name a song people should hear

2»

Comments

• glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    buena vista social club - chan chan
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
    little victories - 65 days of static

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
    sara - bob dylan

queen bitch - david bowie

pick me up - dinosaur jr. (maybe the best solo ever)

poor doggie - eagles of death metal

search and destroy - the stooges

21st century schizoid man - king crimson

tremor christ - pearl jam (now that shit is on)

daddy cool - boney m

your love alone is not enough - manic street preachers

all tomorrow's parties - the velvet underground

walk unafraid - R.E.M.

2+2=5 - radiohead

stewart's coat - rickie lee jones

mighty rearranger - robert plant and the starnge sensation

30 century man - scott walker

go! go! go! - roy orbison

gong - sigur ros

analise - thom yorke

cross the breeze - sonic youth

prophecy - soulfly

hooker with a penis - tool

blues from down here - tv on the radio

cause and effect - the white stripes

airline to heaven - wilco

the way i feel inside - zombies

take that look of your face - Andrew Lloyd Webber (some chicky singing real nice)

• chittychitty Posts: 609
    kings of leon-first song on new disc(i think it is the catch). Love the beat