VR's Libertad has leaked!

2»

Comments

• Alright, I listened to the album... Some decent rock stuff on there, but nothing too spectacular. She Builds Quick Machines was a hideous choice for lead single, I think. Gravedancer is by far my favourite song on there.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Anyone know if it'll be worth getting the "special edition" with the dvd??
    Its twice the price on play.com to get the 30 minute dvd.

Any thoughts??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I'll probably download this at some point, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I was never a big fan of GnR, and I thought Contraband was terrible. Also, I heard some live versions of these songs, and thought they were terrible, especially Scott. Which is not so reassuring because I always thought he sounded amazing live...
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • NickyNooch wrote:
    Funny, that would be my exact description of My Chemical Romance.... mediocre, rehashed, generic.
    Funny, that would be my exact description of velvet revol.... :/
    all aboard the fail thread
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    The entire album is (legally) available for streaming listening at:

http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/cc-common/mfeatures/velvetrevolverSP/
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Got tickets to see Alice in Chains and VR. To be truthful, I bought the tix JUST to see AiC again (saw them last year, not the same without Layne but Jerry still fucking rocks enough for me to see them again).

I might stick around for VR (probably will) but I don't really like their first album and will probably go into this concert without hearing their new one. If they are boring I will leave though.
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    I have been listening to it the last couple of days, and I like it... I don't know how long it will be before it grows tired on me, but for now I am enjoying it.

Not a great album, but a decent one and I'm happy with it.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln