dedication, naive and true
    Brian
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    NCBRI wrote:
    I still remember, why don't you?

THE SOUTH ABIDES

and so the Not For You tour rages on.....
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    callen wrote:
    Or you could be classless like Lohan and Spears.......but your not like them right???? Well prove it you old geezers.....
    True....:cool:

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    FLORIDA!!!! Please play the south! soon! Give us some word or a little hope?! The South 08' ?? PTS PTS PTS
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

Have some class and communicate with us.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    I have been pissed off at them for a few months for not coming to the south.I have stayed away from the board.I even sold some of my Pearl Jam stuff.But they will come.And Yes I do believe that they owe the south Ten Club Only shows.If not something more. We were totally blindsided. And this is not like it was in 1994 when they did not tour at all.No one got shows then.I have been a diehard fan since 1991. And I am not going to quit on them now.But they better give us something REALLY good.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    stoneg wrote:
    I have been pissed off at them for a few months for not coming to the south.I have stayed away from the board.I even sold some of my Pearl Jam stuff.But they will come.And Yes I do believe that they owe the south Ten Club Only shows.If not something more. We were totally blindsided. And this is not like it was in 1994 when they did not tour at all.No one got shows then.I have been a diehard fan since 1991. And I am not going to quit on them now.But they better give us something REALLY good.
    I had considered putting some 2000 boots on eBay, but I didn't. I have not listened to the organization in months. The photo book remains unopened. The Gorge set was only to confirm that I received all discs. The tee-shirts are put up. I will not provide this organization with free advertising until they man up. If they want to be babies or Lohan or Spears, so be it, Jedi.

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

Grow some grapefruits. :cool:
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    I had considered putting some 2000 boots on eBay, but I didn't. I have not listened to the organization in months. The photo book remains unopened. The Gorge set was only to confirm that I received all discs. The tee-shirts are put up. I will not provide this organization with free advertising until they man up. If they want to be babies or Lohan or Spears, so be it, Jedi.

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

Grow some grapefruits. :cool:
    I Bought Gorge Set,I will buy the new DVD,I never got the last Holiday Single(I am still kinda pissed off about that one.)I bought 5x1 it is OK but not worththe 50 bucks I shelled out for it. I will not let my number lapse because I am in the lower to mid 100s.But I still listen to and always remember it is and was about the music that is why I fell in love with Pearl Jam.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,114
    Play The South
    Play The South
    Play The South
    Play The South
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    stoneg wrote:
    I Bought Gorge Set,I will buy the new DVD,I never got the last Holiday Single(I am still kinda pissed off about that one.)I bought 5x1 it is OK but not worththe 50 bucks I shelled out for it. I will not let my number lapse because I am in the lower to mid 100s.But I still listen to and always remember it is and was about the music that is why I fell in love with Pearl Jam.

Damn. I can't believe you never got your holiday single....have you gotten a response from the tenclub yet? Seems like they would have taken care of that for you by now!

And as for the book, I agree, it was so not worth the money.....why would you put staples across the middle of the pictures? Looked at it once or twice and shelved it. I bought the Gorge set, it was worth it just to hear Little Wing, and I will definitely buy the new DVD. It will always be about the music and that's why I can't give up.

Come on guys, just give us some truth, you've got some faithfull fans down here in the south who really miss you!!!
  • Options
    stoneg wrote:
    ...I bought 5x1 it is OK but not worththe 50 bucks I shelled out for it. ....

you can say that again...

...I bought 5x1 it is OK but not worththe 50 bucks I shelled out for it. ..

playthesouth and make up for all the damn money we have spent on you.

• Options
    SPALMA wrote:
    you can say that again...

playthesouth and make up for all the damn money we have spent on you.
    I bought 5X1 and haven't opened the package yet. :D

I'll buy the dvd, but not watch it until I feel better about the organization...or feel like I can refer to it as a band, not a business. I also kept my Ten Club active.....hoping to use it for something good one day.

The question of the day: "Do we see Michael Vick on a NFL field before or after Pearl Jam finally plays the South? :D

PTS, baby

P.S. Grow some grapefruits
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    I've just seen a face
    i cant forget the time or place where we just met
    she's just the girl for me
    and i want all the world to see we've met....

la la la la la

stoney, still havnt gotten the single yet?!? Hope you and yours are well btw :) miss you guys...

and yeah, lot of people have told me to not bother with the whole book thing... my friend told me i probably already had all the pics anyhow...

but yeah, its all about the music man! I have totally stepped into a new stage with pearl jam. Not a bad one, but just a different one. I'm riding it out all the same anyhow.

please play the south?
  • Options
    Hi Mandi! We miss you guys alot too.Wish we could make it up to Savannah soon.Hi Mary,Hope all is well with you and Ron.Hi,Sue hope all is going good on the east coast.We all have to gett together soon.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Cool front came through today giving us a break from those days of 97-105 degrees. Only about 91 today. :)

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    Brian
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Play the south

play the south

play the south

play the south

play the south

we've been faithful

don't treat us this way......not very Pearl Jamish
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    NCBRI wrote:
    Cool front came through today giving us a break from those days of 97-105 degrees. Only about 91 today. :)

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    Read northeast really got chilly....ohhhh can't wait.

OHHHHH let it rain today....this city's so filthy...like my mind someways....

Play the south

play the south

play the south

play the south

play the south

we've been faithful

don't treat us this way......not very Pearl Jamish
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Daily bumpin' and beggin's for some Southern Love!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    The question of the day: "Do we see Michael Vick on a NFL field before or after Pearl Jam finally plays the South? :D

What's he facing, maybe 18 mths in jail? and THEN the NFL decides whether he can play again? I think he'll beat pearl jam.

Mandi... you can have my 5 x 1 book - I'll ship it to you anytime you want. Just PM me yor address. I'm pissed and it sucks.

Hi Stoneg... things have quieted down now for me ... both boys are at college and the only event I face now is a business trip to San Diego in Sept. Other than working a lot, I feel like I am on vacation. Last time I went to San Diego, I saw Pearl Jam there.. in 2003.

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

• Options
    SPALMA wrote:
    What's he facing, maybe 18 mths in jail? and THEN the NFL decides whether he can play again? I think he'll beat pearl jam.

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    I think 18 months is the average guess that most pundits are throwing out there. The plea is sealed until next week....so who knows???

If he walks the straight and narrow (which has been difficult).....does some serious re-hab of his image.....throws enough money to the right charities....two years in jail plus at least another suspended season. I see the 2011 NFL season in his future. Wow...this is close. Okay.....Vick on the field before Pearl Jam in the South.

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    ... Okay.....Vick on the field before Pearl Jam in the South.

Yes that could be the reality.

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

playthesouth and beatvic

• Options
    my morning bumparoo....and I think Vick plays in the NFL again before PJ plays the South...:(

Play The South
    Play The South
    Play The South
    Play The South
    Play The South
  • Options
    That's three saying Vick in the NFL before Pearl Jam in the South.....any other takers???

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • Options
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

playthesouth and beatvick

• Options
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • Options
    Play The South
    Play The South
    Play The South
    Play The South
    Play The South