Alter Bridge

2»

Comments

• tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    love or hate him, but james kennedy is the new cornell-plant of 21th century... he has a great vocal range and can reach high high notes....
    alter bridge with kennedy, tremonti and the guys are a big talented band...
  • tonadax wrote:
    love or hate him, but james kennedy is the new cornell-plant of 21th century... he has a great vocal range and can reach high high notes....
    alter bridge with kennedy, tremonti and the guys are a big talented band...

He is actually called Myles Kennedy
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    You may or may like Alter Brige better then Creed. But hands down Scott Stapp is the better singer.

That's some funny shit right there! Considering Kennedy gets compared to Cornell, Buckley and Plant, and Stapp has only ever been labelled as a bad Vedder impersonator (and rightly so), I would respectfully disagree. Perhaps my sarcasm detector isn't quite working yet today.....
  • That's some funny shit right there! Considering Kennedy gets compared to Cornell, Buckley and Plant, and Stapp has only ever been labelled as a bad Vedder impersonator (and rightly so), I would respectfully disagree. Perhaps my sarcasm detector isn't quite working yet today.....

LOL Kennedy pulls off songs like "Haullujah", "Kashmir" and "Rock n Roll" live. Stapp wasen't bad in his earlier days (his effort with the Doors was good) but terrible technique had led to him sounding terrible, even on cd.
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?