The Music - you remember them right??

pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
edited March 2008 in Other Music
I've gotta say that I saw this band last night on the second night of their 4 super lowkey rehearsal/return shows in the UK.

My god easily the best gig, bar PJ in Wembley?leeds and others of course, I've been to in years. I've seen the Music 4 times now, and they've never disappointed. Most of the US members on here will surely have seen them on your shores in the past at the Festivals and especially the Lolla fest, and trsut me after a 2 year break they just got better.

Totally blown away, stunning, amazing, brilliant, mesmorising, spellbinding, euphoric, you fucking name it those boys were that superlative last night. This year will all be about The Music, from what I heard of their third record out June in the Uk, get ready.

WOW,
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Good stuff, I love the Music. I saw a bit of a write-up of the London gig on nme.com. What did you think of the new songs?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Absolutely fantastic, really were, usually when a band plays a new tune it doesnt go down so well, but the 5 new ones played were all excellent, as always with the Music, huge baselines, massive groove and Robs vocals as good as ever. Add to that the usual drum mix, which build and build and build and we could have rather a special record on the way.

Got all the old favourites too

Take the long road
    the truth
    getaway
    the people
    Freedom fighters
    and an exceptional almost tribal Bleed from within.....epic version