***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    Pti, Pj, Pts, Pdq, Ok?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    P
    T
    S
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    i'm moving to Coral Springs, FL on September 1st...

bump for the South!

Cool!

playthesouth
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • rldriver2rldriver2 Posts: 27
    No NC or VA shows since Asheville NC in 04' and that was the VFC tour. Charlotte in 03' was the last before that I think. PLAY THE SHOUTH!!!!!!
    Raleigh 1992 - Raleigh 2003 - Charlotte 2003 - Asheville 2004 - Lollapolooza 2007
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    P
    T
    S

...Florida ;)
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    lukin321 wrote:
    P
    T
    S

...Florida ;)

sweet....

playthesouth

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    edited July 2012
    Post edited by Fahka on
    Dear Pearl Jam:

Thanks to you not playing the south, i am now desperately searching every frickin search engine there is to find a flight that is under 300 (and i have to buy two tickets) bucks so i can get to lolla.This saddens me on so many levels so damn you for being the best live band.

Love,

Mandi in Savannah.

We've missed you Mandi... sorry for your financial losses due to Lolla....

Hey, maybe if you are here, JTR will show his face again with some news... ...ahhhh, fat chance.

playthesouthandsavemandimoney

Dear Pearl Jam:

Thanks to you not playing the south, i am now desperately searching every frickin search engine there is to find a flight that is under 300 (and i have to buy two tickets) bucks so i can get to lolla.This saddens me on so many levels so damn you for being the best live band.

Love,

Mandi in Savannah.
    Southwest flies to Chicago. :) Midway Airport, not O'Hare.

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    SPALMA wrote:
    We've missed you Mandi... sorry for your financial losses due to Lolla....

Hey, maybe if you are here, JTR will show his face again with some news... ...ahhhh, fat chance.

playthesouthandsavemandimoney

hahah! :) missed you guys too:)

i think he might still be afraid of getting five across the lips.... :D So he hides from me!
    tybird wrote:
    Southwest flies to Chicago. :) Midway Airport, not O'Hare.

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

the funny thing is, every search i do,Ohare comes up a little bit cheaper. I thought that was odd!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    its really good to see you again!

happy 4th of july tomorrow everyone!

and play the south pearl jam PLEASE!!!!!!
    Dollpartz wrote:

Good to see youse........PTS is the word.

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !
    Dollpartz wrote:

Doll!!!! have a great holiday!

PTS playthesouth

• gardenlovergardenlover Posts: 185
    When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

be safe J.R. and Christian keep yer heads down and can't for your safe return home. i'll be thinking of ya'll all day tomorrow.

peace PJ nation.
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !
  • pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    This thread is on fire!! Hope it does some good............

PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon, Pleeeeezeee, I'm already getting old!!

Pat
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    good night PJ nation

playthesouth

I love this country... I fuckin' love the Preeees-i-dent. Now I can say that can't I?

playthesouth itbringsback somanymemories

Pts
    Pts
    Pts
    Pts
    went to the beach and saw a HUGE HOG. And a scrub Jay.

playthesouth

SPALMA wrote:
    went to the beach and saw a HUGE HOG. And a scrub Jay.

playthesouth
    Hogzilla?????? Hogs on the beach is a bad thing. :( .....but, Florida Scrub Jays rock!!!!! Still haven't seen one...:( We did see a Gray Jay out in Yellowstone :), but no Stellar's Jay.....:(

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS
  • pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    Independence Day BUMP - PTS!!!!!!!!!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !
  • Stuck at work on the 5th and 1st page bump
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !
  • fugawzifugawzi Posts: 879
    play the south please!!!
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Play the south suckers.....enough already...I mean Damn.

Ty: Picked up bunch of pecans from yard last winter...and been dooling them out to local squirel's now and then........had a Red Headed Woodpecker...pick one up...go to large tree branch where it meets the trunk.....and beat on it till it broke....pretty resourcefull.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG