CD's Worth Waiting For...

2»

Comments

• pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    I know I'm probably on my own here, but I think Lenny Kravitz got an album out in Feb!
    REM, Blind Melon are on my wanted list.
    What about Alice In Chains? Thought they were working on new material.
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I just heard that Rivers Cuomo will be releasing an album in 2 weeks. Could be worth buying it.
    http://www.weezer.com/default.asp
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • eoboeobo Posts: 102
    I agree. Sigur Ros are truly something special.

their recent b-sides and rarities disc was amazing. can't wait for new material
    heh, keep her lit.

Dublin, 23/08/2006 = Lifechanging! X D

Katowice, 13/06/2007 = Phenomenal = )

London, 18/06/2007 = Pretty darn sweet = )

London Poster Wanted, PM if you have one for sale = )
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,882
    LukinFan wrote:
    I just heard on the radio today that Wes Borland is now in Filter. Anyone else here about this? So I guess army of Anyone is no longer????

yeah wes did help on the new filter. Army of Anyone is still technically on hiatus, not officially broken up though most ppl have given up hope one them (they rocked btw). My guess is that they won't be getting back for a while with the new filter and tour for it. So figure a year at least if youre lucky...

I'm gonna go to as many filter shows as possible though.

Oh and I forgot about Alice in chains working on new stuff!!!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Black Crowes, Counting Crows and Metallica....U2 supposed to have a new sometime next year too, aren't they? Although Bono has said it has "trance" influences....I don't like the sound of that..no sire, not at all
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    It won't be a cd of new music , but I am waiting for The Best of The Gits cd. It's release was supposed to be fall 07 . It's supposed to include a couple surprises .
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Black Crowes, Nada Surf, and Cat Power are really the only ones that I am looking forward to. Haven't heard about much else.

I like REM but am really skeptical about their new one. Their albums seem to just get boring and boring-er.

I'm just hoping for lots of NEW bands in 2008 to offset what is looking to be an off year with many of my favorites.