Each To Each
    Front Street

Hold On, I'm Coming
    Papillion
    Hit The City
    King Only
    Methamphetamine Blues
    Number 9

I´m going to see them tonight i Copenhagen - I´ll tell you tomorrow how it was.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    im furious with myself fir missing the dublin show....knew about it, and there were tickets left, and for some reason didnt bother going!

this thread is killing me!
  • RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    monday night i copenhagen was a very intense show - only 500 in the audience. The twins seemed to be in an rock mood, the vibe was great. The setlist was more or less as the previous shows from europe, but the best was Greg Dulli who was taking the show home. Especially number 9 and front street stood out. Loved it - great show
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Röeghmann wrote:
    monday night i copenhagen was a very intense show - only 500 in the audience. The twins seemed to be in an rock mood, the vibe was great. The setlist was more or less as the previous shows from europe, but the best was Greg Dulli who was taking the show home. Especially number 9 and front street stood out. Loved it - great show

I heard this show was awsome and the crowd was great. That's good to hear. I know there have been some complaints about the crowds at their previous shows. Glad you had a good time. Can't wait till they come back to the states. I really want to see them again.
  • Slightly off-topic... I would kill for a new Gutter Twins record, full of blues covers. Their take on St. James' Infirmary was spectacular, and their covers of Where Did You Sleep Last Night and Hard Time Killing Floor (as the Twilight Singers, natch) were pretty great too. I figure they could knock this out with the touring band (most importantly, Dave Rosser :D) in a week or so. Make it happen, guys!:D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Slightly off-topic... I would kill for a new Gutter Twins record, full of blues covers. Their take on St. James' Infirmary was spectacular, and their covers of Where Did You Sleep Last Night and Hard Time Killing Floor (as the Twilight Singers, natch) were pretty great too. I figure they could knock this out with the touring band (most importantly, Dave Rosser :D) in a week or so. Make it happen, guys!:D

I agree!!!! That would be amazing. St. James Infirmary sounded great. I think I have decided Mark needs to stay away from QOTSA and sing with Greg. They really sound great together!