ryan adams (easy tiger)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    lars wrote:
    what a gay remark
    well that's me told then...

tell me lars, how does it feel to be as intellectually stunted as yourself?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    soclosesoclose Posts: 628
    I have to say this CD may be growing on me. I Just listened to "Everybody Knows" and was found it quite enjoyable this time around.

What I'm really looking forward to is the possibility that the box set may finally come out. I can't get enough of 48 Hours, so I'd love to hear a completed version. "Karina," "Angelina" and "One for the Rose" are some of my favorite songs. I'd also like to hear a full version of his "(Time) The Revlator" from the Destroyer Sessions, but from the articles I've read it doesn't necessarily look like those sessions would be a part of the box. I guess we'll be lucky if the set ever comes out at all. Can't complain if one song I like isn't included!
  • Options
    larslars Posts: 524
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    well that's me told then...

tell me lars, how does it feel to be as intellectually stunted as yourself?
    feels awesome....give me a beer
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • Options
    BlyssBlyss Posts: 166
    soclose wrote:
    I have to say this CD may be growing on me. I Just listened to "Everybody Knows" and was found it quite enjoyable this time around.

What I'm really looking forward to is the possibility that the box set may finally come out. I can't get enough of 48 Hours, so I'd love to hear a completed version. "Karina," "Angelina" and "One for the Rose" are some of my favorite songs. I'd also like to hear a full version of his "(Time) The Revlator" from the Destroyer Sessions, but from the articles I've read it doesn't necessarily look like those sessions would be a part of the box. I guess we'll be lucky if the set ever comes out at all. Can't complain if one song I like isn't included!

Maybe another b-sides album? He's touring Australia so that's great news:)
  • Options
    cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    lars wrote:

was that an intentional reference to 'beautiful sorta'?
  • Options
    cc10106 wrote:
    no but here´s a reference: Yet another booooooooring Ryan Adams song.
  • Options
    hailhail82hailhail82 Posts: 330
    cc10106 wrote:

Ryan was actually referencing Johnny Thunders when he said that.
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
  • Options
    hailhail82 wrote:
    Ryan was actually referencing Johnny Thunders when he said that.

I had wondered that before, since it seemed too random to not be one. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    hailhail82hailhail82 Posts: 330
    cc10106 wrote:
    I had wondered that before, since it seemed too random to not be one. Thanks for the info.

No problem. I wasn't sure at first either, but he talked about it in an interview I read a while ago.
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
  • Options
    lars wrote:
    no but here´s a reference: Yet another booooooooring Ryan Adams song.

haha. guess you know what to put on in case can't sleep.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    lars wrote:
    nah... I feel that giving alcohol to people of low intelligence encourages low brain activity which might be dangerous.
    I got beer for anyone with something worthwhile to say though.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    nah... I feel that giving alcohol to people of low intelligence encourages low brain activity which might be dangerous.
    I got beer for anyone with something worthwhile to say though.
    have a coke and a smile.....I´ll take the beer