Options

Artillery

2»

Comments

• Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Virginia Beach was number outta 200. The only one I was able to get....

Irish Al stole my Easy Street.....

kinda high run, I was expecting out of 100
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    KDH12 wrote:
    kinda high run, I was expecting out of 100

while the vedder solo prints have been at the 100 mark ... the pearl jam shows were inching up to the 200 level ... Dusseldorf and Copenhagen were both out of 200 ... heck, even the Vic A/P was out of 175.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    jimed14 wrote:
    while the vedder solo prints have been at the 100 mark ... the pearl jam shows were inching up to the 200 level ... Dusseldorf and Copenhagen were both out of 200 ... heck, even the Vic A/P was out of 175.

What was Purple VIC A/P Count 100?
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    Lizardking wrote:
    What was Purple VIC A/P Count 100?

intersting, as I don't think anyone has seen a purple vic "A/P" ... the first run, the only one known, were all signed and numbered out of 100 ...

I ended up trading mine.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    intersting, as I don't think anyone has seen a purple vic "A/P" ... the first run, the only one known, were all signed and numbered out of 100 ...

I ended up trading mine.

Maybe I'm calling it A/P because I got it from Artist and it is signed & Numbered (I think), But sure I got from Brad!!

Camden is number 16/205, was hard to read sig & Number on black ink
    Lizardking

• Options
    Lizardking wrote:
    Maybe I'm calling it A/P because I got it from Artist and it is signed & Numbered (I think), But sure I got from Brad!!

Camden is number 16/205, was hard to read sig & Number on black ink

congrats on your purple vic score. I assume there was only a signed and numbered edition due to the fact the purples were not available at the show ... they didn't surface until flatsotck in september. Perhaps he ran two versions off, purple and brown, then asked the printer to do the full run for the show in brown, deciding he liked that better.

was that the camden red you got? I got the camden orange, it was also out of 205 ... odd number for an a/p run.

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    congrats on your purple vic score. I assume there was only a signed and numbered edition due to the fact the purples were not available at the show ... they didn't surface until flatsotck in september. Perhaps he ran two versions off, purple and brown, then asked the printer to do the full run for the show in brown, deciding he liked that better.

was that the camden red you got? I got the camden orange, it was also out of 205 ... odd number for an a/p run.

Brad said the printer ran out of brown so they did 100 Purple, I got mine at flatstock.
    The Camden is Red one.
    Lizardking

• Options
    Anyone get one of the 1st edition posters he was selling but also signing?

Dusseldorf, Honolulu, D.C. etc ... I am curious how he signed those without numbering them ... did bk mark them as "1st edition" anywhere with his signature?

• Options
    Would be very nice if Brad listed about of posters printed on Artillery web page. How many A/P. how many 1st Edition.

Would be nice thing for us.
    Lizardking

• Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Got my 05 Gorge today, signed by BK. Bad ass.

Same here so sweet masn no i got them all from my gorge sales!!!1

Still would of loved that Easy Street
  • Options
    Lizardking wrote:
    Would be very nice if Brad listed about of posters printed on Artillery web page. How many A/P. how many 1st Edition.

Would be nice thing for us.

(you may know this but posting it for others) you can find this info on expressobeans.com

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    jeffer96 wrote:

Unbelieveable :mad:

*must put my easy st on ebay ;)*

Seriously tho, how quick did that go up!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,739
    forget ebay Al, I'll come and collect it!!
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Anyone get one of the 1st edition posters he was selling but also signing?

Dusseldorf, Honolulu, D.C. etc ... I am curious how he signed those without numbering them ... did bk mark them as "1st edition" anywhere with his signature?

I got my Düsseldorf in the mail yesterday and it was awesome to see up close. It was only signed by BK not numbered or noted with a "1st Edition". Still looks amazing and I hope to find a frame for it today!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    pdalowsky wrote:
    forget ebay Al, I'll come and collect it!!

Cool, I live at 1 Ireland St, County Ireland, Ireland....I'll put the kettle on, you bring the biscuits ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    I got my Düsseldorf in the mail yesterday and it was awesome to see up close. It was only signed by BK not numbered or noted with a "1st Edition". Still looks amazing and I hope to find a frame for it today!

Remember to post some pics..:)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,122
    bump! update on jerrysartarama.com! :)

the 24x36 acid free sleeves will be in september 25th. Nina, helped me out so much with my order. she's amazing! :)

been looking for a killer presentation art portfolio, that's acid free and 24x36 for sometime now. it finally came through. :)

now let's see if that luck works again this saturday with brad's 3 poster ed east coast jam! :)
  • Options

cool, thanks for the update .... and congrats ... still his best print IMO.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,122
    remembered scoring that Düsseldorf from the 10club. day's later was giving it out for free, for the one who could help me get tickets for la2 for 2 of my friends. would pay for the tickets, any price, and give the Düsseldorf poster as a freebie.

i still got it. with the rise of the price of the poster, i'll keep it for now. hook them up later in time. ;)