Options

How are you going to handle the tour withdrawl in a month?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    Bootlegs, looking at people's photos from their touring trips, live local music, enjoying the summer, looking forward to fall. By then, we should start to settle into our speculation with excitement cycle again and the post tour blues will be long gone.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    live local music

Better keep that up girl! And take some pics too, I will enjoy the Seattle summer through you!
  • Options
    yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Word of a new album always leaves some hope, but we may not see that album until late 09, tour spring of 2010? Thats a long way away, DVD's and boots only last for so long. I hate that I am even thinking about it before the tour has even started, but its always eating away at me.

Try living in TX where we haven't had a show since 03 :(
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    riffrandallriffrandall Posts: 685
    DeLukin wrote:
    I'll go back to Camden in August to relive the memory... and see Radiohead.

OK I did that 5 years ago in Mansfield and Radiohead was by far the worst concert I'd ever seen.
    About 1/2 way through I thought about the beer & the PJ boots in my car & headed for the hills to wait for the rest of the group.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    Listen to bootlegs. Edit my concert photos. See other bands. Camp at music festivals.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    by just living and enjoying my life, there is life even when pj is not on tour or releasing an album ......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    it's been a month since the Columbia show and that show has revived my interest in collecting bootlegs....basically, I'm handling tour withdrawel by listening to other shows....
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Try living in Wyoming, where we have only had one PJ show! I live in a rural community of around 5000 peeps, who all think Rascal Flats is the shit! To that, I live two hours from Salt Lake City, and if you think they get the good shows too, you are wrong-ola, unless Kurt Bestor and the Osmonds count as big acts.

yield2me wrote:
    Try living in TX where we haven't had a show since 03 :(
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06