Creepiest Songs Ever

13»

Comments

• toaster wrote:
    Foxy mop. That song scared the hell out of me first time I heard it. Of course it didn't help that I was walking through a forest at night in november either. And Above by Mad Season always creeped me out for some reason.

My friend thinks Put Your Hands Up For Detroit by Fedde Le Grand is really creepy. One time we were playing it in a van, while some of my friends sat in the back of the car drinking, and when I had to stop for a yield sign he jumped out of the van all freaked out and wouldn't step inside again until we threw the cd away. I just thought he had smoked too much that night, but even the day after he found it disturbing. If anyone haven't heard it before:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZIlba4zKeg

And yeah I know. The song sucks.

the song sucks...video sucks too, except for the chicks...or chick
    Whats got the whole world faking?
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    What are the creepiest songs ever?

here are a few that I think are creepy:

Frankie Teardrop...Suicide
    Dead Babies...Alice Cooper
    D.O.A...Bloodrock
    Season of the Witch...Vanilla Fudge
    Megalomania...Black Sabbath
    Electric Funeral...Black Sabbath

What about you guys?

dead babies is the only great song on your list.
  • russmcrussmc Posts: 91
    There was this song that was popular for a little while in the 70's. I don't remember who it's by, I was born in 74. But I remember it coming on the radio a few times when we were driving around at night and it creeped me the hell out. If anyone knows what I'm talking about let me know. I'd love to track it down and listen to it 30 years later to see if it still has the same affect.

Basically it was a song about a guy going crazy and the people coming and locking him up in the "funny farm"

The chorus was something like:
    "They're coming to take me away
    Ha Ha, Hee Hee
    To the funny farm
    Where life is grand...."
    ...and then it goes into a maniacal rant and its with hysterical laughter

Being a toddler that song gave me nightmares! And they played it on the radio!
    Surreal Art that Entices the Mind
    http://www.russmcintosh.com
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    djerdap wrote:
    Soundgarden - Applebite
    Alice in Chains - Sludge Factory

Dude, applebite is very creepy, but that song is EPIC. did i mention the musical genious that is Matt Cameron wrote that song?

as far my .02........
    highly suspicious from the new MMJ, very creepy...but i like it.
    hamburger train-Primus....8.5 minute instrumental with of all people, pee wee hermin speaking in the beginning
    Scratch that...the WHOLE ENTIRE album that is PORK SODA by primus is one big creep fest. but its still great.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • brain of c wrote:
    dead babies is the only great song on your list.

I disagree. The two sabbath songs are great. Yes, the other three, if not for being creepy, would suck.
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Skinned - Blind Melon
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    System of a Down- Spiders
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    NYbenben wrote:
    System of a Down- Spiders

I just read an article about spiders. Now I'm all itchy.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• cheeseandricecheeseandrice Posts: 206
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXY8cWYdQog

FISHHEADS....one of the first phases of MTV. Now, that's a creepy song!!!!!!!
    I will hold the candle until it burns up my arm. I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired. I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind. I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.
  • ^^haha i found it more amusing than creepy