Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    HELLO GIRLS!!!! OK, NOW I´VE SEEN PEARL JAM LIVE!!! :D:D:D

And in spite of my VERY high expectations, it WAS EVEN BETTER THAN I HAD IMAGINED. Im still blown away and my body is still full of energy from last night!!! God ... where shall I begin.... they played for three hours, they were on FIRE, EDDIE WAS ON FIRE so they played one extra hour!!!! And yes, EV was so very sexy, as usual, honestly my hormones are also on fire after this. :lol::lol::lol: *By the way, I bought Fifty Shades of Grey this weekend haha!

Eddie did some mic fun and the sweat was dripping, he was grunting, jumping, dancing and even spoke Swedish which was quite a turn on :lol::lol::lol: Im sorry I dont have any pics for you, but check this ... it is from last night and it was the second song and everyone was already losing their shit!

Corduroy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO1vEGAqdpA

and a very sexy version of Garden ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msKT2xyccAM

I was also fortunate to speak with Giventofly2012 on the phone!!! Hope you had a great time Giventofly!!! :D

This was one of the best nights of my life. Something has changed.

Wow Garden was absolutely beautiful, gave me chills. What a great fuckin crowd!! Ohhhh and hot sweaty gorgeous Ed! Oh my god how could you ever top that. 8-) So happy for you!! :D
  • Options
    I can't think yet, it was fantastic, absolutely amazing, mind blowing, unforgettable.
    I'll write more in the next days!

Thanks wishlisa :) it was cool that we had some contact, hope we manage to meet the next time!!

Big hugs to everybody from Stockholm!

tumblr_m6uyparJLx1ryt02po1_400.png
    tumblr_m6uyparJLx1ryt02po2_400.png
    tumblr_m6uyparJLx1ryt02po3_400.png
    tumblr_m6uyparJLx1ryt02po4_400.png

the last one is for you lisa! :-D
    tumblr_m6uyparJLx1ryt02po5_400.png
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    Given2Fly2012Given2Fly2012 Posts: 659
    edited July 2012
    Eddie is such a warm and genuine person. I won't ever forget his expression of happiness and gratitude towards the public. I AM full of gratefulness :-)
    Post edited by Given2Fly2012 on
  • Options
    Eddie is such a warm and genuine person. I won't never forget his expression of happiness and gratitude towards the public. I AM full of gratefulness :-)

:thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    Thank you MissJam and rpeche!!!!!

And thank you so much for these pics Giventofly2012 and for that last one!!!!! Beautiful!!!! :D

I think I know how you feel, I am so full of energy, I dont think I will be able to sleep tonight either ...

Eddie and the guys were so humble and happy that they got this response from the crowd, they are amazing and Eddie is super sexy. I could feel his energy and his charisma all the way to where I was, no joke. At one point I just knew that the next song they played would be Betterman. I dont know why, but just knew somehow. And seconds after having this intuition or knowing, Eddie started playing Betterman, and I felt that it was like a message to me somehow, cause that song means a lot to me!!

I cannot believe how this man moves me.
    I can't think yet, it was fantastic, absolutely amazing, mind blowing, unforgettable.

Thanks wishlisa :) it was cool that we had some contact, hope we manage to meet the next time!!

"I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    Oh god, Giventofly2012, your pics really are amazing!!!

Thank you so much for these!!!

:corn: :D:D:D

Oh, and I loved Eddies sexy grunt on Got Some ... and him blowing kisses to people in the crowd. And the SWEAT! The sweat was dripping constantly .... oh ...and THE ARMS. THE ARMS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcN8q0dhWeg

We need it, Eddie!!

And look at the hotness on Do the evolution, one of many best moments for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDqAp-la48

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    HELLO GIRLS!!!! OK, NOW I´VE SEEN PEARL JAM LIVE!!! :D:D:D

And in spite of my VERY high expectations, it WAS EVEN BETTER THAN I HAD IMAGINED. Im still blown away and my body is still full of energy from last night!!! God ... where shall I begin.... they played for three hours, they were on FIRE, EDDIE WAS ON FIRE so they played one extra hour!!!! And yes, EV was so very sexy, as usual, honestly my hormones are also on fire after this. :lol::lol::lol: *By the way, I bought Fifty Shades of Grey this weekend haha!

Eddie did some mic fun and the sweat was dripping, he was grunting, jumping, dancing and even spoke Swedish which was quite a turn on :lol::lol::lol: Im sorry I dont have any pics for you, but check this ... it is from last night and it was the second song and everyone was already losing their shit!

Corduroy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO1vEGAqdpA

and a very sexy version of Garden ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msKT2xyccAM

I was also fortunate to speak with Giventofly2012 on the phone!!! Hope you had a great time Giventofly!!! :D

This was one of the best nights of my life. Something has changed.

Thank you so much for posting that wishlisa!! That just totally made my fuckin night!! Garden is my most fav!! And for him to be talking,doing the mic thing,a little bit of a dance and just knocking the song out of the fuckin arena on my fav song was amazing for me!! I actually got goosebumps and tears I'm such a weiner! :lol::lol: Even though I'm going to see Ed solo this fall,the posts from you girls just makes me even more determined to get to my first show soon too...Thanks so much for sharing :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    So cool that wishlisa76 & Giventofly2012 went to the same show in Stockholm as this is where one of my other board friends is bringing me a shirt from as he went also....Just brings the circle of PJ friends even tighter :D

• Options
    AlbertaGirl, I´m happy to have given you some joy with that Garden link, that song was AMAZING and Eddie was ON FIRE during Garden, and during the whole evening!!!!

Look at this, this is the opening song and I was amazed how great Eddie sounded, he was in top shape, and hearing that warm, beautiful voice live was something very special. I wish for all of you to have this experience very soon!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X2a1BBGSQY

Eddie looks really hot here, as you can see! :D;)

I felt that the band didn´t know what to expect from the Swedish crowd, as they haven´t been here for 12 years. They were in a good mood and in great form, but as you can see, Eddie is very humble and a bit low key during the first song. And then Pearl Jam must have felt the strong, warm love and appreciation from us, and they got a lot of energy from that and really started rocking and the crowd got energy from THAT, so we gave them even more love, and then it went on and on and on ... FOR THREE HOURS. The Globe arena was almost lifting up towards space. And I was so happy when Eddie said, after 2 hours: "We need another bottle of wine on stage!" Cause then I knew: SHIT, they will play for another hour or so ...

I wish for all of you to have this experience, and you probably will, too. :D:D:D

• Options
    So cool that wishlisa76 & Giventofly2012 went to the same show in Stockholm as this is where one of my other board friends is bringing me a shirt from as he went also....Just brings the circle of PJ friends even tighter :D

Yes, it was great! And a a journalist from a Swedish newspaper was completely blown away by this gig. It was obvious he wasn´t a PJ fan and that he didn´t know much about PJ, but he wrote that it felt like a big, huge family was welcoming their other, long lost family members (PJ). Little does he know that people are calling this the Pearl Jam family, but ...he felt it and was a bit confused and also blown away by it! :D

• Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    You girls are so lucky getting to see PJ! :)

tumblr_m6vmd8c9IK1qc6mupo1_250.gif

tumblr_m6vhoiBeG81rtxsmgo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m6vfd0tZJm1r7nmcmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6v4duRLY71qcjhcpo1_400.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Eddie is such a warm and genuine person. I won't ever forget his expression of happiness and gratitude towards the public. I AM full of gratefulness :-)

I understand that feeling. I fared well, my view has changed Eddie defenitiv by the concerts. I see him not only as a handsome man with a great voice, it is much more complex. He's real! Relaxed, joyful, funny, thoughtful, all that he has shown at shows.
    I am so grateful ...
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh god, Giventofly2012, your pics really are amazing!!!

Thank you so much for these!!!

:corn: :D:D:D

Oh, and I loved Eddies sexy grunt on Got Some ... and him blowing kisses to people in the crowd. And the SWEAT! The sweat was dripping constantly .... oh ...and THE ARMS. THE ARMS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcN8q0dhWeg

We need it, Eddie!!

And look at the hotness on Do the evolution, one of many best moments for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDqAp-la48

Thank you Lisa for the wonderful links. :corn: :corn: :corn:
    I am so glad that there is Youtube ... :P
    It is wonderful to read and a great pleasure for me that the concert has been for you so great.
    I am so happy for you!!
    I hope the feeling will stay with you a long time yet! Really!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options

GREEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTT Pics Given2Fly2012!!! THANK YOU!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    Morning, Girls!!

tumblr_m6aq14X7W71ro82loo1_500.jpg
    * breathless * these hands, arms, teeth, nose, eyes, furrowed brow, that mouth ... :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops:

wow!!! thanks for those pics Hedwich! but the first one, wow wow wow........ angry/slap face!!! :lol: :oops:

;):D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    AlbertaGirl, I´m happy to have given you some joy with that Garden link, that song was AMAZING and Eddie was ON FIRE during Garden, and during the whole evening!!!!

Look at this, this is the opening song and I was amazed how great Eddie sounded, he was in top shape, and hearing that warm, beautiful voice live was something very special. I wish for all of you to have this experience very soon!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X2a1BBGSQY

Eddie looks really hot here, as you can see! :D;)

I felt that the band didn´t know what to expect from the Swedish crowd, as they haven´t been here for 12 years. They were in a good mood and in great form, but as you can see, Eddie is very humble and a bit low key during the first song. And then Pearl Jam must have felt the strong, warm love and appreciation from us, and they got a lot of energy from that and really started rocking and the crowd got energy from THAT, so we gave them even more love, and then it went on and on and on ... FOR THREE HOURS. The Globe arena was almost lifting up towards space. And I was so happy when Eddie said, after 2 hours: "We need another bottle of wine on stage!" Cause then I knew: SHIT, they will play for another hour or so ...

I wish for all of you to have this experience, and you probably will, too. :D:D:D

Amazing how he just KNOWS the crowd,even after not being there for 12 years,he picks the perfect opener,dude is a frickin genius in so many ways....

• Options
    Oh, i found this from my first concert!
    It's definitly one of my favorite!!

Love the crowd, the feeling and the applause of Eddie for our singing... :D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YfNGxvPV5E
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Oh yes, dude is a genious!

I found another video from Garden ... much closer to Eddie ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7U1wZJzqII

Enjoy, ladies. ;)

I lost my shit when he sang this. :lol::lol::lol: I could feel his charisma.

• Options
    ...and for wishlisa and Given2Fly2012 this: :D:D:D

Beautiful Version of "All those Yesterdays" in Stockholm :corn: :corn: :corn:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :crazy: :crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD7mUENk6nc

GREAT!!

Sorry, i know, this is not the Video Threat... i stop me now :D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:

GREAT!!

Thanks, Hedwich!! That song was such a great moment! Ahhhhhhhh :D:D:D

• Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

GREAT!!

Thanks, Hedwich!! That song was such a great moment! Ahhhhhhhh :D:D:D

Mmmmm :corn: there all so Delicious"!! :D
  • Options
    LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    Here you go ladies, Ed at his hotel in Oslo :) Look at that arm!

Sorry, I can only post the link. Didn't let me save the pic.

http://instagram.com/p/M3XaqEQEsH/
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    Here you go ladies, Ed at his hotel in Oslo :) Look at that arm!

Sorry, I can only post the link. Didn't let me save the pic.

http://instagram.com/p/M3XaqEQEsH/

very nice... :D:D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Eddie+Vedder+_42021992_pearljam300pa.jpg

Oh Eddie, your rock star poses are the best... ;);)
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options

My pics are not supersharp but I wanted to show you how happy Eddie at the end of the concert was! :-D

I wanted to write some lines directly after the Stockholm gig I attended, I just couldn’t. The excitement was too great, I needed some days to “calm down” and put my thoughts in order.

The concert was great, sure, I didn’t expect anything else. I have listened to so many bootlegs, I knew they were going to “deliver” something breathtaking. I deeply love almost every PJ song and the ones they cover, so I was just delighted by the set list.

This was my very first show. I was so tense, all day long, I enjoyed X a lot, they helped me to relax a little bit, at least for half an hour.

Then Philip Glass started… yes, finally, they were here & I was going to be a part of that magic world. When they started with Elderly Woman warm tears of joy filled my eyes, I was experiencing pure happiness. You could feel that same explosion of joy from every part of the Globe.

Whilst I never doubted they would deliver a masterful show, the reaction of the public, that huge energy was really overwhelming. PJ are so warm and genuine, they give everything when they play, so I felt I had to give everything back, & I suppose the most of the people in the crowd felt the same. I won’t ever forget Eddie’s expression of happiness and gratitude towards us all. :D
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878

My pics are not supersharp but I wanted to show you how happy Eddie at the end of the concert was! :-D

I wanted to write some lines directly after the Stockholm gig I attended, I just couldn’t. The excitement was too great, I needed some days to “calm down” and put my thoughts in order.

The concert was great, sure, I didn’t expect anything else. I have listened to so many bootlegs, I knew they were going to “deliver” something breathtaking. I deeply love almost every PJ song and the ones they cover, so I was just delighted by the set list.

This was my very first show. I was so tense, all day long, I enjoyed X a lot, they helped me to relax a little bit, at least for half an hour.

Then Philip Glass started… yes, finally, they were here & I was going to be a part of that magic world. When they started with Elderly Woman warm tears of joy filled my eyes, I was experiencing pure happiness. You could feel that same explosion of joy from every part of the Globe.

Whilst I never doubted they would deliver a masterful show, the reaction of the public, that huge energy was really overwhelming. PJ are so warm and genuine, they give everything when they play, so I felt I had to give everything back, & I suppose the most of the people in the crowd felt the same. I won’t ever forget Eddie’s expression of happiness and gratitude towards us all. :D

Eddie is an amazing human being!!! My mate who met him at the Ramones Museum described him with those words: Gorgeous, funny, humble, friendly and adorable!!! awwww
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options

What a beautiful description of the concert!
    Thank you for this!
    These affectionate and adoring feelings I can confirm from my concerts and share only.
    166042_429531690441152_962524835_n.jpg
    I am also "floated" from the shows with great joy, satisfaction and gratitude. It is so fantastic to be able to experience something like this!

Hopefully they come back soon! It was so painfully beautiful. :(
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    THANK YOU, girls! :-D I'm so glad to share these precious moments with you & to be a part of this great family!
    And now... I'll start saving my money for the next european tour, I'll attend more than one single concert the next time! It's a promise! :-)
  • Options
    THANK YOU, girls! :-D I'm so glad to share these precious moments with you & to be a part of this great family!
    And now... I'll start saving my money for the next european tour, I'll attend more than one single concert the next time! It's a promise! :-)

:D:D:D:clap::clap::clap:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!