Deftones!!!!!

2»

Comments

• audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Yeah? Lol probably! :D

There was about a year or so when i didnt really come on here...so it was probably back in the day :D

Still, nice to meet you......again

Pearl Jam at the engine shed? What do ya reckon? :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    audiodave wrote:
    Pearl Jam at the engine shed? What do ya reckon? :D

hahaha, we can dream cant we :D
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    I can say that I honestly think the Deftones are one of the most brilliant bands that have ever been around. It's unusual to think of a pseudo-metal band like that, but the Deftones' experimental blend of metal, rock, atmospheric soundscapes, singing, rapping, screaming has no rival.....their music has it all. Nothing even remotely close to them has ever come before them or come since. Their fresh and unique take on music stands alone. Simply one of my absolute favorite bands.

I can understand why some (many) people don't like them. They don't write the kind of songs that are easily accessible and catchy. You have to accept certain premises with the Deftones that you don't have to with other bands.
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • I love that EPK video.
  • i'll never forget the first time i heard "my own summer." i've never looked back. i love all their albums, but especially white pony, around the fur, and saturday night wrist.
  • old skool. best fucking song. ive seen the deftones prob like 20 times. the last like 6 times ive met at least one if not all of them. i ask them to play this everytime. and guess what??? nope.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmZ80QHJHo
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    After watching My Own Summer three times in a row on Youtube last night I am currently giving Self-titled it's 2nd spin of the day.... :D

I am on a Deftones high! :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    old skool. best fucking song. ive seen the deftones prob like 20 times. the last like 6 times ive met at least one if not all of them. i ask them to play this everytime. and guess what??? nope.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmZ80QHJHo

Awesome. Great video.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"