Temple of the dog

2»

Comments

• markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    There's not one single song that I could recommend because they are all so freaking good.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Definitely Say Hello 2 Heaven or... maybe... Hunger Strike. Wait.... no - go for Wooden Jesus or should it be Reach Down...??? :confused: But then there's Times of Trouble.... No! It's gotta be Call me a Dog or, hang on, go for Pushiin Forward Back or All Night Thing... But... what about Your Saviour and Four Walled World??????

Oh damn! My mind is sooooo messed up. Can't choose a favourite/best song from such an incredible album. What the hell - live it up and get the whole lot! :D:D
  • selfself Posts: 64
    redrock wrote:
    Definitely Say Hello 2 Heaven or... maybe... Hunger Strike. Wait.... no - go for Wooden Jesus or should it be Reach Down...??? :confused: But then there's Times of Trouble.... No! It's gotta be Call me a Dog or, hang on, go for Pushiin Forward Back or All Night Thing... But... what about Your Saviour and Four Walled World??????

Oh damn! My mind is sooooo messed up. Can't choose a favourite/best song from such an incredible album. What the hell - live it up and get the whole lot! :D:D

What he said.
    self wrote:
    What he said.

She......

Did you get your DVD? Are you enjoying it? (Silly question :D)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Have to agree with red :D The whole album is awesome :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Yeah its sweet. Some guy PMd me and wanted me to make a copy for him. The quality of it is not as good as i was expected though. But hey it was filmed like 16 years ago.
    If you're in the mood for making copies.... :D
    i dunno. Only got a few CDR'S left anyway. If i manage to get it to the guy who wants it i'll ask him if he can do all the copying.
  • Say Hello 2 Heaven
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Where's the love for Four Walled World on here? Amazing song, and to me it has a deeper meaning than just someone in a prison cell.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • The best song to download has to be "Say Hello 2 Heaven". My favorite off the album. "Wooden Jesus" is also worth a download.
    http://www.myspace.com/dgulley
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    A human being that was given to fly...

Check out my band, Artificial Red:
    http://www.myspace.com/artificialr
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    If you have to choose a song, I'd go with Pushin' Forward Back, Your Savior, or Reach Down. All awesome songs. And Pushin' Forward Back is in 7/4!!! Holy fuck!!! The drums everywhere on this album are so good. So is Cornell. I'm gonna have to agree and just get the whole album. Not gonna say its one of the best of all time, but it is certainly a fucking awesome album that you will not regret owning for a second.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • self wrote:
    i dunno. Only got a few CDR'S left anyway. If i manage to get it to the guy who wants it i'll ask him if he can do all the copying.
    that's what i say, we should do the pay it forward thing so everyone can get ahold of it :)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • mike_s_6mike_s_6 Posts: 160
    ^ Isn't it possible to YouTube the vids? Someone already posted Four Walled World...

What format are the vids in? I think it's possible to convert them to something else using Windows Movie Maker.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    hunger strike since eddies the man.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • mike_s_6 wrote:
    ^ Isn't it possible to YouTube the vids? Someone already posted Four Walled World...

What format are the vids in? I think it's possible to convert them to something else using Windows Movie Maker.
    Yeah but that's not as good cuz you can't download them can you?

What I really want to know is how can we get this to DVD format..

Self says it's on the CD but not on a DVD-r, so it's not a DVD.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Alone.Alone. Posts: 54
    I wanna Reach Down...

and pick the crowd up.

if you like mike, pick Reach Down!!!!! amazing jam. one of my favorite songs ever!
  • mike_s_6mike_s_6 Posts: 160
    Yeah but that's not as good cuz you can't download them can you?

You can download them using keepvid, and I'll be satisfied even if it's in *.flv format. I just want the rest of the world to see it :)

And... if you like Matt listen to Wooden Jesus and try clapping along with the rhythm. It takes only a while to accomplish it but it's fun. In fact, try clapping to any early Soundgarden song and you'll be really busy for a while :D
  • InkdaubInkdaub Posts: 235
    Reach Down, Hunger Strike and Wooden Jesus.