Chris Cornell thinks he is The Fonz!

2»

Comments

• OffHeGoes132OffHeGoes132 Posts: 594
    It is indeed a sad state of affairs.

Totally agree. His direction in music is quite disappointing, it may be new to him, but the little bit I've heard so far is nothing new at all. It's the same ol' manufactured top 40 sounding SHIT. And such a shame too considering how his voice has improved over the past year and a half by leaps and bounds. To waste it away.......oh and yea the picture looks gay too......no offense to anyone.
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Love this post!!
    And...what???? song with fucking Timbaland??? is that for real?

Have you been living under a rock?! Timbaland is producing Chris' new album, in this video clip you can hear ten seconds of a song that may or may not be on his new album (it's at the 55 second mark):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Va4vXDdjgw
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Yes, when it comes to stupid shit like that, I hide under whatever rock I find on purpose. Does that answer satisfy you?
    Thanks for the video.
    Listened to Superunknown today. It sure did make me sad....

EDIT: And now that I just saw that video, it made me even sadder. Fuck man! I mean I understand you've got kids to feed and that you have to pay alimony to Susan Silver, but really come on??? Timbaland? Are you fucking out of your mind??

Yes that satisfys me greatly............

Apparently Timbaland has been using Pink Floyd's The Wall as a guide while making this album - make of that what you will.
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    gabers wrote:
    His best incarnation is still shirtless with capris and docs like in Singles! :D
    A-men! :D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*