Britney Spears Has Officially Lost It

adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
edited February 2007 in Other Music
She left rehab after about a day and now has gone and shaved her head. Somebody needs to step in and help her.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Entertainment/story?id=2883542&page=1
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.

Comments

• I don't believe the story about the rehap....some tabloids say it's not true anyway....

she did shave her head...which I can completely understand....because haveing perfect hair is a headache:) I got mine braided yesterday....I'm so tired of doing it:)
  • Wow!! Did somebody tell her the Demi moore and natalie portman shaved their heads for movie roles? It seems as though she's trying to get rid of her fans (if she has any anymore). I can't say that i've ever envied her or any other mega star for that matter. I think being in the public eye constantly would be extremely stressful.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    I'd like to skeet on her bald head. That would be hot.
  • enharmonic wrote:
    I'd like to skeet on her bald head. That would be hot.

i call seconds on the skeeting!
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • any guy who says they still wouldnt tap that is full of shit
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • WOW!!! Not bad though :)
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    any guy who says they still wouldnt tap that is full of shit
    I wouldn't tap her bald or with hair! She looks like a demented cartoon character to me. To each their own I guess!
    Or as GC said "I wouldn't fuck that woman with a stolen dick!"
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    This woman can't do anything to not get attention.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Man, I feel bad for her. This girl has made one stupid decision after another. Being rich and famous does not guarantee you any class, or smarts, obviously. SHe should really try to stay out of the limelight for a bit, and get her head together. She has two kids she needs to think about.
    How dark a woe! yet how sublime a hope!
    How silently serene a sea of pride!
    How daring an ambition! yet how deep--
    How fathomless a capacity for love!
  • NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    She's a piece of shit.

This stupid-ass has two babies and she's out behaving like horse's ass?

She's nothing but a self-indulgent, selfish attention-whore.

Where's her two babies while she off making a fool of herself?
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    That's the best way to treat head lice.
    I'm guessing the crabs migrated North when she shaved her pussy.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • ill help her...
    but i kinda think it looks cool. not better, but still kinda cool.
    my opinion has changed dramatically since this morning.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    I wouldn't tap her bald or with hair! She looks like a demented cartoon character to me. To each their own I guess!
    Or as GC said "I wouldn't fuck that women with a stolen dick!"

that's funny :)
  • tooferztooferz Posts: 135
    chicks do extreme things when life is screwed...some more extreme than others. break up hair cuts, tattoos, go drinking, hang out with friends more than we should, etc. i got piercings every time i found out i had more cancer. but most of us can't leave our kids for days n jaunt to the other side of the country...we dont have nannies or housekeepers. nor do we have reporters n photographers following us everywhere n making the stress worse.

i understand what she's doing...her life is out of control right now....but being in the limelight, i think she needs more help than haircuts, tattoos n paris can provide.
  • shes a total train wreck and i am having a blast watching
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • nm
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Britneys's gotta be struggling right now. I used to think she was as hot as they get. Now she grosses me out. Even the alien figured Agulaira grew into a hottie. Thats gotta be driving her crazy that she's a washed up singer, with kids and a white trash father, while Justin and Christina are on the top of their games...

What the hell did I just say?
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Man, she should have left it like this

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f6/robwesterman/Stuff/x17_britney9_070217_ssv.jpg

Then got one of those Elmo Jetson propeller hats
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
  • She may be a dirty whore, with no brain, and play shitty music and be an overall annoyance BUT she is still a person...and as much as I hate her I have to say this...

Someone said this in another thread and I totally agree with them.

It looks like Britney has severe PPD (post Partem Depression). Its not unheard of for women to have nervous breakdowns months after giving birth (especially when they have children so close together like Britney did)...and from the outside it looks like Britney doesn't really have that strong a support system...I mean it took her doing THIS to get her mom to fly out there...where the fuck was this woman when she dumped K-Fed huh? Where the fuck was this woman when she was showing her vagina to the world and partying with that dirty skank Paris Hilton?!?!?!

I know she fired her publicist, but people like her have agents and managers and others in their entourage to keep them out of trouble...Why haven't any of them tried to help her?
    I hate Britney Spears as much as the next person BUT one of my best friends went through severe PPD, to the point where she needed hospitalization, and let me tell you I dunno where she'd be today if she didn't have a support network around her (husband, parents, friends)...probably dead and THAT is where Britney is headed if the people around her don't get their heads out of their asses and get this woman some help NOW! My friend is poor so another thing that kept her hanging on was her kids...Britney has money for nannys and stuff so in her mind, her kids are fine with or without her which is a dangerous way to think when one in as dark a place as Britney is right now.

I know her mom is with her now...hopefully she can get Britney some help. Better that her mom showed up late than not at all. Her being constantly stalked by the Paparazzi isn't gonna help tho :(
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • I just saw a picture of her in people and her hair looked like straw. So overprocessed and full of bad extensions. Maybe she's just starting over. Now if i could just understand the neck tat's. Poor kid.
    OBAMA BABY
  • angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    adam42381 wrote:
    a little young at that stage, but yeah, i get the idea. . .couldnt she have died or at least disappeared at that point?
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • I still remember when I was like 6 and all my friends liked brittany Spears and backstreet boys, and i liked the beatles...
    And now Brittany Spears is a washed up fuckin weirdo, and The Beatles are still timeless.
    Go Figure, I called that shit.
    puts his faith in love and, tremor christ.

"I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback."
  • I still remember when I was like 6 and all my friends liked brittany Spears and backstreet boys, and i liked the beatles...
    And now Brittany Spears is a washed up fuckin weirdo, and The Beatles are still timeless.
    Go Figure, I called that shit.

holy crap, I was 21 when britney spears came out...
  • how progressive.

i always DID know she had this wild side.

yeah.

Wish her the best tho.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • it's no wonder she's screwed up...she became the biggest thing in the world when she was 16- that's the age when a person develops their identity. All us normal people make most of our key life decisions between the ages that she spent being pop star numero-uno- everyone else makes decisions about college and career and relationships and whatnot at this point. She was already what she would forever be, and I don't see how she could have possibly had any influence over any aspect of her life with all the money and other people's careers riding on her. Someone asked where her managers and publicists were to help her...I doubt they give a rat's ass about her. Now that the dollar signs in their eyes are fading they probably care even less. I mean she can't possibly have any real friends or anything, no wonder she married the first guy to come along and popped out babies. She's clueless! I think it's funny how people are surprised at how she's turned out. I don't think it's surprising at all!
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    it's no wonder she's screwed up...she became the biggest thing in the world when she was 16- that's the age when a person develops their identity. All us normal people make most of our key life decisions between the ages that she spent being pop star numero-uno- everyone else makes decisions about college and career and relationships and whatnot at this point. She was already what she would forever be, and I don't see how she could have possibly had any influence over any aspect of her life with all the money and other people's careers riding on her. Someone asked where her managers and publicists were to help her...I doubt they give a rat's ass about her. Now that the dollar signs in their eyes are fading they probably care even less. I mean she can't possibly have any real friends or anything, no wonder she married the first guy to come along and popped out babies. She's clueless! I think it's funny how people are surprised at how she's turned out. I don't think it's surprising at all!

no kidding, it's not like she's the first child star to get kinda fucked up along the way. yet we continue to be surprised when teens in the throes of adolescence and puberty have a hard time adjusting and growing up with every single person in the country scrutinizing their every move the whole way. how many of us would have come off like model citizens or human beings if someone recorded every single thing we did from age 15 to 25? would we all look like we had it together? or would we occasionally be emotional, erratic, contradictory, stupid, or whatever. you could tape that period from ANYONE and make them look like the anti-christ. it's why it fucking sickens me when people like the pretentious assholes around here gloat and delight in every single mistake britney and lohan and so on make in their private lives. id like to see you self-righteous pricks do better in their position.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    adam42381 wrote:

god damn... that takes me back. she was so smoking hot.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I think she ruined her hair. Last year, she turned it brown herself supposedly; she did not get it done professionally. That can be a trainwreck right there. Maybe she is starting over with "new growth."
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more