Tool Boot

2»

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Binaural wrote:
    I unfortunately was stuck in the seating at the back, however luckily, those in that area were fans, as soon as the band hit the stage, they stood up and rocked out, my ass never touched the seath the rest of the night :D
    Yeah, such a good closer, I was suprised everyone knew the words, I was expecting the majority there to have only ever really listened to 10,000 Days or Lateralus but hey, I was happy to be wrong :)

I had been mainly listening to the last two albums but since the gig have gone back to Aenema and Undertow and have fallin in love with them all over again. Have you got the set list...I can never remember them when I come out of a gig?
    I need a coffee!
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Irish Al wrote:
    I had been mainly listening to the last two albums but since the gig have gone back to Aenema and Undertow and have fallin in love with them all over again. Have you got the set list...I can never remember them when I come out of a gig?

I am just dumbstruck by Aenema, I mean seeing some of those tracks live has just reawakened my apreciation for it.
    Here's the set;

Setlist:

Stinkfist
    Forty Six & 2
    Jambi
    Schism
    Lost Keys
    Rosetta Stoned
    The Pot

<break - the band casually lounge around on stage>

Wings For Marie
    10,000 Days
    Lateralus
    Vicarious
    Ænema
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Binaural wrote:
    I am just dumbstruck by Aenema, I mean seeing some of those tracks live has just reawakened my apreciation for it.
    Here's the set;

Setlist:

Stinkfist
    Forty Six & 2
    Jambi
    Schism
    Lost Keys
    Rosetta Stoned
    The Pot

<break - the band casually lounge around on stage>

Wings For Marie
    10,000 Days