Led Zeppelin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

2»

Comments

• hendrix78 wrote:

I think Physical Graffiti is their best album. It's so fucking diverse, yet still totally cohesive. A double album with very little filler.
    No filler! That album is amazing.
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    what he said!

and sorry if this was already posted http://news.yahoo.com/s/launch/20071121/en_launch/52007696

"However, speaking about their reunion on December 10, guitarist Jimmy Page has revealed the band will play one of their songs live for the first time ever."

say whaaaaa?? :eek:

*passing out* THUD!

That'll be "When the Levee Breaks". It never worked for them live, just in teh tairwell at Headley Grange. It would be the biggest tribute to Bonzo to do that live.

BTW, has the drummer been confirmed ? Is it Jason Bonham ?? I thnink Dave Grohl would be better, but Jason should be allowed to honour his father.
    Music is not a competetion.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Well judging by my username I'm a huge fan... I would say I almost favour them over Pearl Jam. They are god amongst men when it comes to rock music.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    That'll be "When the Levee Breaks". It never worked for them live, just in teh tairwell at Headley Grange. It would be the biggest tribute to Bonzo to do that live.

BTW, has the drummer been confirmed ? Is it Jason Bonham ?? I thnink Dave Grohl would be better, but Jason should be allowed to honour his father.

it's jason bonham... I would like them to do Fool In The Rain for the first time.. That would rock.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • I think I like LZ more than Pearl Jam

shouldn't everybody?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    shouldn't everybody?

the answer to your question is a definite No
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Levee was played live though. Maybe they will bring it back, since Plant did it regularly on his last tour, and Page & Plant would do it on and off during the Unledded tour.

For Your Life was mentioned in another Page interview. Caroselambra is a tune that the band was working up for their planned 1980 US Tour, maybe that will be the one.
  • BeavBeav Posts: 223
    Pretty sure it'll be For Your Life. Hope Page's finger is all healed up in time...
    "Sooner or later you'll bare your teeth"
    www.myspace.com/volinic
    www.myspace.com/zane26 (band)
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    It'll be "For Your Life". Got tickets yesterday, cant really believe it!
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    as a person who saw zep in concert waaayyy back in 73? 74? long time ago.
    it was no big deal. deep purple,humble pie,tull, were much better.
    pj blows led zep away,
    no contest
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd