Britney Spears Has Officially Lost It

Comments

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    you can not go anywhere online or turn on the tv without hearing about her! I was just on comcast.net's website and they were talking about her ex personal assistant
    http://tob.hollywood.com/2007/02/13/felicia-culotta-finally-breaks-her-silence/
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • taratara Posts: 293
    adam42381 wrote:
    She left rehab after about a day and now has gone and shaved her head. Somebody needs to step in and help her.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Entertainment/story?id=2883542&page=1

i love how they say 'this bald, tattood woman, who used to top the charts' as though bald and tattood are an insult, and as though noone who hasn't gone through 3 hours of hair and makeup could/should ever have a hit song (shows the state of 'music' today), that it's so tragic that she shaved her head etc (i actually think she looks good without hair, she has a very nicely shaped head). but wow, so shocking, a bald tattood woman, we should hide them all away for they do not deserve to be seen.

Edit: and this week will mark the week when the most girls ages 15-20 went bald.
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • tara wrote:
    i love how they say 'this bald, tattood woman, who used to top the charts' as though bald and tattood are an insult, and as though noone who hasn't gone through 3 hours of hair and makeup could/should ever have a hit song (shows the state of 'music' today), that it's so tragic that she shaved her head etc (i actually think she looks good without hair, she has a very nicely shaped head). but wow, so shocking, a bald tattood woman, we should hide them all away for they do not deserve to be seen.

I think it looks good too, but I don't think her traditional fan base would agree :).
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    tara wrote:
    Edit: and this week will mark the week when the most girls ages 15-20 went bald.

Hahaha.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    when zoe aged 7 saw britney on the news last night, she said 'oh look she's joining in the world's biggest shave.' which is a charity initiative for cancer awareness. so clearly not everyone thinks britney has lost her mind. and woop-de-doop it's only hair. and it is her hair. if that's the worst thing she does then i say good for her.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    she lost " it " ?

did she ever really have "it" ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • poor girl
    Cincinnati. 6.24.06 Portland. 7.20.06 Gorge I. 7.22.06 London. 6.18.07
    Lollapalooza. 8.5.07 West Palm Beach. 6.11.08 Bonnaroo. 6.14.08
    Hartford. Mansfield.

www.myspace.com/lkatmeimsandrab
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    tara wrote:
    (i actually think she looks good without hair, she has a very nicely shaped head).

hehe, that made me laugh. ive never heard anyone be described as having a nicely shaped head. i hope i do though... im not shaving my head but there wont be hair on it for long anyway ;)
  • First a shaved muff and now a shaved head. That's WHACK. This has OD written all over it.
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    She's definitely not helping in her case to get custody of her kids.
  • I feel really sorry for her... NOT with the shaving of the head, I think it looks good and may be part of her bigger plan to completely reinvent herself (I hope, for her sake) but what the fuck was she thinking flashing the world that time? :eek: she's a mother of two young kids, whether she's famous or not... and yes, she's been through a lot I guess losing her husband and all that BUT surely she coudl have private parties in her own house where she can go mental but won't be caught on camera and won't run the risk of losing her kids :o . Because of who she is, she'll get the kids and I think that's disgraceful. I don't think either of them are fit to be parents.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    your all a bit harsh.

she shaves her head, gets a tattoo and this constitutes a mental breakdown?
    theres all the other things but so what? its as if people are sniffing a fall and are all gathering to watch. If she tops herself there wont be all this name-calling then, it'll be: "it soo tragic, this princess falling by the wayside zada zada..." but as some sense her to be vulnerable and falling apart they move in for the kill, like a lion stalking the gazelle steadily at a distance....
    YOUR NOT LIONS!!!

all these britney, agilera, and timberlake fucks annoy me anyway, now britneys shaved the head Ill cut her some slack. the picture I saw she looked alright.I wouldnt say no
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    First a shaved muff

Is that considered whack?? Anyway yeh showing the world it - is!
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Brittany Spears is a washed up fuckin weirdo, and The Beatles are still timeless.
    Go Figure, I called that shit.

Not exactly what one would call a bold prediction there Nostradamus ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    (in my best "seinfeld" imitation)

"...that's a shame"
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    I kind of agree with ACCbootleggoddess on this. As much as I cant stand her, its not good to see anyone completely meltdown.

And yes, she's melting down. Shes not just expressing herself, it a meltdown and the line between the two is very thin.

As for someone who said any guy who says he would 'do her" is full of shit....you couldnt be more wrong.

She was a looker, but even when she wasnt a baldy, I didnt like her. Always seemed like trash to me. (not to be too harsh, sorry britney) She always seemd like she was one part Marilyn Monroe, three parts Kid Rock.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Surprised if you woke up tomorrow, and Brittany Spears was dead? Is this girl a trian wreck or what?
  • DedvwDedvw Posts: 246
    Oh man... I need to do a search on some of her latest episodes.

If she doesn't die, shes gonna realize in a year or two how big of a MORON she is.

It takes that long to sink in sometimes.

Oh yea, do you think she listens to PJ and will this question keep this post in the Porch?
  • She is still human, you guys. I'm sure that we have all done some crazy things. She is probably the best example of why Ed and Kurt had such a problem with fame. EVERY THING YOU DO is looked at and overanalyzed. I feel for her.

P.S. I love her shaved head!
    Chicago 8-23-09

• geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    i think we have to many threads devoted to her, what is this a pj message pit or a bs message pit? :D

i'm not going to make fun of her again, cause i think she is going through some though times, she just needs to be taken care of, and put in the right direction.
    so my love goes out to her :)
  • i don't think it's anything to make fun of....i'm not making fun of her....just thinking about musicians/celebrities...as a parent myself, it pains me to see this path she's taking...or anyone who's a parent that is not putting their children's sake ahead of theirs...from what i see on tv, she's not being the best parent.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I read an article where she openly stated that she got into making music because of Pearl Jam and they're her biggest inspiration.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • MohabMohab Posts: 310
    sexual resentments a bitch eh?

The woman makes millions (more than anyone here to be sure, even if the band is online), literally is known in every household in NA (lucky us) and gets some help and shaves her head and all this? Shes young and already made, shes beautiful and despite what most people think, probably smart enough and hard working enough to make it as big as she did. Ignoring her is one thing, self righteousness is fun too I can attest.
  • Cosmo wrote:
    That's the best way to treat head lice.
    I'm guessing the crabs migrated North when she shaved her pussy.

lol!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • adam42381 wrote:
    She left rehab after about a day and now has gone and shaved her head. Somebody needs to step in and help her.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Entertainment/story?id=2883542&page=1

...Anyway, I think I will sleep very deeply tonight...
    ...can´t wear my mask, your first my last...
  • I'm so sick of seeing this crap on the news. Umm we have solider's in Iraq. I think that's more important then Spears getting a haircut.
  • ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,015
    there are soldiers in Iraq? I haven't heard that one in awhile...I mean seriously we have more important things to attend to.
  • bigmuzzbigmuzz Posts: 299
    yes there are soldiers in iraq.........and maybe she's joining them...so THAT'S what the shaved head is for. haha

but seriously, at first when i saw the footage and pix of her shaving her head i thought 'what a freak' but now i kinda like the look, strange as that may be....

she may look semi-ok now, but she will look like a complete fucktard when it starts to regrow

and WHERE ARE HER CHILDREN? shouldnt she be at home lookin after them?

what would THEY be thinking?......'wow, my dad is F-Ked and my mum went mental and shaved her head.....what hope do I have?'

this could all be a publicity stunt tho, anyone ruled that out? but does she even HAVE a career anymore? when did she last release anything?
    Sydney Wed 8 Nov 2006....

when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.........

see me @ www.myspace.com/bigmuzz

keep on rockin!.......
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Get rid of this crap.
    Does this belong here?
    No.
    Post this crap on some other "I give a crap" website.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away