Led Zeppelin Reunion is On

2»

Comments

• random points-

Ive Seen Jason Bonham live twice, and he is probably the 2nd best drummer i have ever seen live. (peart)

And so what if Plant doesnt sound the same? Neither does Vedder. He learned to sing instead of scream.

Page and Plant were very good in 98.

do people still believe what they have heard on the radio? especially regarding zep reunions?
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    do people still believe what they have heard on the radio? especially regarding zep reunions?

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Led+Zeppelin+Reuniting/Music/MusicNews/ContentPosting.aspx?isfa=1&newsitemid=17525&feedname=BUM_MUSIC_NEWS_EN&show=True&number=5&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

Led Zeppelin Reuniting
    06/09/2007 8:33:38 AM

(BUM) Rock group Led Zeppelin will be reuniting later this year.

BUM interactif

Robert Plant, former singer of the group Led Zeppelin, has confirmed that he will be reuniting with his former band members later this year.

A source that met Plant in London stated that he would meet the other members of the group, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones. Plant did specify that this meeting was a one time thing, and would not be ongoing.

This event may be a charity concert in November at the O2 arena in London, organized by Harvey Goldsmith.

There are also rumours that Led Zeppelin may play with Jason Bonham, the son of their drummer died.
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Hawkshore wrote:
    http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Led+Zeppelin+Reuniting/Music/MusicNews/ContentPosting.aspx?isfa=1&newsitemid=17525&feedname=BUM_MUSIC_NEWS_EN&show=True&number=5&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

Led Zeppelin Reuniting
    06/09/2007 8:33:38 AM

(BUM) Rock group Led Zeppelin will be reuniting later this year.

BUM interactif

Robert Plant, former singer of the group Led Zeppelin, has confirmed that he will be reuniting with his former band members later this year.

A source that met Plant in London stated that he would meet the other members of the group, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones. Plant did specify that this meeting was a one time thing, and would not be ongoing.

This event may be a charity concert in November at the O2 arena in London, organized by Harvey Goldsmith.

There are also rumours that Led Zeppelin may play with Jason Bonham, the son of their drummer died.

I should have clarified, i meant in regards to the whole "if it goes well, they may tour" mindset.

Which could possibly be true... But i would never post anything i heard on the radio... do you know how many times throughout the years a random radio DJ has thrown out the Page and Plant are recording in the Studio, and Jones is with them!

They have no inside information typically, its more made up than an internet rumor, because at least on the internet you can respond with "Link Please"