Options

is the Chop Suey dvd available to buy anywhere?

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited August 2008 in The Porch
it looks like a legitimate band release.. promo release... but is it available to buy?
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ebay.

It was given away with 10C version of Avocado (I think)
    OH: You need to stop buying Pearl Jam stuff, we have no room
    Me: How about we just get a bigger house?

http://db.etree.org/DirtyStuart
    http://randomismsofa.blogspot.com
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    ebay.

It was given away with 10C version of Avocado (I think)

Riot Act, actually.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,740
    no Stu, the advocado release came with the NYC CD promo not the chop suey, which i think was a record store promo....around the 2003 mark - riot act I think....
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,740
    beat me!!!

In the meantime, ebay will be the only place for now Dunk....plenty on there though, at least one every month
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    pdalowsky wrote:
    beat me!!!

In the meantime, ebay will be the only place for now Dunk....plenty on there though, at least one every month

yeah thought as much... as long as its not too expensive i'll keep an eye out.

i've seen the thing on youtube i think... but i just fancied having the DVD if it were available :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah thought as much... as long as its not too expensive i'll keep an eye out.

i've seen the thing on youtube i think... but i just fancied having the DVD if it were available :)

PM sent :D
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    pdalowsky wrote:
    beat me!!!

It wasnt released In Australia with Riot Act. I got one off Ebay back then its a cool little dvd to have.