The most important band in the world....

13»

Comments

• WOW!!!! with a song title called "living is wrong because everything dies" it really shows the immense talent the band has. wow that guy is totally right, whats the point of living when your just gonna die? and while im at it,

whats the point of eating if i'm just gonna gain wieght?
    whats the point of sleeping if i'm just gonna get tired?
    whats the point of making money if your just gonna spend it?

i wonder what they were thinking when they came up with that song title.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    just listened to this and it is a no go...sorry to everyone that likes this band, go get your ears checked because this is total shit
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Anyone remember that guy that used to push Smashmouth all the time?

Dude are the same guy?
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Anyone remember that guy that used to push Smashmouth all the time?

Dude are the same guy?
    holy shit. that guy was awesome. his name is on the tip of my tongue. i think it started with "psycho" but he spelled it wrong.

help me out here.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • I got it! "PYCHOSINLOVE" !!! he was intolerable. smash mouth this, smash mouth that. it was awful, yet strangely hilarious.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Yeah, as I recall he was a bit psychos.

Good times...
  • this band wasn't that great, they reminded me of a fake BUSH, you know the one with Gayvin Rosdale.
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • release the most important album of the year,this september, in America

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vNxLQ-a8LX8&mode=related&search=
    the music doesn't sound bad but it's not original and different.

try cafe tacuba's last album cuatro caminos... at least they sound more "important" than this. or even try "reves/yosoy"

at least incubus knows what great music is all about here they are doing a cover of cafe tacuba's "que pasara"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XK-mea85hzM
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.