Is "OK Computer" perfection?

2»

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I know I sound like an old guy, but perfection is Dark Side Of The Moon.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • I know I sound like an old guy, but perfection is Dark Side Of The Moon.

The Wall is even better, but you can't go wrong with DSOTM. Either album, escpecially under the influence of a mind altering substance is phenomenal.....errr at least that's what I've heard....wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • The Wall is even better, but you can't go wrong with DSOTM. Either album, escpecially under the influence of a mind altering substance is phenomenal.....errr at least that's what I've heard....wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
    I think Animals and Wish You Were Here are better than both of them.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • MohabMohab Posts: 310
    no
  • I prefer stuff like "Creep" and "Fake Plastic Trees" (or Street Spirit or High and Dry) to the ambience of Ok Computer. Very good album but probably wouldn't make my top 5 of all time.
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • I think Animals and Wish You Were Here are better than both of them.

Shine On You Crazy Diamond. You're right, Wish You Were Here almost wins on the strength of that epic. Picking the best Floyd album is like trying to decide if lobster or filet mignon is better.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Shine On You Crazy Diamond. You're right, Wish You Were Here almost wins on the strength of that epic. Picking the best Floyd album is like trying to decide if lobster or filet mignon is better.
    Same with Radiohead. It all depends on mood and really you can't miss (but Pablo Honey is obviously not on par with the rest of RH's catalouge).
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • the name "Thom" gets on my nerves
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?