Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Just a reminder that we'll be partying here in the south =)

Southern Convergence!
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r38/katrock79/pjsouth074.gif

Wild Wing Cafe
    2145 Roswell Road
    Marietta, GA 30062
    (770) 509-WING (9464)
    http://www.wildwingcafe.com/marietta.html

6ish: Pre-party BBQ at my friend's down the street. All those interested in joining us for beer, BBQ and Volleyball e-mail Kyle at given2fly177@yahoo.com for directions. =)

8ish: Pre-show drinks at Wild Wings!! This will give everyone time to chat PJ and party and mingle and get way buzzed. =)

10ish: My most favorite PJ cover band...Ten! =)

Directions: From I-75 North OR South take Exit #263 (The 120 South Loop). Go East on the 120 South Loop. Go about 2 miles and Exit Roswell Rd. (Highway 120, East.) Turn right. Wild Wings is in a shopping center 1/2 mile ahead in the right. It's in the very back corner and a little hard to find.

For all you out of towners:

There is a hotel across the street from Wild Wings called Crestwood Suites. I believe that is where everyone is staying and partying. For all you hardcore drinkers...this is probably your best bet. =) Expedia has rooms for about $60. It's not the best...but it's not the worst either. Here is a link:
    http://www.crestwoodsuites.com/property.php?p=marietta-_roswell_(east_lake)

There are other hotels a little further up the road. If you'd like other options, let me know!

Can't wait to meet everyone! It's going to be a fun night! =) If you get lost or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!
    See you Saturday!
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • I would love to go see PJ in Canada too....because I will be of age to drink there too...if not it will only be another year.
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Wake up sleepyheads another day closer.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Good morning Southern jammers.....

~Play the South sometime~
    SOON!!!!!!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    It is so nice to login and see this thread on the very top.

and, also saw this thread: it is a good reminder of what we are dealing with here... as we wait...
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=235108
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    monday bump
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Lunchtime bump~
    Those of us who weren't buying wholesale into JTR's info, need to carry the banner for those who are feeling a little down and disappointed right now. I've been there ......

SOON!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    lunchtime bump.End of Feb. is almost here.Keep your ears to the ground!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    stoneg wrote:
    lunchtime bump.End of Feb. is almost here.Keep your ears to the ground!

My ears are to the ground. I am just afraid that bus is going to back over my head considering I have already thrown myself under the bus on this one.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • My ears are to the ground. I am just afraid that bus is going to back over my head considering I have already thrown myself under the bus on this one.

At least you made me laugh!!
    There will be several of us with tire tracks all across our backs......no fun, either!
    Pat
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    just got done sunbathing.... in the beautiful 70ish sunny weather down here in the south :D

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    This is the best time to be down south. Its to fuckin hot in the summer. But I'll enjoy them either way
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    My ears are to the ground. I am just afraid that bus is going to back over my head considering I have already thrown myself under the bus on this one.
    OK, Keep your ears to the ground and watch out for the buses.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    You guys and girls are tough. No wonder I have never posted here before this year. The negativity is deafening. Just remember who put it out there and went unbelieved.
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    JTR wrote:
    You guys and girls are tough. No wonder I have never posted here before this year. The negativity is deafening. Just remember who put it out there and went unbelieved.

i'd love to be wrong. time will tell. tick tock, tick tock...

unofficial sticky

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    bump for another beautiful day down here

Anybody else miss the feature they used to have over on the Sony website where 10C answered questions and rumors that were sent in to them? At least with that thing you would get some info once in a while about what was going on with the band.

Anybody get the Easter single yet? ;)

Yes the waiting drives us mad. Yet we still continue to wait because that's what fans do.

But first he was stripped and then he was stabbed
    By faceless men, well, fuckers
    He still stands
    Brian
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    NCBRI wrote:

Anybody else miss the feature they used to have over on the Sony website where 10C answered questions and rumors that were sent in to them? At least with that thing you would get some info once in a while about what was going on with the band.

Yes the waiting drives us mad. Yet we still continue to wait because that's what fans do.

He still stands

you mean "the rumor pit"? i remember that, yeah....good times

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    NCBRI wrote:

He still stands

Easter single? I haven't even received my "Deep" yet.....

SOON!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • JTR wrote:

Hey, I'm still believing even though I don't have extremely high hopes. I think most of us want to believe.
    But, it would have been difficult for you to post this year, seeing as how you just signed up in December......anyways, only 2 more days until the end of the month, JTR. Then you will be validated or not, right? I sincerely hope you are.
    Pat
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • weenie wrote:
    Easter single? I haven't even received my "Deep" yet.....

SOON!

Girl, that ain't right.......maybe your mailman is a fan?

PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • Just got out of the Hospital and some southern PJ News would be the best prescription ever bump!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • i reckin y'all gonna have to wait till 2008 before y'all get a show.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....