Second Alice in chains date for London

2»

Comments

• PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    help@aliceinchains.com

seems like the ticket sites really screwed this one up, just glad i managed to get tickets for the show...
    thanks, I'm trying to build my case for the OFT.
    After many phone calls and a couple of emails, they've agreed to give me a full refund.
    Not because it was cancelled mind you, because they messed up the dates, which I guess was lucky.

Still think the T&C are unfair and will chase up on that.. In the menatime I'm not buying another gig through agents! (now lets pary there's no problem with Reading tickets, they're through teh same agency :()
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    For fuck sake...had lousy day and now I read that it's true. No AIC for me. And I can't get through to sodding ticketmaster for a refund. Grrrrr
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
    to try help people that might have problems with full refund:
    that's teh answer I got from aliceinchains.com about any other date than teh 4th having been ever scheduled:
    Hi Sandra,

It does sound like they were selling tickets on speculation only. The only AIC show that will be going on ahead this July is the one on July 4. Neither a July 3 or a July 6 show were ever made official.

Good luck trying to get all your money back!

Lindsay

So don't let the agents or meanfiddler tell you it's not their fault, the band cancelled.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    That's really shit but at the same time, this sort of thing has happened before. It really shouldn't be allowed to happen but unfortunately it does.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • just to let you guys know. i have two tickets up for grabs. for tomorrow nights gig. If you are interested in purchasing these then just reply to this and we'll sort something out. I was fortunate enough to buy four tickets when they were released but none of my mates were keen to go or had other plans. my email is andrewmchantler@hotmail.com

cheers

andrew

should be a kickass night
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    andrew1981 wrote:
    just to let you guys know. i have two tickets up for grabs. for tomorrow nights gig. If you are interested in purchasing these then just reply to this and we'll sort something out. I was fortunate enough to buy four tickets when they were released but none of my mates were keen to go or had other plans. my email is andrewmchantler@hotmail.com

cheers

andrew

should be a kickass night

If only I saw this sooner! Dammmmmm!!!
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*