Options

What's the Alice In Chains Announcement?

2»

Comments

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    I'm actually not as emotionally invested in this debate as it may appear. But the bottom line is AIC is back and touring whether people acknowlege their existence or not. The other fact is that AIC has many, many fans who are very excited to be able to see them perform. If some people aren't happy, so be it. Can't please everyone. That just gives those who do care a better shot at tickets. They'll sell out every club stop on this tour either way.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    too true jeffbr.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    what time is 4 STP in england?

11pm. We're 7 hours behind you here on the Pacific coast during Daylight Savings Time in the Spring and Summer. In Fall and Winter we're 8 hours behind you.
  • Options
    Bob WeirBob Weir Posts: 850
    Just saw the announcement!

Alice In Chains will be doing a world tour co-headlining with the Doors with very special guest Scott Stamp contributing lead vocals for both bands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
  • Options
    I also want to add that I think Layne was amazing, and I was initially skeptical last year. But last Feb. when AIC played the benefit show, I was blown away. It turned out to be one of my favorite all-time shows. But I know people need to make up their own minds. All I'm suggesting is don't write them off without giving them a chance. You may be surprised.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Just saw the announcement!

Alice In Chains will be doing a world tour co-headlining with the Doors with very special guest Scott Stamp contributing lead vocals for both bands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS UNREAL. YES!!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE WAITED FOR tHIS FOR SUCH A LONG TIME.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    Layne really isn't dead after all, he lives on a deserted island with Kurt, Jimi, Jim and Janis.

That's the only announcement I can think of that would be that shocking.
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    The band is happy to announce, now that all the shows are sold out, that are new lead singer is Axlhole Rose and since are new singer is a girl we are changing are name to Bob n’ Chains. Thank you for your money. :rolleyes:

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    caseycasey Posts: 10
    The rumor is that they will be opening for Tool when they do their North American tour this fall.
    5/12/2006 Albany, NY
    4/29/2003 Albany, NY
    8/24/2000 Jones Beach, NY
    9/13/1998 Hartford, CT
    10/2/1996 Hartford, CT