Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Just thought Id share this with you guys! Im getting married next summer, and my hen night theme will be 'Pearl Jam', and Im going to be dressed as Eddie! :D:D:D:lol:8-)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :-D
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    @Hedwich awww I looooove that!!!! Thank you!!!! and I love that you call your car Eddie!!! I cant wait to get a dog so I can call him Eddie too: " Eddie! naughty boy!!!" :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    Morning, dear Girls!!
    tumblr_m4q5mdvEa81qd6o3mo1_500_large.jpg

oh wow! morniiiiiiiiing...... That hair!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! morning sex it is!!! :lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    I love how Eddie sounds in this song! so sexy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQLLpt1QGcM
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    ps: my hair is quite long! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    tumblr_m72hgbTT4y1ropiy9o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m72hgbTT4y1ropiy9o3_500.jpg

tumblr_m72hgbTT4y1ropiy9o4_500.jpg

tumblr_m72hgbTT4y1ropiy9o5_250.jpg

tumblr_m72hgbTT4y1ropiy9o8_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m72hrvhvNV1ropiy9o2_250.jpg

tumblr_m72g63SYtU1ropiy9o8_500.jpg

tumblr_m72g63SYtU1ropiy9o9_500.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    MissJam81 wrote:
    @Hedwich awww I looooove that!!!! Thank you!!!! and I love that you call your car Eddie!!! I cant wait to get a dog so I can call him Eddie too: " Eddie! naughty boy!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

dog...cat...car...husband...whatever...the important point is: it called EDDIE!!! ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    Eddie+Vedder+1120558514_c8e673964c_m.jpg
    ...like Eddie

I'm at work and one young girl says something to another young girl and I swore I heard "Be Sound" so I said "Did you just say "Be Sound"?, how do you know that?" She looks at me like I'm an idiot and says"What the hell does that mean?,I said peace out!" :roll:
    I guess not everybodys everthing revolves around Pearl Jam :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hedwich wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

dog...cat...car...husband...whatever...the important point is: it called EDDIE!!! ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

My car isn't called Eddie, but it is a PJ car in other ways ;) with an "I ♥ Eddie Vedder" and "got pearl jam?" stickers on the back :) , and 99% of the time I'm listening to Eddie or PJ on my stereo. My younger brother doesn't drive yet, so if he asks for a lift anywhere, I tell him i'm going to EDucate him, so I make him listen to Eddie/PJ and I sing along to annoy him :lol::lol: .
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

My car isn't called Eddie, but it is a PJ car in other ways ;) with an "I ♥ Eddie Vedder" and "got pearl jam?" stickers on the back :) , and 99% of the time I'm listening to Eddie or PJ on my stereo. My younger brother doesn't drive yet, so if he asks for a lift anywhere, I tell him i'm going to EDucate him, so I make him listen to Eddie/PJ and I sing along to annoy him :lol::lol: .

This is so cool! :clap::clap:
    On the back of my car (Eddie :D - I like to say) I'm also a big Pearl Jam label.
    We are "possessed" so we should see on the street too.
    Unfortunately, in my hometown only drives one car around with a PJ sticker. This may not be all?

Unfortunately, I have to say my husband has refused for years to the name "Eddie" to hear ... Well, since I have not enough discussed the conditions before the wedding... :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    Unfortunately, in my hometown only drives one car around with a PJ sticker. This may not be all?

I saw a car with a PJ20 sticker on the back one time :D ...certainly didn't expect to see one of them here in Australia.

Then another time I had someone put their hand out their car window and give me the rock on hand signal when I had PJ loudly playing on my car stereo, it made my day :oops: .

• Options
    Something i've been meaning to ask you girls...I'd like to put together some more photo sets on tumblr, are there any Eddie themes that you would like to see in a photo set?

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

I saw a car with a PJ20 sticker on the back one time :D ...certainly didn't expect to see one of them here in Australia.

Then another time I had someone put their hand out their car window and give me the rock on hand signal when I had PJ loudly playing on my car stereo, it made my day :oops: .

No, unfortunately I was not with my car in Australia ... :(

But with the rock on hand signal is really cool! 8-)8-)
    Since I had also totally happy!
    People here would rather complain, because I keep hearing so loud PJ. Or they make the side windows close when I am just beside them.
    Stupid idiots, ignorant fool! :evil: :evil:
    Sometimes the Germans are stupid! :cry:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

:lol::clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    tumblr_m4z82nTt5L1rslcoko1_500_large.gif
    EDDIE!!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    EDDIE!!!

awwww I love this one!!! Its one of my favourite videos of him!!! that hair, that smile!!!! I melted.....
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Just thought Id share this with you guys! Im getting married next summer, and my hen night theme will be 'Pearl Jam', and Im going to be dressed as Eddie! :D:D:D:lol:8-)

Oh MissJam! That's sweet!! Congratulations to your engagement!!! I would suggest the splendid YOUNG EDDIE for your hen night, since I imagine you as a young sweet beauty... unfortunately Eddie has "lost" his lovely curls & the beard could be a little bit problematic... ;-)

@Hedwich, that's a cool story with your car, I could try the same with my bike, since I have no car!! It would be the first EV/PJ bicycle in Stockholm... I haven't seen any around!
    ... :oops: OMG I just had a thought... do you say "to ride a bike"??? That would mean I go & ride my Eddie!!! Soooorrry, I definitively went too far!!! :lol: :oops:
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

Oh MissJam! That's sweet!! Congratulations to your engagement!!! I would suggest the splendid YOUNG EDDIE for your hen night, since I imagine you as a young sweet beauty... unfortunately Eddie has "lost" his lovely curls & the beard could be a little bit problematic... ;-)

@Hedwich, that's a cool story with your car, I could try the same with my bike, since I have no car!! It would be the first EV/PJ bicycle in Stockholm... I haven't seen any around!
    ... :oops: OMG I just had a thought... do you say "to ride a bike"??? That would mean I go & ride my Eddie!!! Soooorrry, I definitively went too far!!! :lol: :oops:

@ Given2Fly2012: HAHAHAHA! Thats so funny!!! Not too much!! We go out and ride/drive ;) our Eddie's!!! That's soooo good! :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :thumbup: :lol::lol::lol:

@MissJam: I think like Given2Fly; Young Eddie is the best choice! You will look certainly beautiful at this hen night!! :clap::clap:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    Something i've been meaning to ask you girls...I'd like to put together some more photo sets on tumblr, are there any Eddie themes that you would like to see in a photo set?

Hey Emma, i think, a inspiration for MissJam is the theme "Young beautiful and sexy Eddie" a good Idea?!
    At the last time was the older Eddie often the theme. This was perfect, but i miss the young Eddie too... :corn: :corn:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Good morning ladies!!

First off. CONGRATULATIONS MissJam!!! That is
    so cool to hear of your engagement! I think you'll
    Make a nice beautiful bride, after all if you're
    dressed as Eddie what could be more beautiful?

Hedwich that car story had me rolling laughing.
    I always love waking up and reading this and the Hey
    Girl thread! It's the best way to start your day!! I used
    have a car that got named The Pearl Jammer. It had
    This crazy assed stereo in it made out of a P.A. Amplifier
    In the back. You could hear Pearl Jam from a half
    Mile away!!!! Lol I miss that car. Ok now I gotta go post
    in the Hey Girl thread so I can get MY hey girl pic
    To you all!!
  • Options
    LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Congrats!!! I can see it now:

edveddrag.jpg

"Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    EDDIE!!!

awwww I love this one!!! Its one of my favourite videos of him!!! that hair, that smile!!!! I melted.....

DAMN!! :D:D :thumbup:
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    edited July 2012
    MissJam81 wrote:

There ya go :D I like that idea of riding Eddie ;):lol:
    Post edited by rpech'e on
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

edveddrag.jpg

This is a good beginning! The first inspirations comes... :D:D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

@ Given2Fly2012: HAHAHAHA! Thats so funny!!! Not too much!! We go out and ride/drive ;) our Eddie's!!! That's soooo good! :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :thumbup: :lol::lol::lol:

@MissJam: I think like Given2Fly; Young Eddie is the best choice! You will look certainly beautiful at this hen night!! :clap::clap:

awww girls!!! ur just so awesome!!! you're all invited to my hen night! come to England!!! :thumbup: young Eddie it is then!!! Thanks for the congratulations! Im over the moon!!! cant wait to become Mrs. Hunter!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

edveddrag.jpg

This is a good beginning! The first inspirations comes... :D:D:D

aahahahhaha :lol::lol::lol::lol: thats the perfect look for my hen!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    this is the look I was thinking to go for:

d911bfdadf_80102514_o2.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

There ya go :D I like that idea of riding Eddie ;):lol:

Can i borrow your bike?? :lol::lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    @MissJam: A few suggestions for inspiration :D:D

tumblr_m5b20y7kP91rslcoko1_500.jpg
    This helmet?

Eddie+Vedder.jpg
    This jacket? Absolutely!

eddie-vedder-060511.jpg
    This Hair!! Curly ....

31d0e691.jpg
    ...or smooth and sweaty.