Options

PJ Fan Mariann Brady loses home to fire

Comments

• Options
    I have a Chop Suie (sp) poster and a Brad poster (from Welcome to Dicoverey Park Tour). All in good shape and I want to send them.
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    What size shirts/hoodies do the couple wear?

I have an extra Deep and stickers I'll send, and of course bootlegs..where's the list so there are no dupes?
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    bumping this up. I'm also going to go thru some stuff tonight.......
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Options
    Bump = this needs a STICKY!

Bump for a sticky. Can the powers at be do this please and thank you. :)
  • Options
    Bumping for shirt and hoodie sizes...

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    NOTHINGFAN wrote:
    bump.

please everyone, anything would help. Mariann has done so much for this community, that a lot of people don't even realize what she's done.

Even if you have an extra Christmas single, it would help.

Thanks for everyone that has contributed.

We have all of the Pearl Jam bootlegs covered, so no need to start burning Pearl Jam bootlegs. Other band bootlegs would be appreciated.

I have a couple of extra Xmas singles, who can I contact to find out if they have already been offered so that there is no duplicates.. I'll be glad to send those :) I have 3 copies of Avocado LP, I can send one of those as well ...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Saturday morning bump.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    well i am mailing a box today. I do wish there was a list but if I send duplicates, oh well.

:)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    b

u

m

p
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    KathyDTFT, can you edit your first post and make a list so people know what's been donated already?
  • Options
    Still asking shirt/ hoodie sizes????? Anyone?

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    Wow. Really sorry about that.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    B...u...m...p...:)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,452
    Maybe the band could do something. Do they ever read what's posted here?

An autographed guitar or drum head should would look good on the wall of Mariann's rebuilt home :p.

I hope things are looking somewhat better today than on the day after...
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    shirts and hoodie sizes....
    Can someone please coordinate the list before people start to get tired of waiting!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    L or XL
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    shirts and hoodie sizes....
    Can someone please coordinate the list before people start to get tired of waiting!

Hey....Okay...

I have a call into her and I will personally find out what sizes they wear and get back here with it later on today I hope.

As for the list...I will go ahead and keep track of that as well.

If you would be so kind as to drop me a pm and let me know what you are sending, I will keep a master list and let you know what others are sending if that is whatever one wants.

Keep in mind though that doubles are not such a bad thing in this case. There were 5 10C memebers items stored at this home, so it is not like it would not be appreciate if there were duplicates of anything. Food for thought.

So pm me if you would like me to keep track of things and I will post here later as to sizes of both Mariann and Jim.....Anything else you would like me to find out, let me know and I will ask her...Also let m eknow if I missed somethng as I didnt read back through the whole thread.

Thanks....scott

• Options
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    :o I only have the single from this year...I can send it. Sorry..not much of a collector.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Hey....Okay...

I have a call into her and I will personally find out what sizes they wear and get back here with it later on today I hope.

As for the list...I will go ahead and keep track of that as well.

If you would be so kind as to drop me a pm and let me know what you are sending, I will keep a master list and let you know what others are sending if that is whatever one wants.

Keep in mind though that doubles are not such a bad thing in this case. There were 5 10C memebers items stored at this home, so it is not like it would not be appreciate if there were duplicates of anything. Food for thought.

So pm me if you would like me to keep track of things and I will post here later as to sizes of both Mariann and Jim.....Anything else you would like me to find out, let me know and I will ask her...Also let m eknow if I missed somethng as I didnt read back through the whole thread.

Thanks....scott
    Thank you Scott..I'll be sending the latest DEEP and also various stickers..and possibly the Brown Buffalo tour hoodie, depending on the sizes..
    Peace and thank you!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    Dirty MosquitoDirty Mosquito Chicago Posts: 621
    That's so sad! I don't know what I would do if I lost everything. I really should get renter's insurance. Between my music, dvds, and music equipment I would be devistated if something like this happened to me.

I don't have any duplicates of anything, but I will try to think of something I can do.
    Alpine Valley 06-13-99 [EV-Solo]
    Alpine Valley 10-8-00 (The Icebowl)
    Chicago 05-16-06, 05-17-06
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Chicago 08-22-08 [EV Solo]
    Chicago 08-23-09, 08-24-09
    Chicago 06-28-11, 06-29-11 [EV Solo]
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09-03-11, 09-04-11
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
    Wrigley Field 08-20-16, 08-22-16
  • Options
    Spoke with Mariann tonight...First and foremost, she sends along her sincere thanks and gratitude to each and every person here for what they are doing, whether it is sending something, or well wishes, she is VERY GREATFUL!!! She wishes that she had more time to come here and do it herslef, but as you all can imagine, she has alot on her plate right now...So a big THANKS!!

As for sizes..She said that a Mens Large works for t-shirts, sweatshirts, or hoodies for both her and Jim if you are so inclined to send those items. She use to LIVE in her concert tees!!

Seems that they are doing as wll as can be expected, and for all intensive purposes their sprits seem very good.

So, if anyone has any other questions or needs to know anything else, please drop me a pm so it doesnt go unnoticed by accident here. As I said, I can also keep track of what people ar sending if they send me a pm. If I dont hear from anyone, I will not worry too much about it....It is up to you all.

So, again, THANKS to all who are helping...Not only does it mean alot to them, but the generosity of the crowd here never ceases to amaze me as well.

THANKS...Scott

• Options
    b

u

m

p

:D

• Options
    Hate to read this, terrible news. But what a good way to help her and her family. Kinda makes you love Pearl Jam even more. Keep it up!
    www.myspace.com/andreasjunge
  • Options
    That's so sad! I don't know what I would do if I lost everything. I really should get renter's insurance. Between my music, dvds, and music equipment I would be devistated if something like this happened to me.

I don't have any duplicates of anything, but I will try to think of something I can do.
    Hey you!
    YOu can help by making copies of boots once the list goes up of whats been sent..

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    Dirty MosquitoDirty Mosquito Chicago Posts: 621
    yahamita wrote:
    Hey you!
    YOu can help by making copies of boots once the list goes up of whats been sent..

Good call! Yeah, I can do that. I have quite a few boots from the 2000 tour, a few from 2003, and The Gorge. Not to mention all the albums, and most of the singles.
    Alpine Valley 06-13-99 [EV-Solo]
    Alpine Valley 10-8-00 (The Icebowl)
    Chicago 05-16-06, 05-17-06
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Chicago 08-22-08 [EV Solo]
    Chicago 08-23-09, 08-24-09
    Chicago 06-28-11, 06-29-11 [EV Solo]
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09-03-11, 09-04-11
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
    Wrigley Field 08-20-16, 08-22-16
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to respond here to all of the lovely thoughts and outpouring for Mariann Brady...the week has been busy keeping track of donations, e-mails ...

Thank you ALL for the incredible response and bumps....a more generous and thoughtful fan community you'll never find!

Scottie, I'll e-mail you off list to coordinate what you've rounded up as well. All communities: Bugs, RM, BRY, some German fans, Portuguese have done wonderful and amazing things, donating posters, Target gift cards, cash, extra vinyl...the lists go on.

If you've done some housecleaning and have stuff you thought you might send, run it by me at bradyproject@aol.com so I can save you postage if it's something someone else already sent, etc. As has been said, dupes on things aren't tragic either as that helps her help someone else as well. And that is very Mariann, hence the amazing outpouring!

A couple of pals got together and pretty much replaced all Mariann's PJ boots on 2 hard drives within days. She has them and is happily listening-that's restored her spirit more than anything! All within less than a week of the fire!

I'm updating as much as possible on http://www.myspace.com/bradyproject as well. Again, 1,000,000 thanks to all and I'll try to be better at checking in! :)

Love to all!
    Kathy D
    Kathy D
    TwoFeetThick.com
  • Options
    Just to be clear:

Mariann is covered on ALL PJ boots, at least the music part. Some have donated hard copies of 2000 boots, but she has all the music.

Some of the things already donated:
    a set of Christmas singles
    ITW vinyl (w/shirt)
    Vitalogy vinyl
    Avocado vinyl
    NAIS 7" blue vinyl
    Gorge CD set
    many CD singles (Wishlist, Jeremy Austrian, Dissident Digipack, Last Kiss, NAIS)
    Place/Date book soft cover
    Avocado badge set

Plus: many posters....(without posting one big list publicly, check with me at bradyproject@aol.com if you're concerned about sending a duplicate of something she already has)

Again, duplicates aren't the end of the world as it allows her to trade in the future if needed. Rebuilding from the ground up.

Wearables are a great idea too! You folks are awesome.
    Kath
    Kathy D
    TwoFeetThick.com
  • Options
    this is really sad news. i think mariann was one of the first people to offer me pearl jam boots a long, long time ago. i wouldn't have been enjoying the band like i do now if it hadn't been for her
    thanks be praised she made it out of the house ok!
    From Tim Bierman's interview for 10c job: "what about computers, how are you with computers?" And I was like, "well, you know what, I don't have a computer. I've never had one and I really suck at it." And they were like, "ok, well, you can get a book."
  • Options
    Happy LOVE Day to the family...

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-