***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    here ya go. here's some of the "shit" i gave him: all in his own words...

02-03-2007, 04:13 PM
    JTR
    Dissident Join Date: Dec 2006

See The Light

It is confirmed. July, August, and September through the States. AND a few Southern stops before West and Bridge.

02-03-2007, 04:25 PM
    JTR

See

No, this is not your usual rumor BS. Look at my previous posts. Have faith, as soon as the venues are tied up next week, they will announce. Before then creates havoc for the venue. It's coming...

02-08-2007, 01:32 AM
    JTR

One last thought - do you think they would ramp up the crew and everything that goes with that to play a few shows in Europe? Two band members will have their children in the spring and then Europe onto US "weird progression" stops until The Bridge School Benefit and then go into the studio. Weird Progression is the tour order and venue selection.

02-09-2007, 04:20 PM
    JTR

Ok

Listen listen. Don't be so negative. Believe. It's coming. And just remember who brought it first.

02-11-2007, 07:24 PM
    JTR

There are a few differences, which may be scheduling vs. venue. For instance, I have a Raleigh but not a New Orleans, but it's really close to similar. I do know that when a few more venues are sewn up, they will announce. The correct person told me "without a doubt before the end of the month

02-12-2007, 01:31 AM
    JTR

The list is in alphabetical order, but the tour is not. Begins in NY and ends in Seattle.

02-15-2007, 04:35 PM
    JTR

Just now called someone again on PST and he still says the first set (1 of 2) of dates should be announced by month's end for a July start. Passing it on ... and he should know.

02-20-2007, 07:11 PM
    JTR

All's good. Jeff sees all. Feels the bass undertones. He (like me) would love to spit out the dates. Would make everyone mad. Soon will come.

02-21-2007, 01:35 AM
    JTR

NCBRI, you'll be a-o-k for the Raleigh show. Hope you are making more shows than that, though.

All I know is that I am tired of travelling to Canada, the Great West, and the Pacific Ocean etc. to see the band (though it's always worth it). We all can agree that there's is really something different about seeing Pearl Jam in our comfort zone - down here in Nashville for instance the weather is always heat lightning-ish and humid as id. They always open Release in NC and Oceans here. Going to Hawaii or Phoenix or SoCal where the pretty palm trees sway is cute, but not the same.

To give everyone a good example of what's going on, here in Nashville the date was planned at the local amphitheater that resembles every other one in the country other than East Troy, and Live Nation, the owner, closed it to sell to a real estate developer (of which creed I am also). And so the band is now jockeying to find a replacement.

In general it is true that "Tours" in the South, not just Pearl Jam, have not been commercial successes. However, they haven't been a loss.

Look forward to meeting some of you on this thread at the shows in July, August, and September.

PLAY THE SOUTH

02-23-2007, 01:26 AM
    JTR

Come March

I understand. Posse like "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly".

If things don't work out just right by 3/1 then I will PM each of you my e-mail address that have been on this thread for the past two weeks. I will e-mail you the sustinence you need, but expect a decent round of drinks at the shows.

After reading the e-mails that I send you, please apologize also, thanks.

02-23-2007, 03:45 PM
    JTR

"The list below is tentative and is updated weekly. Confirmed dates will start to roll out soon."

Teaser.

02-26-2007, 10:17 PM
    JTR

Wow

You guys and girls are tough. No wonder I have never posted here before this year. The negativity is deafening. Just remember who put it out there and went unbelieved.

02-27-2007, 10:17 PM
    JTR

Faithful

I promise I won't quit posting. And there is a reason for Moderator intervention. It's not simply coincidence.

03-01-2007, 01:18 AM
    JTR

Can't Keep Me Down

I am here. Waiting, watching the clock it's 7:17 o'clock. Tomorrow.

03-01-2007, 04:02 PM
    JTR

3/1

I have e-mailed my friends in Seattle to see if it's ok to put forth the list as I have it. When I get a return e-mail I will send everyone a PM that was on the list from last week. Please do not post it.

A while back I wrote this:

"and then Europe onto US "weird progression" stops until The Bridge School Benefit and then go into the studio. Weird Progression is the tour order and venue selection."

What I meant is that the band it tired as shit of the usual Live Nation/Clear Channel/Miller Lite promoted and venued shows and are trying to put together a more creative tour that is festive. The South is included. These odd venues and festivals are hard to tie down. The Chicago release this morning came out because I had been told it was ok to run my mouth today because it would be announced today - and I will bet that reporter had the same instructions.

Either way, I will send the return e-mail that I get. I'm not going away ...

03-01-2007, 10:44 PM
    JTR

Some Hope

I am here. Waiting for my e-mail for an ok. The response I got earlier was "give me a couple of hours". Kind of criptic. I said "thanks". What else to say?

03-03-2007, 11:51 PM
    JTR

Finally

My e-mail said:

"just give us a few more days, please, and then everyone will know at the same time. Maybe Monday or Tuesday."

So, that's what we'll do.

03-05-2007, 03:31 AM
    JTR

Very fair Ty. I am concerned about how long it is taking for them to put his together. There has been more than one setback. However, they are "steadfast" in their goal to catch the South. Soon.

03-06-2007, 11:01 PM
    JTR

You Will Know First

I will try really hard and post it on this thread well before it's Stickied.

Unless they post it at 2 am. laughing the whole time.

03-07-2007, 10:40 PM
    JTR

Hearts and Thoughts

The wire is hot. Repeat, the wire is hot. Things are on the move finally.

03-08-2007, 03:20 PM
    JTR

Tide

For my update:

"It has been released as a draft to so many people now that I can't see how they are going to keep it in."

Can't Keep...

I say Friday or Monday

03-08-2007, 08:42 PM
    JTR

Waiting Drove Me Mad

Since my list of 16 came from the horse's mouth, everything we are saying today makes me feel better. Maybe the usual 30 shows was pared down to 16-18 and that's the list I have. I was just getting worried the 16 was being pared down without the horse saying so. And "few" probably does mean in comparison to normal North American tours.

You definitely need to calculate Orlando to Nashville!

This morning I started rustling up another source that is more in tune to the $ (as opposed to the melodies) of Pearl Jam to see if he has an update for me. I will pass that on as I hear it because I don't really care if he gets pissed at me!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    I don't have any history with the guy, but some of you apparently do. It's nice to be included in the circle of information, but it's doubly maddening if information turns out to be wrong or misunderstood. I hope JTR is able to redeem others' perceptions of him by providing some trustworthy info.

If it means we'll be getting some Pearl Jam shows this summer in the South, I say, "Bring on the chatter." Then I'll move on to quote Ed: Fuck the talking. Let's start rocking. (or something to that effect)

I'm ready to know, so that I can get ready to go.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Dangerboy- did you ever actually get to see this list?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan wrote:
    Dangerboy- did you ever actually get to see this list?

are you talking about the tentative show list for walnut creek? if so, no, not in person. however, multiple people in the promotions department here at the radio stations confirmed that they saw it....i have no reason to doubt them, having worked with them for years. decades in one case....

it's just a tentative list. don't buy plane tickets yet

dangerboy wrote:
    are you talking about the tentative show list for walnut creek? if so, no, not in person. however, multiple people in the promotions department here at the radio stations confirmed that they saw it....i have no reason to doubt them, having worked with them for years. decades in one case....

it's just a tentative list. don't buy plane tickets yet
    No, I'm sorry, the list from last year's tour that was going to include the south

As for this year, I'm really starting to believe that it's going to happen
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan wrote:
    No, I'm sorry, the list from last year's tour that was going to include the south

As for this year, I'm really starting to believe that it's going to happen

there was some list posted in this thread around that time (jan/feb). i don't remember where it came from. JTR never posted his that i remember, but made a few comments about how his was different than whatever rumored list someone came up with. it was all BS imho

as for this year, i'll believe it when i see it. again, they had a date saved at the same venue in 06, but let it go....

dangerboy wrote:
    there was some list posted in this thread around that time (jan/feb). i don't remember where it came from. JTR never posted his that i remember, but made a few comments about how his was different than whatever rumored list someone came up with. it was all BS imho

as for this year, i'll believe it when i see it. again, they had a date saved at the same venue in 06, but let it go....
    got it, thanks!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    dangerboy wrote:
    it was the last time he blew through here... a month of so ago maybe?

let's see... he last posted last september, then the first week of february, he chose to honor us with this:

02-07-2008, 09:52 PM
    JTR

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rhinomagic
    If (and I mean IF) Bonnaroo is some part of a multiple show swing by Pearl Jam, how much time do they honestly have left to burn before setting their logistics and announcing show dates, times, and ticket info?

Think about it with me, using Tom Petty and Radiohead for examples. TP&TH are touring heavy this summer in amphitheatres and stadiums. Their dates run through August and are already on-sale. Radiohead is locked to tour Europe in June and July. They have announced the cities that they'll play in North America both before and after Europe. So that means they have been scheduling holds on--what I suspect are--amphis and arenas (though they have not made specifics public).

Considering those two, I think Pearl Jam:

A. has no plans to tour in a broad sense around the time of Bonnaroo
    B. will play only a fan club show in Nashville just before Bonnaroo, and
    C. plans to do a run of dates later in the year to help get out the vote

But I'm just making a slightly educated guess. I have nothing concrete to support that.

Hey, at least we're getting the Bonnaroo show.

Answer: A. only

to which i replied:

02-07-2008, 11:59 PM
    dangerboy
    Faithfull Join Date: Jun 2004

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JTR
    Answer: A. only

**yawn**

bat wings

people spent two pages defending him, kissing his ass i guess in case his story turns out to be true, even though 90% of what he ever posted here was either teasing us or just wrong...i'm sorry, i don't get why everyone treats the guy with such kid gloves after all those promises, stringing us along, and wrong information....

OK, so he says "A only" but now he says he's booked a flight for this summer...?? "A only" sounded like "Roo only" to me..........

I'm not trying to be negative and I still have high hopes for a tour but I'm taking everything JTR says with a big grain of salt!!

TOUR THE SOUTH SOON!!!!!!
    ANNOUNCE A SOUTHERN TOUR SOON!!!!
    FIX THE TICKETING PROBLEMS PLEASE!!!!!

Peace,
    Pat
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    play the south

play Florida

announce a southern tour

see you at the Rooooooooooooo!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    I think we are all quite charitable and EVERYBODY's asses have been kissed over the last 1++ years.

Good night, going to listen to something that is brighter than creation's dark.

playthedirtysouth
    tourthedirtysouth
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    SPALMA wrote:
    I think we are all quite charitable and EVERYBODY's asses have been kissed over the last 1++ years.

Good night, going to listen to something that is brighter than creation's dark.

playthedirtysouth
    tourthedirtysouth

You are right, our asses have been kicked but we abide! Something better happen soon, though.........

I think I'm gonna watch Into the Wild tonight, although I'm quite certain that I'll agree the kid is a little shit........that's the impression I've gotten from friends and fellow fans......Still want to see it, though.

PLAY THIS SOUTH THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

Peace,
    Pat
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    pathorses wrote:
    OK, so he says "A only" but now he says he's booked a flight for this summer...?? "A only" sounded like "Roo only" to me..........

I'm not trying to be negative and I still have high hopes for a tour but I'm taking everything JTR says with a big grain of salt!!

TOUR THE SOUTH SOON!!!!!!
    ANNOUNCE A SOUTHERN TOUR SOON!!!!
    FIX THE TICKETING PROBLEMS PLEASE!!!!!

Peace,
    Pat

A only was meant to say bonaroo only.

but, about the plane tickets or travel plans, he was being facetious. i stated that they were on the tentative list, and he's trying to act like i'm giving it out as "done deal, perfect information" like he claimed his info was last year.

the problem is that all his promises and inside info never, ever matched with what i was getting. i'm happy to describe my sources (not stone) as i have done in the past. they have been correct, while jtr has proven to have been nearly completely inaccurate from the first time he came here...

and, that whole bat wings thing was the topper for me. i never gave him a hard time before that. "where did the bat wings go" he asked one day, after dropping several hard-core trivia questions on us. he started a thread about it. he promised and promised and promised the answer, just as he had promised all this other crap about the tour. then, without answering, he disappeared for 6 months....i just found it to be par for the course, and that's when i started publicly questioning his veracity.

you can read his arrogance for yourself in those posts of his that i quoted above. remember where it came from. you can thank me and apologize later. whatever, dude. if any of that info was even remotely true, we would all have been buying him beers and meals and whatever in our respective areas of the south, i guarantee that. what i don't get is those who were here for all that a year ago, and who continue to coddle him anyway. either they just can't get themselves to admit he's a chain-yanker because they want so badly to believe him, or they're hoping that he will hook them up somehow if a tour actually pans out.

i, for one, don't need the emotional stress of hanging on his every teasing word, and i don't need him to hook me up on anything i can get myself hooked up just fine, thank you.

pathorses wrote:
    You are right, our asses have been kicked but we abide! Something better happen soon, though.........

I think I'm gonna watch Into the Wild tonight, although I'm quite certain that I'll agree the kid is a little shit........that's the impression I've gotten from friends and fellow fans......Still want to see it, though.

PLAY THIS SOUTH THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

Peace,
    Pat
    I watched ITW for the first time this past Friday and loved it! Enjoy!

play the south

play Florida

announce a southern tour

can't wait for Bonnaroo!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan wrote:

play the south

play Florida

announce a southern tour

s

We managed to see it while it was playing at the Miracle Five. Did you go to the Cinemark? I think it's still playing there for $1.00.

Also, I started my new job training last week. I'm going into a sales position where I'll be selling flat panel tvs, surround sound systems, computers, cameras, all other kinds of electronics. At lunch on Friday, I put Immagine on the flat panel / 5.1 setup they had. It was incredible with such technology behind it! I'm thinking of having a Pearl Jam demo spot for the rock music enthusiast who comes in to buy speakers.

Tour the South, you tech-savvy mofos.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    rhinomagic wrote:
    s

We managed to see it while it was playing at the Miracle Five. Did you go to the Cinemark? I think it's still playing there for $1.00.

Also, I started my new job training last week. I'm going into a sales position where I'll be selling flat panel tvs, surround sound systems, computers, cameras, all other kinds of electronics. At lunch on Friday, I put Immagine on the flat panel / 5.1 setup they had. It was incredible with such technology behind it! I'm thinking of having a Pearl Jam demo spot for the rock music enthusiast who comes in to buy speakers.

Tour the South, you tech-savvy mofos.

I wanted to go see it at Movies 8, but my wife's been sick for the past 2-3 weeks, so that was a no go. We bought it last week and loved every minute of it. We would had loved to seen it on the big screen, but what can you do.

And I love the PJ demo spot idea, where do you work now, if you don't mind me asking.

play the south

play Florida

announce a southern tour

www.RLMcDaniel.com

dangerboy wrote:
    A only was meant to say bonaroo only.

but, about the plane tickets or travel plans, he was being facetious. i stated that they were on the tentative list, and he's trying to act like i'm giving it out as "done deal, perfect information" like he claimed his info was last year.

the problem is that all his promises and inside info never, ever matched with what i was getting. i'm happy to describe my sources (not stone) as i have done in the past. they have been correct, while jtr has proven to have been nearly completely inaccurate from the first time he came here...

and, that whole bat wings thing was the topper for me. i never gave him a hard time before that. "where did the bat wings go" he asked one day, after dropping several hard-core trivia questions on us. he started a thread about it. he promised and promised and promised the answer, just as he had promised all this other crap about the tour. then, without answering, he disappeared for 6 months....i just found it to be par for the course, and that's when i started publicly questioning his veracity.

you can read his arrogance for yourself in those posts of his that i quoted above. remember where it came from. you can thank me and apologize later. whatever, dude. if any of that info was even remotely true, we would all have been buying him beers and meals and whatever in our respective areas of the south, i guarantee that. what i don't get is those who were here for all that a year ago, and who continue to coddle him anyway. either they just can't get themselves to admit he's a chain-yanker because they want so badly to believe him, or they're hoping that he will hook them up somehow if a tour actually pans out.

i, for one, don't need the emotional stress of hanging on his every teasing word, and i don't need him to hook me up on anything i can get myself hooked up just fine, thank you.

Doh....!! I can't believe I didn't catch the obvious irony in his post. How dare he show up after all this time and say shit about you? I just don't get it.......I'm sorry, don't mean to start anything but I don't trust the guy and haven't for a long time, if ever. My ten club number is the only thing I expect to hook me up although I'm SO very hopeful to meet most of you really, really soon!!!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    LukinFan wrote:

play the south

play Florida

announce a southern tour

Thanks, I'm getting ready to watch it now. Hopefully I won't have to stop it before it's over what with the (blasted) time change....

Thanks for your energy on this thread!

Pat
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    pathorses wrote:
    Doh....!! I can't believe I didn't catch the obvious irony in his post. How dare he show up after all this time and say shit about you? I just don't get it.......I'm sorry, don't mean to start anything but I don't trust the guy and haven't for a long time, if ever. My ten club number is the only thing I expect to hook me up although I'm SO very hopeful to meet most of you really, really soon!!!

more than anything it bothers me that he came in here and caused such an uproar, only to have so many GOOD people in this thread have their hopes raised and dashed, and raised and dashed ad nauseum......

pathorses wrote:
    Thanks, I'm getting ready to watch it now. Hopefully I won't have to stop it before it's over what with the (blasted) time change....

Thanks for your energy on this thread!

Pat

Wait, wait: Thanks to EVERYBODY who keeps this thread alive and have for so long. You all know who you are! I'm not here nearly as much as some of you but I read and I keep up.....

Thank you all!!

PLAY THE FREAKING SOUTH,

Pat
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • CapstonerCapstoner Posts: 727
    play the south

play the ATL

thanks for bonnaroo
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    dangerboy wrote:
    people spent two pages defending him, kissing his ass i guess in case his story turns out to be true, even though 90% of what he ever posted here was either teasing us or just wrong...i'm sorry, i don't get why everyone treats the guy with such kid gloves after all those promises, stringing us along, and wrong information....
    I was gonna be neutral in this little tit for tat, but saying this has really soured me on you.

I think that you owe some people an apology for this statement.

The Dirty South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    play the south

play ATL

thanks for bonnaroo
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Quit saying dirty south. Last time I checked PJ wasn't a rap group...
    Quit saying dirty south. Last time I checked PJ wasn't a rap group...

Point taken.

However, I think you would be wise to understand that tybird (and many others of us here) enjoy the music of the Drive-By Truckers. Said band happens to have a cd entitled The Dirty South. Give it a spin and see if you don't dig it the most.

The Dirty South...it ain't braggin' if it's true.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    play the south

play ATL
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
    Jeff, come on down to the South for your birthday- we'll show you a good time!

play the south

play Florida

announce a southern tour

www.RLMcDaniel.com

tybird wrote:
    I was gonna be neutral in this little tit for tat, but saying this has really soured me on you.

The Dirty South

ok, i apologize if my guess at the reasoning is incorrect. i don't mean to put words in other people's mouths. the problem is i don't understand. you have to admit, though, that it seems nobody is willing to call bullshit here on him but me.

why?

would you or anyone else like to explain why you can't bring yourselves to call bullshit on jtr after what he did here last year?

dangerboy wrote:
    more than anything it bothers me that he came in here and caused such an uproar, only to have so many GOOD people in this thread have their hopes raised and dashed, and raised and dashed ad nauseum......

sorry, y'all if i stepped on any toes (other than jtr, i'm still pissed with him), but please understand that the above statement is the root of my anger. i don't think we deserved the roller coaster he put us through, and i won't stand by and let him do it again. i don't give a shit if he DOES know stone, it wasn't cool. in fact, i'll go so far as to say that if he does know stone (and i'm not saying he doesn't....i have no idea), but if he does, that what he did to us was even worse than if he just made the whole thing up. he played us like a bunch of cheap harmonicas.

• stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    I want to know why JTR has finally spilled the beans who his source is in the band? PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    tybird wrote:

The Dirty South

Thank you Ty.

Chapped lips does not equal abundant ass kissing.

Pearl Jam owes us (the dirtysouth) an apology.

Dangerboy, I think we give everyone on this thread the benefit of the doubt. We know that PJ did make moves to play the south at some point and back pedaled out of it. Reports came from various people - (including me thru a local guy in radio who had NEVER steered me wrong before).

Ther is no need to single any one person out to call bullshit. It was a frustrating time, but I believe no one was being malicious. We were all just surprised by PJ's apparent fickleness and angered by the BAND's lack of communication. I blame the band for settling for corporate decisions.

JTR's games were actually fun... I did not take offense. Nor did I actually pin any hopes to benefit by his influence or contacts.

I supposed I am ever more guarded when dealing with electronic personas... it is not exactly real. All the more reason to make that personal contact and break those barriers - perhaps at a concert

(It may just have to be a Drive-By-Truckers concert)

playthedirtysouth
    tourthedirtysouth
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!