Bands with the most uncool fans

Comments

• OdinOdin Posts: 599
    Weezer
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    On second thought, fans of the Barenaked Ladies and Tragically Hip are even lamer.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Odin wrote:
    On second thought, fans of the Barenaked Ladies and Tragically Hip are even lamer.

Barenaked Ladies are one of the stupidest bands I have ever heard
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
    Barenaked Ladies are one of the stupidest bands I have ever heard

Very nice grammar, your the stupid one.
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    Uncool Fans
    The Beatles and Bob Dylan.

Cool Fans
    Jimi Hendrix
    The Kinks
  • HaijayHaijay Posts: 378
    how about nicleback fans,cause you must be pretty stupid to like that shit. Course, they are all 12 year old boys or cougars who heard "photograph" on lite rock stations and bought the record but don't listen to it. On behalf of Canadians, i would like to apologize to the rest of the world
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    Haijay wrote:
    how about nicleback fans,cause you must be pretty stupid to like that shit. Course, they are all 12 year old boys or cougars who heard "photograph" on lite rock stations and bought the record but don't listen to it. On behalf of Canadians, i would like to apologize to the rest of the world

We will never forgive your country, sorry. :/
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    I'd like to apologize as well. That's some shitty music coming out of Canada.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I'd like to apologize as well. That's some shitty music coming out of Canada.
    Ya, we'll still take credit for Uncle Neil though!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • frusciante89frusciante89 Posts: 125
    judging from the Tom Petty shows last summer, those fans suck. Atleast a 1/3 were drunk rednecks just wanting to hear American Girl.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i dont think there are any bands who have crappy fans in general, but there is definitely a class of shitty fans out there, they are as follows:

The ones who can't handle their alcohol
    The ones who are trying to hard to fit into a scene
    The ones who disrespect the band/ supporting band
    The ones who disregaurd other people's personal space
    and 2 outta those 4 are pearl jam and dmb fans
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

judging from the Tom Petty shows last summer, those fans suck. Atleast a 1/3 were drunk rednecks just wanting to hear American Girl.

There are alot of morons at those shows.............American Girl is a great song but is it really that good that it should be the last song of the encore every show?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• Bands with the most "uncool" fans?

What? Are you guys 10 years-old or something?
  • bucket1988bucket1988 Posts: 212
    The Mars Volta. I love the band, but I go on their forum sometimes and the fans are total assholes.

In response to the last post, I'm pretty sure the original author used "uncool" as a general negative adjective. Or, more specifically, they are pricks about the music they like. "Uncool" does not necessarily mean "the kids that get picked last on the kickball team." Hope that makes things a little clearer.
    The words you say never seem to live up to the ones inside your head...
  • Insane Clown Posse
    Korn
    Limp Bizkit
    Linkin Park
    All 80's hair bands
    The Smiths, particularly fans of Morrissey
    Rush
    Kid Rock/Uncle Cracker
    Fall Out Boy
    Ska fans (dont really exist anymore but when it was popular these people annoyed the shit out of me)
    Kiss

I like Ska and I like the Smiths... actually your right... we ARE uncool! How about Bon Jovi fans?
    I like Ska and I like the Smiths... actually your right... we ARE uncool! How about Bon Jovi fans?
    i dont know bout u, but i dont consider middle aged woman and milfs uncool

i dont know bout u, but i dont consider middle aged woman and milfs uncool

I saw Bon Jovi for free a few years back and the crowd was full of embarassing middle woman that tried really hard to be young. I felt really out of place there because I dont even like Bon Jovi really but everyone there knew the lyrics to every single song. I went strictly for Robert Randolph (who I could not hear) and Goo Goo Dolls (who happened to be one of the most shit live bands I have seen)
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• I always thought straightedge punks were creepy, whatever bands they were into.
  • Matty Boy wrote:
    Uncool Fans
    The Beatles and Bob Dylan.

Cool Fans
    Jimi Hendrix
    The Kinks

I like all four, so that fucks that dichotomy for a start.
  • Ska fans (dont really exist anymore but when it was popular these people annoyed the shit out of me)

Oh yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbIiFCAzMvg&mode=related&search=
    I saw Bon Jovi for free a few years back and the crowd was full of embarassing middle woman that tried really hard to be young. I felt really out of place there because I dont even like Bon Jovi really but everyone there knew the lyrics to every single song. I went strictly for Robert Randolph (who I could not hear) and Goo Goo Dolls (who happened to be one of the most shit live bands I have seen)
    yeah bon jovi is basically a sing along fest, if u dont know there words, your fucked. wow the goo goo dolls were shit, there always good live, not that i know :o

• gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    There's a lot of snooty PJ fans I can't stand.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • say_hisay_hi Posts: 312
    I would picture a concert of his consisting of a bunch of homos that think they are really intelligent, talking about vegetarianism and gay right while having tea and crumpets.

wow, you really know nothing about the smiths/morrissey and just proved it to all of us.....
    4/30/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/4/06 (Letterman Mini-Concert), 5/5/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10
  • SkooledSkooled Posts: 147
    Why ska fans? Because they actually fuckin do something other than stand there and stare?
  • Skooled wrote:
    Why ska fans? Because they actually fuckin do something other than stand there and stare?

I love it when Americans think ska was invented in 1993.
    wow, you really know nothing about the smiths/morrissey and just proved it to all of us.....

It was a joke............but I really do have a hard time respecting anybody that thinks that Morrissey is one of the best frontmen ever.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• ToolgardenToolgarden Posts: 88
    I hate to admit it because I am one in a major way, but Tool fans are the worst. By far. That's why I am always here and not at Toolarmy. I can't stand those fuckers.

ok.
    "Should I tell you my room is walled up? In what way might I leave it? Here is how; Goodwill knows no obstacle. Nothing can stand before a deep desire. All I have to do is imagine a door." -Schultz

Trading stories with the leaves instead
  • KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Green Day fans because now a days they are all 12 years old, and have only listened to American Idiot and Time of Your Life.
    32 shows and counting...
    Kraven wrote:
    Green Day fans because now a days they are all 12 years old, and have only listened to American Idiot and Time of Your Life.

I went with inside a jewelry store at the mall with my girlfriend and they were selling American Idiot diaries, purses, lipstick, etc. That is no joke either.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Very nice grammar, your the stupid one.

Ummmmm ummmm ummmm....
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive