to the amy winehouse critics

2»

Comments

• stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Id like to see you write anything getting close to something pete doherty has produced, or even amy winehouse for that matter. Post your lyrics then compare them, then maybe your criticism will mean something.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • stu gee wrote:
    Id like to see you write anything getting close to something pete doherty has produced, or even amy winehouse for that matter. Post your lyrics then compare them, then maybe your criticism will mean something.

I'm a million times better than Pete Doherty as a songwriter. I was, when I was about ten years old. I just don't take it up the arse, so I'm not going to be on the cover of NME.
    I'm a million times better than Pete Doherty as a songwriter. I was, when I was about ten years old. I just don't take it up the arse, so I'm not going to be on the cover of NME.

Prove it then. Prove that you are a million times better. And also that you dont take it up the arse. Im not convinced by either of your claims.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • stu gee wrote:
    Prove it then. Prove that you are a million times better. And also that you dont take it up the arse. Im not convinced by either of your claims.

Your opinion isn't worth having, even if I did prove anything to you.
    Your opinion isn't worth having, even if I did prove anything to you.

lol, dry your eyes, i was only kidding.

So many bedwetters on this forum that get all upset so easily.
  • stu gee wrote:
    lol, dry your eyes, i was only kidding.

So many bedwetters on this forum that get all upset so easily.

I think you'll find you were the one getting laughed at.
    I think you'll find you were the one getting laughed at.

Laughed at by a name on a forum, im pure devastated.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    fame has come before the music for doherty, most non-fans are not familiar with any of his songs and the one mentioned here is from the libertines.

carl barat asked me for a light on the concourse of stansted this year, he had all the garb on, he'd of assumed I didnt know who he is, ashamedly I did.
    I handed him my lighter, he returned it after lighting his cigarette and said "sweet" and that was it. My brushes with the stars eh.
    Never knew who pete doherty was when i bought, listened to and loved up the bracket.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i dont like that rehab song. i think it is close to the bottom of any decent song list. but the rest of back to black, i am enjoying very much. i dont give a shit what she gets up to in her private/public life, alls i care about is that i like the way her voice makes me feel. there is a lot of shite out there and amy winehouse in not shite by any means.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • so she was half naked in the street the other night?
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    She looks like she smells of pooh. I used the brown word!!!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Danimal wrote:
    She looks like she smells of pooh. I used the brown word!!!

Sadly, she sounds like it too, these days.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Sadly, she sounds like it too, these days.

thats if she even turns up.. :rolleyes: oh, and if she does actually make it to the venue she spends the gig blubbing away at the audience about her husband being incarcerated....

life's a pure batch.. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    dunkman wrote:
    thats if she even turns up.. :rolleyes: oh, and if she does actually make it to the venue she spends the gig blubbing away at the audience about her husband being incarcerated....

life's a pure batch.. ;)

"You just wait and see what happens when my husband gets outta jail. I'm serious." Or some shit like that.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh! An angry, drunk, emaciated dwarf is after me.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    So? She's talented, isn't hard to work out. However she's still a binge drinking, drug taking wench that needs a kick in the tit.
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07