My Chemical Romance

2»

Comments

• I've said it once I'll say it again...

Gerard Way tries SO FUCKING HARD to be the next Billy Corgan.
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • Chris you are a bad boy and deserve to be punished!

:D:D:D:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • hahaha
    I don't want to be the fool that's behind me but I am...

I'll Hold The Pain... Release...

Yourself
  • Fuck MCR.
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Carlos D wrote:
    JEW are probably my favourite band of the decade.Bleed American's my second favourite album ever(Yield's my favourite).
    They don't really count as emo in the way people say it now because they came along before the whole wearing mascara and dressing like a girl thing which is what emo is now.Their first album came out in 1996 and they dress and sound like a regular band so I don't think they deserve the emo tag.
    Their new song's great by the way.

I have all their CD's including Static Prevails & Clarity before their breakthrough Bleed America came out.

Futures was OK...and thanks for telling me about a new album. i'll have to check it out.

BTW, I was surprise to see that Static Prevails had Tom on the lead vocals.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Gerard Way has called emo "a pile of shit."
  • i absolutely despise "MCR" and think everything they have done done is a pile of crap. They are everything that is wrong with the music industry nowadays. No musical talent band that just creates videos to get their eye-liner faces all over MTV. They are the prototypical band in todays world that becomes famous because of how they look and because girls think the singer is "hot."

I hereby nominate you the Official Voice of the Music Industry. You are so dead on with your comment. As with others, I couldn't agree with you any more.
  • Please stop posting.... ths thread is a wind up.... the GUY that posted it hates MCR and Fall Out Boy.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • i absolutely despise "MCR" and think everything they have done done is a pile of crap. They are everything that is wrong with the music industry nowadays. No musical talent band that just creates videos to get their eye-liner faces all over MTV. They are the prototypical band in todays world that becomes famous because of how they look and because girls think the singer is "hot."

although.... good point made :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Look what you've done MILBURN!!!

THIS THREAD IS A WIND UP FOR ME.... the guy's a piss taker... I can't believe he signed into here just to wind me up... proud I didn't bite for once! :D It does worry me that he went to all this trouble just to annoy me though...

He most likely has something he wants to put in you.;)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • He most likely has something he wants to put in you. ;)

Nah he's cool, a good friend of mine :)

besides, that'd just be weird...

• Nah he's cool, a good friend of mine :)

besides, that'd just be weird...

Maybe's, but I would'nt rule out the possability, after all people are strange.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    this band is total shit. I don't understand why anybody likes them...the singer's voice is so so bad, lyrics are completely stupid, and the music sounds like everything else that has come out in the last couple years. I can't say enough how much I think these guys suck ass
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • yield2me wrote:
    this band is total shit. I don't understand why anybody likes them...the singer's voice is so so bad, lyrics are completely stupid, and the music sounds like everything else that has come out in the last couple years. I can't say enough how much I think these guys suck ass

It's a joke.
  • they have many good songs .. I like my chemical romance!
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Not a fan, but they seem to resonate with a lot of people today, much like Nirvana and Pearl Jam did back in the day, so good for them.