MMJ- Starting Suggestions?

2»

Comments

• gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    gobrowns19 wrote:
    The new MMJ album leaked. If you are trying to figure out if you like MMJ, don't listen to this to judge them, lol. There's some really cool 'normal' stuff on it, but a few things that are like, what the hell, but still really cool, it's hard to explain, haha.

Actually I take that back, this album is amazing.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • "Eeeeeeevil Urges Baby"
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    "Eeeeeeevil Urges Baby"

looks like someone downloaded the leaked copy. So have I so. Im listening to it the 2nd time now and i really love evil urges,touch me,im amazed,aluminum park, and remnants. I dont get all the hype for highly suspicious, it sounds too fruity. I WILL be buying it when it comes out, and also want to buy the okonokos cd. Im not that much of a pirate hehe.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • looks like someone downloaded the leaked copy. So have I so. Im listening to it the 2nd time now and i really love evil urges,touch me,im amazed,aluminum park, and remnants. I dont get all the hype for highly suspicious, it sounds too fruity. I WILL be buying it when it comes out, and also want to buy the okonokos cd. Im not that much of a pirate hehe.

I haven't downloaded the album yet, but have heard the live SXSW show and some of the songs are peculiar, haha. Touch me Part 2 and Evil Urges are the only studios I've heard. I'm trying to be strong and wait til June 10th, but I get weaker bythe day.
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    looks like someone downloaded the leaked copy. So have I so. Im listening to it the 2nd time now and i really love evil urges,touch me,im amazed,aluminum park, and remnants. I dont get all the hype for highly suspicious, it sounds too fruity. I WILL be buying it when it comes out, and also want to buy the okonokos cd. Im not that much of a pirate hehe.

If you are on their mailing list last friday they sent out a link so you could download the cd version of the song evil urges.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22