The most important band in the world....

Comments

• Either have you you fuckin retard!

Do you feel the need to explain your passion to Pearl Jam to some retard that doesn't like them?No,you fuckin' don't,it's in you,you can't explain,it just is.

BIFFY CLYRO FOREVER

He doesn't constantly talk about Pearl Jam in Biffy Clyro forums either.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • He doesn't constantly talk about Pearl Jam in Biffy Clyro forums either.

This is "other music" oh sorry you re Irish too stupid to know that.daft tottie howker.
  • This is "other music" oh sorry you re Irish too stupid to know that.daft tottie howker.

"Daft tottie howker"? I don't even know if I should be insulted by that. So what we've ascertained so far is that you don't like Americans, Irish, and pretty much anyone that isn't Scottish and/or predisposed to licking Biffy Clyro's balls?
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • "Daft tottie howker"? I don't even know if I should be insulted by that. So what we've ascertained so far is that you don't like Americans, Irish, and pretty much anyone that isn't Scottish and/or predisposed to licking Biffy Clyro's balls?

I hate the Scottish too.
  • I hate the Scottish too.

So we've narrowed it down to people who lick Biffy's balls?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I hate the Scottish too.

move then
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    move then

No,i love it here.This is my home.
  • azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 703
    Either have you you fuckin retard!

Do you feel the need to explain your passion to Pearl Jam to some retard that doesn't like them?No,you fuckin' don't,it's in you,you can't explain,it just is.

BIFFY CLYRO FOREVER
    Nice language. Always have to go blue when you cannot simply put together an argument. You speak like a 13 year old child. Retard? This is the very best that you can come up with? Look how mad you are getting about a flash in the pan band (if even that). A footnote (if that). A never was. A pimple on the ass of bad, bad music. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
    Bippy Cletus NEVER.
    Buffy Ray Clyus.
    Boffer Clyrot.
    Jiffy Dryrot
    I am now bored. Good bye. Pippy Pyro.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    I tried to listen while readng and writing here but is was hard to concentrate. However, keep playing it'll all come together soon.

Peace
    Earle
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• After listening to the band i just want to know what it is the seperates them from all the other crap music on the radio today. They are no more apealing than a group like fallout boy or the red jump suit whatever the fuck they are. I am not totally knocking the band i just want to know what you think honestly makes them any better or different.
    "Being undecided...it's dangerous. And I'll give you a perfect example: people with mullets, that's indecision."-EV

9/28/05-PNC
    5/30/06-DC
    6/23/06-Pittsburgh
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    Yes,but who is this guy;)

****A SS H O L E****
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • eclecticeclectic Posts: 244
    I like them personally.They are certainly not a 'flash in the pan ' or teenage band.In fact their following is similar to PJ's in miniature , in that they have a hardcore of people who absolutely worship them over all others , outside of the mainstream. Ironically this is the first time they have had a mainstream release with a lot of attention and coverage.This is widely regarded , certainly by true Biffs as their weakest album (maybe a bit of a sellout).Their earlier albums are much edgier.I was surprised by the level of vicious slating(Obviously instigated by the warm and friendly egalitarian thread starter) , and as for someone who bracketed them with Fallout Boy....................COME ON!
    'All the rusted signs,we ignore throughout our lives,
    Choosing the shiny ones instead'

Reading 06 - Torino 06 - Wembley 07
  • Like Audiodave said, Biffy Clyro are actually a really great band and it's a shame that they're being promoted on this board by this retard.

The new album is however certainly not the most important record of the year. It's nowhere near. I've been a fan of this band for many years....I was one of the die hard fans who would journey up and down the country just to see them play a half hour support slot. These fans, by and large, were a great bunch of people and its through this band I've met some of my best friends.

Unfortunately, mainstream appeal has attracted fans like the guy who started this thread......it's these people who have ruined being a Biffy fan for many of us.

If you want to hear them at their best, seek out their earlier albums Blackened Sky and The Vertigo of Bliss rather than clicking on the link he has provided. If you don't like it, fair enough but please don't let this cretinous loser put you off.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    Like Audiodave said, Biffy Clyro are actually a really great band and it's a shame that they're being promoted on this board by this retard.

:D
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • So many posters missing out on her due to ignorance.I guess thats why nickleback can sell out areas over there,and kings of leon couldn't get arrested.

Thing is,it's the same shit Pearl Jam had to put up with.

Biffy Clyro forever.

OK, this is too much. First, don't drag Kings of Leon into this. I have been following them for years. I saw them in a local club, and it was sold out, and yes it was in the states. We are not all fucking idiots. They are good musicians with an original idea. I also lived in Seattle from '86 to '95 and witnessed the whole Seattle sound thing first hand. PJ did not have to put up with the same shit. It was clear from the beginning they were good musicians with an original idea, and something to say. Best PJ show was the free they threw for fans in Magnuson Park.

...pie (it's lucky your not nearby or I'd throw one at you)
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

"That's a repulsive combination of horrible information and bad breath."-Pickles

"Remember, death is a natural part of the workplace. So, when you see a dead body at work, don't freak out, just ring your death bell." "ting"-Toki Wartooth
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    release the most important album of the year,this september, in America

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vNxLQ-a8LX8&mode=related&search=

hey i remember you, i also remember calling a troll

how i wish you for you to get banned from this web site

*wishing*
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I hate the Scottish too.

Go and live somewhere else then. I like Biffy Clyro but you give their fans a bad name with the utter shite you post on here.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    genie wrote:
    hey i remember you, i also remember calling a troll

how i wish you for you to get banned from this web site

*wishing*

Don't worry, he'll be gone soon. But then of course he'll come back again once he feels he's not getting enough attention in the real world.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
    I dont know how anyone could be bothered going on a forum just to try and wind people up, and that seems to be what this billy gyro character tries to do all the time. Even when i was a kid i had better things to do than go on internet forums just to annoy people.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • stu gee wrote:
    I dont know how anyone could be bothered going on a forum just to try and wind people up, and that seems to be what this billy gyro character tries to do all the time. Even when i was a kid i had better things to do than go on internet forums just to annoy people.

It always works though. People still bite back.
    It always works though. People still bite back.

To be honest i dont mind humouring attention seekers for a while, it can be funny making them look stupid. Biffy Clyro doesnt need any help in that department however.
  • stu gee wrote:
    To be honest i dont mind humouring attention seekers for a while, it can be funny making them look stupid. Biffy Clyro doesnt need any help in that department however.

I don't know him well enough, so...
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,219
    If you don't like it, fair enough but please don't let this cretinous loser put you off.

Too late for me...
    I don't know him well enough, so...

Neither do i, dont want to either. Just seems on here that a lot of his posts are insults.
  • 'Puzzles' is so friggin weak--this band will never, ever make it in the U.S. because it is lower than cookie-cutter garbage.