DMB Summer Tour Dates

2»

Comments

• LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    hippiemom wrote:
    This makes a tremendous amount of sense :rolleyes:

yeah yeah...well you missed the part where i was replying the first time about other posts i've made that have nothing to do with this thread. anyway it has nothing to do with you so, yeah, you wouldn't understand. anyway it seems i've been annoying a lot of people with my posts on this thread so i'll be the bigger man and stop with my off the wall remarks. anyway i can see why someone would be annoyed with my comments, i know i would be if i was a dave fan. i just like comin in here and talking shit once in a while since know one knows who i am. anyway i'm actually a nice guy in actuality, just not a big dmb fan. but whatever, we all like pearl jam. peace.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    yeah yeah...well you missed the part where i was replying the first time about other posts i've made that have nothing to do with this thread. anyway it has nothing to do with you so, yeah, you wouldn't understand. anyway it seems i've been annoying a lot of people with my posts on this thread so i'll be the bigger man and stop with my off the wall remarks. anyway i can see why someone would be annoyed with my comments, i know i would be if i was a dave fan. i just like comin in here and talking shit once in a while since know one knows who i am. anyway i'm actually a nice guy in actuality, just not a big dmb fan. but whatever, we all like pearl jam. peace.

Very cool. :) No one says you have to like DMB but in this case this thread isn't asking for anyone's opinion. There are numerous threads about bands I don't like on here but I don't bother posting my views because that isn't the point of those threads. Now if someone asks my opinion, well..... :D
  • Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    First time in a long long time they dont have Hershey, PA planned but Ill def be at the Nissan Pavillion show outside of DC.

Always a great show.

(I also appreciate them announcing the ENTIRE TOUR A WHOLE MONTH BEFORE tickets go one sale)
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    Jammin909 wrote:
    First time in a long long time they dont have Hershey, PA planned but Ill def be at the Nissan Pavillion show outside of DC.

Always a great show.

(I also appreciate them announcing the ENTIRE TOUR A WHOLE MONTH BEFORE tickets go one sale)
    Well, the first bunch of fan club tickets went on sale tonight, and I just got the email this morning .... but yeah, the whole tour at once is a nice touch :)
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    cutback wrote:
    "Under the Table and Dreaming" or "Before These Crowded Streets"

I second that. Also, try and get the Central Park concert - it has all their best songs. Dancing Nancies > Warehouse, What Would You Say, Two Step (live > studio x100), Jimi Thing, Grey Street, Don't Drink The Water, and Stay. You really have to hear them live to get a good feel for them. Also, try and get live versions of Grace Is Gone, Bartender, #41, Lie In Our Graves, Satellite, and a bunch of others. Everyday was pretty much shit, Busted Stuff turned out to be awesome live, and Stand Up was a joke, although Louisiana Bayou was good.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    drew0 wrote:
    I second that. Also, try and get the Central Park concert - it has all their best songs. Dancing Nancies > Warehouse, What Would You Say, Two Step (live > studio x100), Jimi Thing, Grey Street, Don't Drink The Water, and Stay. You really have to hear them live to get a good feel for them. Also, try and get live versions of Grace Is Gone, Bartender, #41, Lie In Our Graves, Satellite, and a bunch of others. Everyday was pretty much shit, Busted Stuff turned out to be awesome live, and Stand Up was a joke, although Louisiana Bayou was good.

Good choice on the live pick. I couldn't decide. :)

And as for Everyday on....yes they aren't great albums but a lot of the songs from those albums are great live....;)
  • BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
    Ill be at Deer Creek both nights, DTE and both Alpine Valley shows. Bringing it to a grand total of 11 times seeing DMB. I already have my tickets as well so this is good.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
  • maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    I'm bummed that there are no NYC shows this year. The band had been playing 2 nights at Randall's Island the past few years.
    My lips are shaking.......