Name a band that you once loved but now dislike or hate

2»

Comments

• Being a major NIN fan in the mid-90's, I was naturally inclined to be a Marilyn Manson fan as well. But I've grown to absolutely loathe MM and regret any interest I may have had. It's embarrassing how many times I listened to AntiChrist Superstar back in the day. I just know it was a big waste.
  • Live is the biggest disappointment for me. Throwing Copper is a solid album and probably ranks in my top 10 favorite albums. They recently released a live album and they really fucked over the classics.

Pretty Girls Make Graves first album Good Health is another solid album. I never got into their stuff after it.

Our Lady Peace Clumsy is greatness. I need to listen to their other stuff again but the last time I heard it I didn't like it; especially their new album(s) which sound mainstream.
    Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    Modern Talking... then i was a child, now i can't stop wondering how could i EVER listen to them? It's a shit, no, not even this. It's nothing
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Blink 182
    Limp Bizkit
    New Found Glory
    Korn

ANY Pop punk band
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • ANY Pop punk band

Pretty much an oxymoron isn't it? Somehow that crap continues to thrive, it's like a cockroach.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Tool.

in high school i loved Opiate, Undertow and Aenima. then i waited. and i waited and i waited. eventually Laturalus came out and it was okay... the songs after the title track were very lame-o though. then i saw them in Hershey and it had to be one of the most boring shows i've ever been to. there was a thread a few weeks ago that summed up a Tool show: put a poster of Tool on your wall and play one of their albums. there is very little movement or interaction with the audience. then, what 5 or 6 years later they come out with 10,000 Days... a record i did not buy and only heard once... not impressed. i sold all of my Tool records except Aenima and i haven't listened to that in about 7 years.
  • DMB
    Poo Fighters
    the who
    led zep
    tool (not that i hate them.. they just have gotten boring musically to me recently)

i agree with the "poo fighters" but how the hell does anyone hate zeppelin or the who - thats like hating ice cream . . . .
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Guns N' Roses if you can even call it a band anymore. In the 80's they were my Pearl Jam.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all