your hair!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    There's a little Bridge School interview here with Eddie...Eddie was asked who he had a crush on as a kid... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPMnhwAX57Y
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:
    Maybe Ed would come to the celebration. Whaddya think? :lol::lol::mrgreen:
    wow! That would be awesome! what we would we all do to him??? u think he would be brave enough to be in the same room with all of us?? :lol::lol::lol:
    I would be very afraid if I were him. :lol:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Yeah, I have the Ed-hair (especially when it's raining), only ginger. :D Thanks! :)
    Evil Little Goat
  • wishlisa76wishlisa76 Posts: 806
    edited August 2012
    ed12022.jpg

Ohhhh me likey :shock: :mrgreen: No wonder you had this on your work!!!
    Post edited by wishlisa76 on
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    OMG I cannot believe this thread is 600 pages by now. There are soo many hot pics of him! :fp: :crazy: :mrgreen:

YAY!!!! wE SHOULD HAVE A SPECIAL CELEBRATION WHEN IT REACHES 1000!!! Its getting harder to find pics of him on the net that arent already here :lol::D:D:D we rule girls!!!

Oh MissJam we should definitely celebrate! Ana, we should definitely invite The Man :lol: . I think he would be TERRIFIED, embarrassed and a little bit flattered too. I mean, he´s got a great sense of humour and a good self-distance, but yeah, I think he´d be frightened :lol::lol: I also think PJ should do a gig for only the female fans sometime. Imagine that kind of energy :shock: :oops: . Why not please their female fans, cause if mama ain´t happy, nobody´s happy ;):lol: .

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
    -Emma- wrote:
    There's a little Bridge School interview here with Eddie...Eddie was asked who he had a crush on as a kid... :lol:

Thank you so much for sharing this, Emma!!! Seriously, that made my morning! Laughed so hard and blushed. :oops: :D OMG. "She tried to eat our baby". :o:lol:

:corn:

MissJam81 wrote:
    Oh, btw, and I love your profile pic too. :mrgreen:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Ana, we should definitely invite The Man :lol: . I think he would be TERRIFIED, embarrassed and a little bit flattered too. I mean, he´s got a great sense of humour and a good self-distance, but yeah, I think he´d be frightened :lol::lol: I also think PJ should do a gig for only the female fans sometime. Imagine that kind of energy :shock: :oops: . Why not please their female fans, cause if mama ain´t happy, nobody´s happy ;):lol: .
    Woohoo, and that gig should be shirtless. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :corn:
    Evil Little Goat
    Ohhhh shirtlesssssssss ;):mrgreen:

He had a crush on catwoman?! :lol: Ok, my next PJ gig, I´ll show up like this

ed339.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

This is what It´ll look like when I´m crawling my way forward to front row.

ed337.jpg

;):lol:

• -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing this, Emma!!! Seriously, that made my morning! Laughed so hard and blushed. :oops: :D OMG. "She tried to eat our baby". :o:lol:

It was a funny interview eh :) , I saw a collection of gifs on tumblr from the interview, so I looked it up on youtube. :)

I wonder where Ed's dog ended up...

The dog next to Ed is Hank, so I guess the terrier on his lap is Luna.

tumblr_m9il3shTTk1rtpfkmo1_400.jpg
    wishlisa76 wrote:

ed339.jpg

ed337.jpg

:lol::lol:

I'll have to post that interview on the PJ with cats thread... :lol:
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
    Haha!! Do that, Emma! :thumbup: Someone should put Catwoman next to Eddie ... :lol:

-Emma- wrote:

By the way, I love how he starts touching and pinching his throat when he talks about Catwoman :lol::lol:

• rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    MissJam81 wrote:
    061201034153.jpg

Hmm wonder if that's the weed Lei I threw up to
    him at Bonnaroo?!?!

:lol::lol: That's awesome 8-)
    -Emma- wrote:
    And throw up. :lol::)
    Eat our baby! :shock: :lol::lol::lol: Morbid! :D

EDIT: And the "no, it wasn't Batman" part is :lol: :!: :mrgreen:
    Evil Little Goat
    I also think PJ should do a gig for only the female fans sometime. Imagine that kind of energy :shock: :oops: .

I support this cause 100% :D:D
    ed3152.jpg

• -Emma- wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

It was a funny interview eh :) , I saw a collection of gifs on tumblr from the interview, so I looked it up on youtube. :)

I wonder where Ed's dog ended up...

The dog next to Ed is Hank, so I guess the terrier on his lap is Luna.

tumblr_m9il3shTTk1rtpfkmo1_400.jpg
    wishlisa76 wrote:

ed339.jpg

ed337.jpg

:lol::lol:

I'll have to post that interview on the PJ with cats thread... :lol:

Hahahaha!! Too funny!! I laughed my assoff when he said "beer cans is ok, but the
    Baby , that's where we draw the line!!" I wish I could have helped Luna, I
    deal with nervous dogs all the time!! And Jacks (Jack Russel terriers)are
    NOTORIOUS. for biting children. Anyhow, I would LOVE an all female show !!!
    And yes Emma you should totally post that int in the PJ/cats thread with catwoman
    next to Ed. As for Ed being in a room full of us celebrating him, I think he'd need
    a few extra body guards and a bullwhip ( 25 footer for maximum distance) to
    keep us in line! Then again ....
    As for Ed being in a room full of us celebrating him, I think he'd need
    keep us in line! Then again ....[/quote]

Bodyguards with stun guns would be required for this show :lol::lol:
  • rpech'e wrote:
    As for Ed being in a room full of us celebrating him, I think he'd need
    keep us in line! Then again ....

Bodyguards with stun guns would be required for this show :lol::lol:
    [/quote]
    LMAO Ed is stunning enough. I think maybe mace...
  • pearl_jam.gif
  • Thanks a million Emma, this pic is fantastic, one of my favourite ones... It's always good – for the eyes, for the soul, for the senses... – to recycle it :-D
    :thumbup: :wave:tumblr_m4451xDfjw1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
    wishlisa76 wrote:

ed339.jpg

ed337.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: this made me laugh out loud!!! :lol::lol::lol: brilliant!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    and i'll bring my whip! :lol::lol::lol: :oops:

44927-cat-woman-pvc-figure-catwoman.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    OMG I cannot believe this thread is 600 pages by now. There are soo many hot pics of him! :fp: :crazy: :mrgreen:

YAY!!!! wE SHOULD HAVE A SPECIAL CELEBRATION WHEN IT REACHES 1000!!! Its getting harder to find pics of him on the net that arent already here :lol::D:D:D we rule girls!!!

Oh MissJam we should definitely celebrate! Ana, we should definitely invite The Man :lol: . I think he would be TERRIFIED, embarrassed and a little bit flattered too. I mean, he´s got a great sense of humour and a good self-distance, but yeah, I think he´d be frightened :lol::lol: I also think PJ should do a gig for only the female fans sometime. Imagine that kind of energy :shock: :oops: . Why not please their female fans, cause if mama ain´t happy, nobody´s happy ;):lol: .

:lol::lol::lol: absolutely! and I think we should all show up in catwoman suits! Eddie would have a heart attack! :lol::lol:8-)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    ps: My boyfriend was sitting next to me while I was watching the Bridge School video, he rolled his eyes and went: " f****ing Eddie Vedder!" :lol::lol::lol: he thinks im a looser! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    and i'll bring my whip! :lol::lol::lol: :oops:

44927-cat-woman-pvc-figure-catwoman.jpg

WHOA!! I can see why he likes this Catwoman ;)
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    MissJam81 wrote:
    ps: My boyfriend was sitting next to me while I was watching the Bridge School video, he rolled his eyes and went: " f****ing Eddie Vedder!" :lol::lol::lol: he thinks im a looser! :lol:
    I would have said "Yeah...keep making comments like that and f***ing Eddie Vedder is what I'll be doing while you have a date with Madam Palm and her five sisters." :lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • tumblr_lsymcuopGr1r0d33so1_400.gif

OMG he is doing to that guy exactly what I would do to him!!I think he's smelling that guys hair!! :lol::lol:
    Ok maybe I'm really horny but that looks really sexual to me......and I LOVE it!! :lol::lol:[/quote]

this turned me on! am I weird?? :lol: :oops:[/quote][/quote]

Well then we both are sister because it did it to me also :oops:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • tumblr_m9bxw3WGC21r95vqxo1_4001.jpg
    tumblr_lctjmsKt6p1qcd5v8o1_5001-2.jpg
    tumblr_ldbsyoWrWq1qf9fico1_5001.jpg

I think I finally have my comp in working order,so excuse me while I go a little nuts!! :lol:

• tumblr_l89sfdnWB41qdn3vgo1_5001-2.jpg
    tumblr_l8dm8gdDnz1qc3icpo1_5001-1.jpg
    photo2-1-4-1.jpg