Classic all time guitar solos

2»

Comments

• LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    [quote"Good evening Philadelphia. Good evening New Jersey. Good evening Northern Pennsylvania. Good evening Cuba. And God said on the seventh day you will rock your ass off until the cows come home."-EV 5/28/06
    =[/quote

i'm always a big fan of listening to ed speak. however this is one of those things he said that was really kind of dumb, and it doesn't need to be repeated. however i was at that show and it was amazing.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    [quote"Good evening Philadelphia. Good evening New Jersey. Good evening Northern Pennsylvania. Good evening Cuba. And God said on the seventh day you will rock your ass off until the cows come home."-EV 5/28/06
    =[/quote

i'm always a big fan of listening to ed speak. however this is one of those things he said that was really kind of dumb, and it doesn't need to be repeated. however i was at that show and it was amazing.
    retire already
    Go Birds!!!!
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    retire already

excuse me? retire from what? i'm not trying to put you or ed down. like i said i usually love what he has to say, and at times he can be funny but i was simply saying it was kind of a corny quote and who wants to repeat a corny quote. it just makes a great intelligent guy look bad.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078

excuse me? retire from what? i'm not trying to put you or ed down. like i said i usually love what he has to say, and at times he can be funny but i was simply saying it was kind of a corny quote and who wants to repeat a corny quote. it just makes a great intelligent guy look bad.
    whats your name are u brain dead????? LOL
    Go Birds!!!!
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    John Frusciante - Turn It Again

oh hell yeah.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.