Dinosaur Jr.

2»

Comments

• Just got tickets for the Orlando show in December... should be good times.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    stu gee wrote:
    Does anyone have the lyrics to Back to Your Heart? Cant find them online anywhere!!
    I was very surprised that i too could not find the Back to your heart lyrics when doing a google search.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    intodeep wrote:
    I was very surprised that i too could not find the Back to your heart lyrics when doing a google search.

Ive gone through loads of different sites and havent found them. I think the song is amazing though. I still havent really got into Dinosaur Jr but my friend showed me that youtube video and they looked excellent.

For some reason, and dont laugh at me for this, i always got them mixed up with Hooty and the Blowfish. Christ knows why though lol

Had a try at it as im without money on this friday night lol Quite a bit missing but its pretty difficult!!

Breathe your air
    Cut my teeth

Bones of a hypocrite that look like me
    Ashes stain windowsill
    ??????

Free your family, lose your mind
    Think about the ? from time to time

?? things ive never been ????
    Happy that we left that I would leave again for you. ?

Back to your heart x 3

You are the only one ????
    Sharing ???

Breathe your air tend to me
    Tell me what you want and I will try to be ?

Everywhere, all the time think about the future let the past unwind
    Cos you are the shining sun, summer comes I leave again for you???

Back to your heart x 3
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    stu gee wrote:
    For some reason, and dont laugh at me for this, i always got them mixed up with Hooty and the Blowfish. Christ knows why though lol

That is some funny shit.

Lou Barlow is actually the guy who sings on Back to Your heart. He has a different style then J Mascis the guy who sings on most of their stuff.

I think you should check out Dinosaur Jr, but if for some reason you don't like much of the rest of their stuff Check out Bakesale which is an album by Sebadoh the band Lou formed after he broke up with Dinosaur Jr the first go around.

you will find with dinosaur jr that J mascis provides all the sonic face melting though. He is my fav guitarist ever :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    intodeep wrote:
    That is some funny shit.

Lou Barlow is actually the guy who sings on Back to Your heart. He has a different style then J Mascis the guy who sings on most of their stuff.

I think you should check out Dinosaur Jr, but if for some reason you don't like much of the rest of their stuff Check out Bakesale which is an album by Sebadoh the band Lou formed after he broke up with Dinosaur Jr the first go around.

you will find with dinosaur jr that J mascis provides all the sonic face melting though. He is my fav guitarist ever :)

I definitely like what ive heard, think it was the new album that song Back to Your Heart is on, my friend let me hear that. I like the other stuff ive heard from them as well, cant remember much of the songs names, Freak Scene is cool. Just havent got round to listening to them much but i will do eventually.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    A friend's friend is on the road with them filming a documentary. The crazy thing is, he'd never heard of them before! Supposedly we're getting some signed setlists. Nice!