Loll nextyear 2008...who will headline?

2»

Comments

• YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    ...or The Dan Band.

PBM

Those guys fuckin' shred.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Radiohead will. Smashing Pumpkins won't.

I don't think they'd have MMJ back for the third year in a row. I wouldn't mind if they did, though.
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • stew2310stew2310 Posts: 19
    Saw Radiohead headline Bonnaroo last year and in my opinion while I do like Radiohead and I can go stand in a field and put on a CD anytime cause its the exact same sound, I'd rather see some band who moves around and shakes it up a bit, not just stand there and act like they have to be there. I'm sure I'll catch shit for this but oh well
    8/27/00 Saratoga, 9/28/05 Pittsburgh w/ The Stones, 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, Lollapalooza 07

"You're throwing joints on stage! maybe I should insult you some more"-Ed in Pittsburgh '06

"George Bush find yourself another home"
  • Motley Crue or Warrant
    4/23/03 - Champaign, IL
    5/16/06 - Chicago, IL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    5/4/10 - St Louis, MO

...tickle my nausea...
  • pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    If rage comes out with a new album before or around then, i could see them doing it, especially since it's right before the election. I could see Radiohead doing it, but i'd prefer if they didn't. Smashing Pumpkins might, I thought they would've been on the bill this year so who knows. I just hope that next year is maybe a little heavier.
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05