Creed

2»

Comments

• release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Hated Creed,,,but Tremonti can play the guitar rather well I'd say...
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,854
    seriously, what's with all the hate guys? these guys were rockers through and through. not a bad song done by this band.

their guitarists were top notch, with intricate guitar solos and original riffs.
    the drummer was a beast that rivaled dave grohl, keith moon and, dare i say, john bonham
    and then scott stapp. oh my god how he makes my loins ache with that deep, sexy voice...speaking to us about the things we know and love: God and being kind to one another.

with arms wide open has to be my favorite song of all time by any artist

umm.....you're a troll. fuck you. leave.

We all like Pearl Jam, therefore we hate Creed. Why? because fans and critics had the audacity to compare Creed to PJ when they first came out. that's like comparing a pile of shit to a rose garden

but I'm not a total hater. the guitarist for Creed isn't that bad. but STAPP SUCKS dude. his real, serious singing voice sounds like Adam Sandler's Vedder impression. he's pathetic. and his lyrics?? don't even get me started.......

Creed trolls were okay to see when Creed was actually around. but they're gone and never coming back.....just like you should be.

edit: and comparing their drummer to Keith Moon is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Have you ever even listened to The Who?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com