Comments

• Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    -Emma- wrote:
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_m1342eHF9k1r8gceio1_500.jpg
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those friggin' arms!!!! Good god, woman...what are you trying to do to us here?! :lol: :corn:

:lol: I have a folder on my computer where I save Eddie pics and it grows every time I go on tumblr...I have close to about 600 photos on my computer :oops: , a few might be duplicates, but not many!

I have so much "Eddie stuff" all over the computer,pics,videos,ideas for tattoos,one day my husband put everything all into one folder and called it "Vedder Shit" :lol::lol: :roll:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options

• Options
    LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    I have so much "Eddie stuff" all over the computer,pics,videos,ideas for tattoos,one day my husband put everything all into one folder and called it "Vedder Shit" :lol::lol: :roll:
    Rename the folder "Future second husband SHIT" :lol::lol::lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864

:lol::lol: Sacrilege! :lol::lol:

tumblr_m7w4cii3C51r63s71o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m7w4akRWpQ1r63s71o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m7vw19GwOl1rti4kro1_250.jpg

tumblr_m7vs77tKbA1r63s71o1_500.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7w0a8m96O1qbig3s.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    tumblr_m7wbsw8g2Z1r69jqno1_500.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Good Morning, Girls!
    I wish you all a very happy Day!!!

tumblr_m44cb61Qkw1qjkq77o1_400.png

561383_437669906293997_939630417_n.jpg
    Sabbernd.gifSabbernd.gif

547806_437670272960627_1143134044_n.jpg

313898_437671106293877_610808573_n.jpg
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: That's sooo funny!!!
    Good idea, LiLi!
    My husband complains around too. "Only ever Eddie, Eddie, Eddie."
    Well, he must live with this ... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

HOT!!! :oops: ;)
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    561383_437669906293997_939630417_n.jpg

LOVE this!! Now that is what I like to wake up to :corn:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
  • Options
    179904_437713679622953_612623758_n.jpg

older angrier Eddie... very nice... 8-)
    ready to slap?! :lol::lol::lol:

omg, one comment more that Eddie never should read... :oops: :oops: :oops:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    179904_437713679622953_612623758_n.jpg

older angrier Eddie... very nice... 8-)
    ready to slap?! :lol::lol::lol:

omg, one comment more that Eddie never should read... :oops: :oops: :oops:
    :o:o:o
    I've always loved men's necks (is that weird?). I thought Sully Erna's was the sexiest:

godsmack-sully-erna-200pg022310-1269960770.jpg

Might have just changed my mind :lol:
  • Options
    Another tumblr photo set ;) ...

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo3_250.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo5_500.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo6_400.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo8_400.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo11_r1_500.jpg

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    Another tumblr photo set ;) ...

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo3_250.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo5_500.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo6_400.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo8_400.jpg

tumblr_m7ud2opQZ11rtpfkmo11_r1_500.jpg

I think this set makes it look like he has a drinking problem :lol:
  • Options
    I'm sure these videos have been posted before, but so you don't have to scroll through to find it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4jd2PqBJao&feature=relmfu

For one, he's so incredibly kind-hearted, I swear he could obtain world peace with his demeanor. Secondly, he's adorable here! Love the hat ensemble!
  • Options

Oh Girls, really funny is this in my oppinion:
    Last week we posting a lot of pics of Eddie with cigs, this week Eddie with a lot of winebottles. And we find this so great. We all!
    i think we are on the best way to Hell... :lol::lol::lol:
    And i love it!! :D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

HOT!!! :oops: ;)

slap!!!!! :lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    right my ladyeeeessss! Not sure how to start this but... here we go.... I thought of all of you last night, not just because I was at Eddie's solo gig, but because I was lucky enough to get tickets in the C row, which was pretty much a couple of meters away from the stage! :o:o i couldnt believe my eyes when I found my seat!!!! :o anyway, our hero sounded like god in that place! the acoustic of the venue was amazing, and the set list was to die for!!! the crowd was amazing which got Eddie going, and he kept on throwing amazing tunes at us! one after the other, including: Long road, The end, Small town, crazy mary, porch, lukin, unthought known!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: towards the end, things got better for Miss Jam! when Eddie played keep on rocking in the free world, and Hard sun, everyone got off their seats and waked up to the front of the stage, I was so so quick and managed to squeezed myself into the front row!!!! anyway! there he was, in front of Miss Jam!!!! dancing, and so sweaty!!! his sweat spilled on my hand!!! :lol::D:D:D oh I was so happy girls!!!!! I left without my slap, but eh! It was better than I could ever ever ever have dreamt of!!!!!! the downside was, we waited in the rain, until 2 in the morning, for him to come out, just to find out that he had left right after the gig!!! :( never mind, what a gig, what a man, what a voice.... i was blown away! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    right my ladyeeeessss! Not sure how to start this but... here we go.... I thought of all of you last night, not just because I was at Eddie's solo gig, but because I was lucky enough to get tickets in the C row, which was pretty much a couple of meters away from the stage! :o:o i couldnt believe my eyes when I found my seat!!!! :o anyway, our hero sounded like god in that place! the acoustic of the venue was amazing, and the set list was to die for!!! the crowd was amazing which got Eddie going, and he kept on throwing amazing tunes at us! one after the other, including: Long road, The end, Small town, crazy mary, porch, lukin, unthought known!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: towards the end, things got better for Miss Jam! when Eddie played keep on rocking in the free world, and Hard sun, everyone got off their seats and waked up to the front of the stage, I was so so quick and managed to squeezed myself into the front row!!!! anyway! there he was, in front of Miss Jam!!!! dancing, and so sweaty!!! his sweat spilled on my hand!!! :lol::D:D:D oh I was so happy girls!!!!! I left without my slap, but eh! It was better than I could ever ever ever have dreamt of!!!!!! the downside was, we waited in the rain, until 2 in the morning, for him to come out, just to find out that he had left right after the gig!!! :( never mind, what a gig, what a man, what a voice.... i was blown away! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    YAY! That's so awesome! Glad you had a great time! Happen to take any pics?? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    MissJam81 wrote:
    right my ladyeeeessss! Not sure how to start this but... here we go.... I thought of all of you last night, not just because I was at Eddie's solo gig, but because I was lucky enough to get tickets in the C row, which was pretty much a couple of meters away from the stage! i couldnt believe my eyes when I found my seat!!!! :o anyway, our hero sounded like god in that place! the acoustic of the venue was amazing, and the set list was to die for!!! the crowd was amazing which got Eddie going, and he kept on throwing amazing tunes at us! one after the other, including: Long road, The end, Small town, crazy mary, porch, lukin, unthought known!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: towards the end, things got better for Miss Jam! when Eddie played keep on rocking in the free world, and Hard sun, everyone got off their seats and waked up to the front of the stage, I was so so quick and managed to squeezed myself into the front row!!!! anyway! there he was, in front of Miss Jam!!!! dancing, and so sweaty!!! his sweat spilled on my hand!!! :lol: oh I was so happy girls!!!!! I left without my slap, but eh! It was better than I could ever ever ever have dreamt of!!!!!! the downside was, we waited in the rain, until 2 in the morning, for him to come out, just to find out that he had left right after the gig!!! :( never mind, what a gig, what a man, what a voice.... i was blown away! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    So happy for you :D:D What a great setlist too!!
    I LOVE THIS: and so sweaty!!! his sweat spilled on my hand!!! :lol:
    Thats the best fucken thing ever!! :lol::D
    P.S. My post was rejected for to many :D faces?? Pfft!! What do they expect, he makes us :D
  • Options
    Sheila23Sheila23 Posts: 265
    edited July 2012
    Here goes nothing ..... hopefully a few more for your drinking tumblr set Emma... not sure if I know what I am doing .... still probably doing something wrong ... sigh

7653143474_3b76076353.jpg
    Eddie Vedder by gastonjammer, on Flickr

7653145644_eac3cc8229.jpg

7653156830_aa4e2e3d79.jpg
    Post edited by Sheila23 on
  • Options
    Sheila23Sheila23 Posts: 265
    MissJam81 wrote:

Wow!! That is awesome! So happy for you!! Jealous too...keep hoping one day I'll be lucky enough to be that close.
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    right my ladyeeeessss! Not sure how to start this but... here we go.... I thought of all of you last night, not just because I was at Eddie's solo gig, but because I was lucky enough to get tickets in the C row, which was pretty much a couple of meters away from the stage! :o:o i couldnt believe my eyes when I found my seat!!!! :o anyway, our hero sounded like god in that place! the acoustic of the venue was amazing, and the set list was to die for!!! the crowd was amazing which got Eddie going, and he kept on throwing amazing tunes at us! one after the other, including: Long road, The end, Small town, crazy mary, porch, lukin, unthought known!!!!! towards the end, things got better for Miss Jam! when Eddie played keep on rocking in the free world, and Hard sun, everyone got off their seats and waked up to the front of the stage, I was so so quick and managed to squeezed myself into the front row!!!! anyway! there he was, in front of Miss Jam!!!! dancing, and so sweaty!!! his sweat spilled on my hand!!! :lol::D:D:D oh I was so happy girls!!!!! I left without my slap, but eh! It was better than I could ever ever ever have dreamt of!!!!!! the downside was, we waited in the rain, until 2 in the morning, for him to come out, just to find out that he had left right after the gig!!! :( never mind, what a gig, what a man, what a voice.... i was blown away! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

What can I more say?

You are definitely a very, very happy woman! :D:D:D

You wash your hands ever again? :lol:
    I am so happy for you, MissJam! :clap::clap::clap:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    :lol::lol: That was VERY funny.....Thanks,I needed that laugh :D

• Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    MissJam81 wrote:

Miss Jam, so glad you had such a great time and got to be so close to our guy too!! :D:D I loved reading your account-such great songs and I could feel your excitement!!! :clap::clap:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

That's so cool MissJam81 :D

• Options
    As for the pictures, Im so sorry girls, but I was too overwhelmed to think about getting my phone out! My mate who was next to me took pics, I'll try to post them here!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Before it gets deleted, I highly recommend searching on youtube for:

Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun (Live in Manchester)

Great performance and a great choice of shirt :):o

(I would post the link, but I don't think we're allowed to).

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:

MOST.BEAUTIFUL.SHIRT.EVER!!
    I'm in such a state of anticipation for my shows in 3 months that by the time they get here I might have an ulcer :lol::lol:

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:

MOST.BEAUTIFUL.SHIRT.EVER!!
    I'm in such a state of anticipation for my shows in 3 months that by the time they get here I might have an ulcer :lol::lol:

:lol: I can imagine! I'm still recovering from Ed's show that I saw in March last year :lol: .

Ed looks so great for his age too...47 and still that hot!

• Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    -Emma- wrote:

Thanks, Emma! Great performance-love the hat, too, and the PT windmill toward the end! :thumbup:
    "A beacon on dry land"