Options

This is getting absolutely ridiculous....STP in NJ & Live Nation fees

2»

Comments

• Options
    mjb wrote:
    To get us back on topic...I have a bad feeling STP is gonna suck hard.

I disagree. Scott has sounded better live now then he did in 2000 when I saw him in STP. Plus the Deleos have been playing together in Army of Anyone so they will have there chemistry in tact.

That's how I knew Rage would sound good at Coachella last year because its not like the band hasn't been playing together.
    10/31/2000 (****)
    6/7/2003 (***1/2)
    7/9/2006 (****1/2)
    7/13/2006 (**** )
    4/10/2008 EV Solo (****1/2)
    6/25/2008 MSG II (*****)
    10/1/2009 LA II (****)
    10/6/2009 LA III (***** Cornell!!!)
  • Options
    DeadpoolDeadpool Posts: 155
    Jesika537 wrote:
    Atleast the money you spend on the concert tickets will stay in America unlike the money you spent on your Nissan... Maybe you could get a better deal on concerts in Japan.

Oh Jesika Bitchslapped you and I agree. Maybe its because we are both from Michigan and the auto industry is having its problems here or MAYBE ITS BECAUSE SHE IS RIGHT.
  • Options
    DeadpoolDeadpool Posts: 155
    Jesika537 wrote:
    Retarded??? No I'm not but alot of people are so maybe you shouldn't make fun of them... Anyway I've known just as many people who have had problems with foreign cars as American cars. As for my clothes... The clothing business has never been the #1 employer of Americans like the auto industry once was. Enjoy your foreign car and it's great quality but don't cry when the fast food restaurant that you are intelligent enough to work at get's run out of business by a foreign company.

McDonald's has outsourced some of the order taking to India, whereby your drive through order is taken by someone in Bangalapore! The World is Flat people.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Jesika537 wrote:
    They wouldn't have to outsource to compete if Foreign car companies weren't allowed to build 90% of their parts for dirt cheap in their own countries and then ship them here to be assembled to create the image that they are investing in America... Have you ever researched what American companies have to pay to sell cars in Japan??? I wouldn't have a problem if we had a fair trade agreement but we don't.
    isn't the US the champion of the free market? forcing it down the throat of the world even.
    can't have you cake and eat it mate.