• dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    Favorites (as of this month, lol) in near order:
    Surf Wax America
    Only In Dreams
    My Name Is Jonas
    The World Has Turned
    In The Garage
    Holiday

i like that one, but it drags just a smidge for me.
    ;)
    cool. My others would be Only In Dreams and The World Has Turned

Saw them in concert on the Pinkerton tour, they sang everysong off the Blue album excpet for OID and Hol.
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Not one mention of the B-Sides? Jamie??? Susanne???
  • danny72688 wrote:

MTV Unplugged?

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    danny72688 wrote:
    JAMIE IS AWESOME!
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    MTV Unplugged?

:D
    They should've done one too! ;)
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    I love the Blue Album. There is only like one song I don't care for too much, but every song is pretty much awesome.

Me and my friend were discussing Rivers 'style' and we came up with the conclusion that 'nerds' created 'grunge.' :D I mean comon, D&D, long hair, greasy hair, the stupid little patches over the wholes in your jeans. :D Hahaha.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    bestsane wrote:
    Nonetheless, Rivers Cuomo is better than Kurt Cobain.

double post
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
    bestsane wrote:
    Nonetheless, Rivers Cuomo is better than Kurt Cobain.

LOL, you might be fuckin' wrong! Kurt was a lot more brilliant and emotional singer than that guy. And Cuomo can't always find the right tones...
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    And this Blue thing is absolutely overrated.
  • Great record, not a bad song on it I say. It takes me back to my high school days and just makes me feel good when I listen to it every now and then.

Bought it on the heels of Sweater Song and I have not to this day purchased another Weezer album.....perhaps I need to add some more to my collection
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Ricsard wrote:
    And this Blue thing is absolutely overrated.
    To each his/her own. I'm going to have to put the Blue Album on this weekend!!!
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.