I'm trying to think of a band......

13»

Comments

• pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    Dick Jones wrote:
    That's the thing with me. You can't describe it. If it goes with the music good then it's good.

Bands that could never have another singer:

Primus
    MMJ
    Pearl Jam

How about layne staley, thats the best voice in music history in my opinion. But I get your point, but I honestly dont understand why you dont like old bands, do you like at least the Beatles?
  • Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
    pouch15 wrote:
    How about layne staley, thats the best voice in music history in my opinion. But I get your point, but I honestly dont understand why you dont like old bands, do you like at least the Beatles?

I love the Beatles. I've been listening to Abbey Road non-stop for a week.
    I heard they sounded decent with the new guy but that one could go either way for me, I'm not huge into AIC...I like Layne's voice though, especially on Unplugged.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    Dick Jones wrote:
    I love the Beatles. I've been listening to Abbey Road non-stop for a week.

Great album, well see you tomorrow, im going to sleep.
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    pouch15 wrote:
    So someone please mention here 4 or 5 rock singers with a great voice please, and what does good voice means?

freddie mercury
    thom yorke
    jim james
    eddie vedder
    robert plant

thats five of my favorites, the top one probably has the best voice of all time for a rock singer.....anyway why are you asking what a good voice is, a good voice is a good voice. someone that has great singing capability. there are some singers with a bad voice that fit with their style of music, but the ones i mentioned have great voices in my opinion.
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    cory wrote:
    ....that fucking sucks worse than Godsmack. Anyone?

The singer's voice makes me want to travel back in time and kill his father.

Just heard them on the radio. Anyway, headed to the local station to beat the shit out of the DJ.

You all have a good weekend.
    Your Godsmack in my Nickleback
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • corycory Posts: 736
    dirtyT wrote:
    Your Godsmack in my Nickleback

You really can't go wrong by hating them either. To me, Godsmack is completely void of talent....vocally and musically. They are the reason that people beat children and kick dogs.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,850
    the Sex Pistols are a lot worse than Godsmack.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com